Emily Shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Term “Engineer” for this job role seems to be used in a descriptive sense as opposed to in a degree sense, as say for a Civil Engineer, Mechanical Engineer etc.

Definitely no Uni been attended 😂
394958C5-CFBF-4704-B85B-BEF3FF0FA15F.png

This describes his job.

Reactions: 2
See PG bird Kate punting her shyte clothes on insta. Everything on her stories most of them have 'marks on them but they ll probably wash out' can the clatty wee midden not wash clothes or something? Absolutely disgusting asking £50 for a crap dress with pulls and stains on it and she hasn't even washed it 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
wow! Why even bother selling cheap, stained dresses for £12 then you’re having to pay £3/4 postage. It’s hardly worth getting a spare £8, just give them to a charity shop!

Reactions: 5
He will be on about 35-45 if he works for network rail they pay well compared with the same jobs at other places. They pay 25-30 for jobs that other places pay 20-25. No where near enough to live the lavish lifestyle they make out on insta but!!

Stef Dean’s photoshop has been off the scale recently!! Do they think nobody notices how heavily edited their pics are when you see them in the street and they look nothing like their grid posts???
I couldn't get over the difference between her and her pics she must have thought I was weird for staring but I couldn't get over her jaw!? She also always goes on about how small she is she wasnt that small 😂😂

wow! Why even bother selling cheap, stained dresses for £12 then you’re having to pay £3/4 postage. It’s hardly worth getting a spare £8, just give them to a charity shop!
I'm not rich by any means but I'd always give to charity rather than sell stuff like that. The brass neck of them

Reactions: 4
Found some old bangers on MySpace
See that is actually her face shape! She still has that shape just either photoshop or a filter? and I get we all put the best pics of there best angle but fs she looks like two different people.

PGs business mustn’t be doing great if she’s flogging all this gear. Thought he was big in providing for his wummin’

now she’s literally only making 5-10 pounds here and there while they are flaunting a lavish pad and garden Reno.

the dates he’s taking her on too are very low key compared to Emily, Taco Bell ? Then again she’s a Watered down mini shak
Came here to say this 😂 don't worry PG, you'll be doing a roaring trade punting gear again now that pubs are open

• Haha
Jilly has her own thread btw. I can’t believe it’s not more active considering she’s the biggest roaster in Glasgow.
I don’t no how kimmy G has avoided her own thread she is up there with roasters

See that is actually her face shape! She still has that shape just either photoshop or a filter? and I get we all put the best pics of there best angle but fs she looks like two different people.
Considering she’s looks about 10 in her pics am sure if we all brought out the photo album from decades ago we would look different

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So true!

Considering she’s looks about 10 in her pics am sure if we all brought out the photo album from decades ago we would look different
So true ! Had a wee giggle about the side fringe i remember that trend ! She still looks gorgeous but how fashion has changed. Makes you think so many girls looked lush without the lips and fillers ( if it makes you feel better though each to their own )

Kimmo G had one but it’s closed! If you search you should still be able to read it.

Kimmo G had one but it’s closed! If you search you should still be able to read it.
Why did it get closed? She’s old and haggard looking and her voice give me strength
Move over Emily you have got some serious competition 🤣🤣🤣
The Scottish Influencers make me cringe daily 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why did it get closed? She’s old and haggard looking and her voice give me strength
Move over Emily you have got some serious competition 🤣🤣🤣
The Scottish Influencers make me cringe daily 🥴
I think it got closed due to loads of other people being mentioned that are not influencers or don’t have followings of over 10,000 🥴

That was the best thread I’ve ever read on tattle! The ☕ got spilled on all of them it was bloody brilliant 😂😂
I am surprised Kimmy is still in a marriage after that spillage lady of the night 🤣 ma office couldn’t breath with the scandal of it all

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.