Emily shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder who they paid to torch the shop πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Liquidation βœ…
Insurance job βœ…
New set up (to do)

I wonder who they paid to torch the shop πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Liquidation βœ…
Insurance job βœ…
New set up (to do)

Attachments

honestly.. no words.
I didn’t plan on commenting on this thread, just been lurking BUT I had to comment on this. 1. I totally understand this is an awful time for everyone especially self employed, I know of a few hair dressers & beauticians who have started letting people into their homes. It’s not safe but I would never judge someone for wanting to earn a living & provide for their family. Have to say though - 1. Is she not pregnant do she’s putting her baby at risk doing homers. Selfish. 2. A blow dry is the most unessential thing I can think of right now. πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ Ridiculous thing to say.

Reactions: 4
What is the general feeling on kimmyg? I used to like her but after reading about her husband being a drug dealer (not surprised to be honestπŸ™„) I'm not to as keen. Recently she comes across as very smug aswell, constantly calling herself superwoman and writing "is there anything Kimmy cant do" πŸ™„πŸ™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What is the general feeling on kimmyg? I used to like her but after reading about her husband being a drug dealer (not surprised to be honestπŸ™„) I'm not to as keen. Recently she comes across as very smug aswell, constantly calling herself superwoman and writing "is there anything Kimmy cant do" πŸ™„πŸ™„
She is another one who seems to struggle with declaring ads.
I hate how these people use their children to gain likes and she is one of worst

Reactions: 2
She is another one who seems to struggle with declaring ads.
I hate how these people use their children to gain likes and she is one of worst
She’s only recently got worse in the past couple of months she use to have relatable posts but now she’s just ad after ad

Reactions: 2
Recently she comes across as very smug aswell, constantly calling herself superwoman and writing "is there anything Kimmy cant do" πŸ™„πŸ™„
She's "no regular mom".

Lives a life that's the very definition of regular, but thinks a gym membership means it's just a matter of time till Spielberg happens across her Insta and makes a movie of her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I used to really like her. I’ve gone off her tho she loves herself. Yeah she looks amazing but it’s constant videos of herself or pics of her posing with a filter on!!!.....it’s getting boring 😏😏 plus anyone who wears their shoes inside the house makes me uneasy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kimmygs voice makes me cringe. Loves herself. Makes out she’s mother of the year

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Kimmygs voice makes me cringe. Loves herself. Makes out she’s mother of the year
You can tell she changes her accent for the camera πŸ™ˆ
Looks are not everything, he might have a cracking personality but her man looks like a complete ned with his Turkey teeth and tracksuits πŸ™ˆ the polar opposite of the image she tries to portray of them

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She posts a photo of something ie holding her breakfast and you can see the Rolex or Cartier bangle. Or she will post a video of her kids but the camera always starts showing her balenciaga or yeezys etc. So show offy. Can’t go her atall

Reactions: 8
She posts a photo of something ie holding her breakfast and you can see the Rolex or Cartier bangle. Or she will post a video of her kids but the camera always starts showing her balenciaga or yeezys etc. So show offy. Can’t go her atall
She’s so (press discount) new money.

Reactions: 1
What's her husband like? Is that how her and kimmy are pals?
Both their husbands β€œwork” together

Hes a drug dealer aswell πŸ™ˆ forever selling dogs and motorbikes etc on bonus balls to launder his drug money. She looks like she comes from a really nice, successful family aswell, I wonder how she ended up in tow with him
She is lovely Aswell her mum and dad own a few Chinese restaurants

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.