Emily Shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone else is in their late 20s/ 30s and looking for really nice outfit inspo to suit our age have a nosey on yasmin devonport (think that’s how you spell her name) very classy girl!
Love her just wish she would model stuff wearing a big fake flabby belly so I can see how I would look 🤣

Reactions: 6
If anyone else is in their late 20s/ 30s and looking for really nice outfit inspo to suit our age have a nosey on yasmin devonport (think that’s how you spell her name) very classy girl!
Yasmin is fab! Only issue is most of her stuff is from zara and she has me going broke haha!!

Reactions: 1
Been reading through the whole thread, wowzers!! I think Emily is stunning if I am honest but there is something very irritating about her whole vibe and I I am not that keen on her style I use to be when she first started out, now it's a bit tacky for me.

Reactions: 3
Darcy Gillies, she used to work with that Jennifer Mcleish in a salon in Duke St, thats shut down now but think there's probably tea on that. Jen was also the J part of AJ cosmetics in Killie, that was a tit show too 🤣
What does Darcy actually do for a job?Why was AJ Cosmetics a tit show

Reactions: 4
My boyfriend went to school with Kate, Paul’s new gf. Says it’s mental she’s with him as she would have been super shy at school, but is quite stuck up and posh. Can’t imagine her family are impressed but maybe they are since he has money ? Or it seems like he does..? I find it so embarrassing she’s living in the house that Emily decorated, dear god posting selfie’s in the exact with same mirror and floor that was on Shak’s Shak. Couldn’t make it up, these ppl need their own show hahaha

Reactions: 8
Her parents (darcys) are loaded apparently she lives off them,the cars ect belong to her parents
There’s loaded but and there’s living a lifestyle like a celeb, the amount she spends cannot just filter from her parents , she always has secret boyfriends it’s always very hidden since splitting with chick

Reactions: 4
she used to work in HR I think, defo moved into the eyelash / eyebrow business to become “self employed” when with chick, must have been something to do with him! Not sure why you’d leave a good job to do eyelashes part time. Definitely dodgy

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.