Emily Shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really think I’d walk past her in the street. She looks bang average and that’s being generous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Looked at Chicky boys new pics, swear he is wearing Emily's trainers and trousers 😂😂 he's a pure belter 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her content is just so shite 😴 she has also removed her BLM highlight - no longer a popular enough subject for Queen Shak it seems 🙄
Emily is everything that’s wrong with sm - fake, unachievable, vacuous. Get a bit about you jheeez
As you were Tattlerz

Reactions: 7
Kate's post with her Chanel bag. Like how can these girls flaunt their bags and try and look classy when everyone knows it's been bought with her druggy bfs money? 😅😅😅😅 it's actually beyond cringe. Also Emily's styling of the Varsity jacket, that ring is absolute tack, the whole outfit looks cheap and if those leggings look tit on her you can only imagine what they would look like on anyone without her figure. Brutal.

Yeah
Her content is just so shite 😴 she has also removed her BLM highlight - no longer a popular enough subject for Queen Shak it seems 🙄
Emily is everything that’s wrong with sm - fake, unachievable, vacuous. Get a bit about you jheeez
As you were Tattlerz
Sure she hardly supports BLM when she is plugging Boohoo and PLT etc, total disgrace

Reactions: 6
I think she is very pretty naturally. I don’t get the melon boobs though, there really was nothing wrong with her before. The lips, the boobs.. why try to look like everyone else.. you’re lovely as you are.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else think she might be up the duff from the latest Gleneagles pics? Lots of pics of her feet, Chick by the fire looking bored and her in big baggy jumpers?

• Wow
Anyone else think she might be up the duff from the latest Gleneagles pics? Lots of pics of her feet, Chick by the fire looking bored and her in big baggy jumpers?
Yes yes, just looked at the pics and I'm getting that vibe too 🧐🧐

Reactions: 1
I watched everything and I genuinely don’t get that vibe. Weird new members come on and announce it though.

Reactions: 2
What’s weird about being a new member, terribly sorry I’m not allowed to join your exclusive club!

putting a cocktail in front of you in a pic means nothing and is a classic red herring.

she’s just been fairly quiet on sm recently and it occurred to me it might be a next step after losing her dad last year.

plus chick did look fed up in the pics 😂😂

• Haha
I do think if you look at her last few posts the way she’s posing is typical of hiding the pregnant belly so she maybe could be? Usually she’s got the crop tops on and showing everything off so it’s a possibility.

Reactions: 2
Maybe she has finally realised that swanning into a restaurant of a 5 star hotel half naked isn’t the way that normal aDuLtS dress

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s weird about being a new member, terribly sorry I’m not allowed to join your exclusive club!

putting a cocktail in front of you in a pic means nothing and is a classic red herring.

she’s just been fairly quiet on sm recently and it occurred to me it might be a next step after losing her dad last year.

plus chick did look fed up in the pics 😂😂
You've misunderstood, I was meaning perhaps it’s true because people have signed up to drop the tea.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.