Emily Shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm pretty sure it isn't those ones that are showing as new builds on right move at the very top... it doesn't have the fancy zinc windows at the back. 99% sure its bespoke. Also would be odd for a developer to tag the buyers in insta posts if there was more than one.

Reactions: 3
The same company that is building their house also did homes in Westbourne Gardens - new builds but think the buyers could decide on the floor plan etc. Probably same for them

Reactions: 2
Can you link to the Rightmove? I know the company building their house and they do one-off houses, not developments....
Just search Cumbernauld and put the highest price sort on it shows a new development at the top but it’s definitely not their one
It was a couple of weeks ago I seen it. I looked again now but can’t see it anymore. They call it a development but it is more like a few homes that are built to the buyer’s choices.

Reactions: 1
ooohhh it’s all kicking off in Glasgow, Emily’s new bf Chicks uncle is a dodgy one, probably one of the reasons that her cheating and getting away with it happened, because her husband is not quiet and his family are a billion times more psychotic than him, they probably just decided she wasn’t worth the hassle!

Now Chicks uncle is being looked for in regards to a shooting..........no one to protect you anymore Chick! Need to face the big bad world without uncle potatoes.

On another note why is Emily’s ex husband turning his new gf into a Emily clone? It is creepy a f*#k 😷

• Wow
Reactions: 10
ooohhh it’s all kicking off in Glasgow, Emily’s new bf Chicks uncle is a dodgy one, probably one of the reasons that her cheating and getting away with it happened, because her husband is not quiet and his family are a billion times more psychotic than him, they probably just decided she wasn’t worth the hassle!

Now Chicks uncle is being looked for in regards to a shooting..........no one to protect you anymore Chick! Need to face the big bad world without uncle potatoes.

On another note why is Emily’s ex husband turning his new gf into a Emily clone? It is creepy a f*#k 😷
that Celine bag she just posted, Emily posted a few weeks ago. Why would you??

• Haha
Reactions: 4

So weird! She used to be really normal. Does she work? I find the concept of dating a drug dealer and letting them support you financially so odd 😂 like do they just say ‘I’ll look after you now hen, pack your job in’?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So weird! She used to be really normal. Does she work? I find the concept of dating a drug dealer and letting them support you financially so odd 😂 like do they just say ‘I’ll look after you now hen, pack your job in’?!
Exactly, but that’s what the world has became young females basically prostituting themselves for a handbag 👜 to show on Instagram 🤦‍♀️. But, no matter what ANYONE says, Emily is only where she is through Paul, it was him buying all the stuff that I can assure you. So, the golden rule of life as we know is be careful who you stand on to get to the top, as pride always comes before a massive fall.

Emily literally bit the hand that fed her, and people around her won’t ever forget it.

They are literally all “bags for s#%~s” or in a lot of cases “line up for lines” 🤣🤣🤣

It’s also the fact she poses in the house that Emily interior designed 😂
You would tell Paul where to stick his YSL heels, and make sure it’s heel first! But, look at her she’s nearer his sons age than his 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Exactly, but that’s what the world has became young females basically prostituting themselves for a handbag 👜 to show on Instagram 🤦‍♀️. But, no matter what ANYONE says, Emily is only where she is through Paul, it was him buying all the stuff that I can assure you. So, the golden rule of life as we know is be careful who you stand on to get to the top, as pride always comes before a massive fall.

Emily literally bit the hand that fed her, and people around her won’t ever forget it.

They are literally all “bags for s#%~s” or in a lot of cases “line up for lines” 🤣🤣🤣

You would tell Paul where to stick his YSL heels, and make sure it’s heel first! But, look at her she’s nearer his sons age than his 🤦‍♀️
The way I see that lifestyle is once you’re in………. you’re in, and you can’t get out even if you ‘get out’ you’ll always be tarnished with the brush of being a dealers burd. Once you’re privy to what they do to make all the disposable cash to buy your handbags and shoes then they have that to hold over you for the rest of your life. Some lassies are desperate enough to do anything for a pair of YSLs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Mibby am wrong but that’s how a always seen it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The way I see that lifestyle is once you’re in………. you’re in, and you can’t get out even if you ‘get out’ you’ll always be tarnished with the brush of being a dealers burd. Once you’re privy to what they do to make all the disposable cash to buy your handbags and shoes then they have that to hold over you for the rest of your life. Some lassies are desperate enough to do anything for a pair of YSLs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Mibby am wrong but that’s how a always seen it.
She’s got her own business now apparently, perfect for washing the cash 😂😂😂

• Haha
Cringing sooooo hard at Kate’s ”Valentines” posts. Wtf is the rose :ROFLMAO:. You can tell she’s got aw dressed up to take those photos using her iPhone self timer:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Cringing sooooo hard at Kate’s ”Valentines” posts. Wtf is the rose :ROFLMAO:. You can tell she’s got aw dressed up to take those photos using her iPhone self timer:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Imagine going to all that effort but not even washing your hair 🤣🤣 Honestly, I don’t even know who she thinks she is. Emily does it cos that’s her job.

• Haha
Imagine going to all that effort but not even washing your hair 🤣🤣 Honestly, I don’t even know who she thinks she is. Emily does it cos that’s her job.
Right!! She actually gets paid for it. Not just playing dress up in the house :LOL: I don’t even like Emily but I think if I were her I would be buckled at my ex’s new bird trying so hard to copy me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
THEEEEEE dress *is from Boohoo* 😭😭

• Haha
That dress is disgusting 😂😂 you think PG is her photographer? The whole narrative behind the photo shoot makes me wanna vomit! “Oi Kate go and put on your dress that shows off your wee tatas and hold that single rose and il take some foties for the gram” 😂😂😂

Right!! She actually gets paid for it. Not just playing dress up in the house :LOL: I don’t even like Emily but I think if I were her I would be buckled at my ex’s new bird trying so hard to copy me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The dress is awful!!

also just noticed she has a new marketing business page. I just love how anyone thinks they can now join in on marketing and social media, telling people how to run their businesses because they know how to post on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The dress is awful!!

also just noticed she has a new marketing business page. I just love how anyone thinks they can now join in on marketing and social media, telling people how to run their businesses because they know how to post on Instagram.
Okay... lets see through the pish and tell it how it is...
Kate was a crystal clear rebound for Emily.
PG would have Emily back tomorrow..
PG probably closes his eyes doggy style and thinks of the Shak....
Kate is a fangirl for Emily
Arguably she is better looking than Emily.. To be fair ...PG is trying to recreate the wife he lost..
Kate is too daft to realise this....
Kate thinks posing in shite Boohoo dresses gets you millions of followers.. Naw... It's the Emily connection....
Kate thinks the world doesn't realise her YSL heels are paid from Smack Dealing Proceeds..
PG controls her now... shes a barbie doll... turning into Shak....
Kate doesn't realise posing in the Emily designed house is creapy AF.....
Kate's posh family doesn't know the Gough's push a ton of brown and white.

Worst part is... if Kate bet a "normal" wealthy guy (she's pretty) then the world would have been so much prettier for her....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.