Emily Shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just like every other bleep now eh? Must be soul destroying when you’ve kick started the whole influencer thing and now you’re just past your best and boring.

Reactions: 9
What age is she now? 30 or close enough? Being same age I would like to see cute day to day outfits and hot going out stuff. Not brown body stockings 🤣

Reactions: 6
I've never been a fan. Her husband gave me the boke. All these fake insta relationships.
I struggle to like any of the girls from here. Like no one dresses this way

Reactions: 5
She hasn’t developed with her age. She has stuck with the same content for years which is no use for the age of her followers. She’s like the mum trying to act cool and failing

Reactions: 11
What age is she now? 30 or close enough? Being same age I would like to see cute day to day outfits and hot going out stuff. Not brown body stockings 🤣
think she is 32. She dresses like a complete numpty. Even with her trying to look cool and edgy it’s just boufin. Such a try hard

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The outfits she wears are literally only appropriate for modelling like a loon ball in the town. I don’t know anyone who would actually wear them. And getting your Mum to picture you in the near-scud, is just 😩.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know it’s not her thread but she’s been mentioned..is Kim ok? Her latest story is bleeping weird! I hope she has help
Her story’s just get weirder and weirder, shes no longer living in her grandad big house, although I heard she’s off the pain meds but I highly doubt it.

Reactions: 1
Her story’s just get weirder and weirder, shes no longer living in her grandad big house, although I heard she’s off the pain meds but I highly doubt it.
She put a big post on Facebook the other day about struggling the past few years and being back on doing make up. It was definitely written coherently but her stories are so weird

The place she lived in before with PG was rented . I know this as my friend now lives in it and she said it was a state when they moved in.
Really, your friend is a liar then as the owner spent £30000 putting it right before the next tenant moved in, so I find your comment laughable

I think the story regarding landlords and crappy pants was for a previous rented property. I’m sure he owns the one he and kate are in now in Falkirk - it’s the same one he and Emily bought and had an insta home account which was deleted when they split up.
The crappy pants story is 100
I find the faeces stained pants part hard to believe but I did laugh 😂😂
Sorry to burst the bubble but the pants story was true, they were in the cupboard where the boiler was, the plumber found them when he had to lift the floor to replace the pipe work because they didn’t look after tge house, the 2 of them were manky and he had the audacity to tell the daughters that he added 20/30 grand onto the houses valuation, load of rubbish they devalued it because they took out original features like the lights etc, price of scum the two of them

I've said it on another thread but it would be nice to see these influencers giving a little back, I mean some of these outfits and gifted items would really mean the word to some people and charities, you never see them donating half the clothes they don't wear or giving much away. It's not to say they don't do it, but it would be nice to see and might encourage some of their younger more impressionable followers to do the same or think twice about what they are buying. I'm no mother Theresa but the amount these folk get for nowt, do they not feel any responsibility to give back a little?
She sells them which is pretty tit as you are right most are gifted, charity’s would be over the moon with them

I don’t follow her. What’s wrong with her feet?
Go look at some her posts on IG and you will see them lol

Last edited:
Mad, if you tit your pants put them in the bin 😂 why put in a cupboard for someone else to find 🤢

The crappy pants story is 100

Sorry to burst the bubble but the pants story was true, they were in the cupboard where the boiler was, the plumber found them when he had to lift the floor to replace the pipe work because they didn’t look after tge house, the 2 of them were manky and he had the audacity to tell the daughters that he added 20/30 grand onto the houses valuation, load of rubbish they devalued it because they took out original features like the lights etc, price of scum the two of them

She sells them which is pretty tit as you are right most are gifted, charity’s would be over the moon with them

Go look at some her posts on IG and you will see them lol
crappy pants story 🤣🤣 aye okay

This bag to me epitomises how cheap all influencers seem to look at the moment! It’s actually getting ridiculous the tat they try to sell 😂 I haven’t seen a bag of this calibre since they were the height of teen fashion in Tammy circa 2004 🙃
Absolutely!! Molly mc has the green one now that blyth has one too ,watch this space
queen kendal Carbin will be outing hers as its her birthday.

Clones the lot of them n no a brain cell between them.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If anyone else is in their late 20s/ 30s and looking for really nice outfit inspo to suit our age have a nosey on yasmin devonport (think that’s how you spell her name) very classy girl!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.