Jillyisabella

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I didn’t notice a thread for her. And she def should have one

Scottish Based influencer with 82k followers on Instagram.

She annoys me to hell, I think mainly because it’s so obvious she’s trying so hard to pretend she’s not an influencer and joking around about it.

also the amount of brand deals she gets for doing nothing piss me off, all this free food and decorations... then has the audacity to laugh about it and throw up a peace sign in a cringy way trying to pretend she’s so not like those other influencers... when you are

also I can just tell she tries so hard to be cool, can just see straight through her and me and my friends find it hard to listen to her cos of how fake it all is

Reactions: 12
I used to think she was stunning but as she’s got more annoying I find her less good looking 🤣 also think she might have got lip and jaw fillers? I used to love her style before she was an influencer but I find her outfits so bizarre now

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe this thread is so quiet. I watched one of her YouTube videos and having to hear her say ‘troops’ in that daft posh accent nearly sent me over the edge

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Quite like her pics🥴 but I def think she tries to act like she’s not an influencer though and would prefer her to just own it ✌

Reactions: 2
Used to think she was really cool and had a nice style but not sure on anything she wears lately, sometimes get the feeling she wears it just because it’s different rather than nice.

Reactions: 1
After watching her video I don’t think she’s as pretty as she looks on insta but her figure is insane. Used to love her style maybe a couple of years ago but most of her outfits now are a riot 😬

I'm not a fan and agree with the comments about her outfits

I think she's getting ideas from her friend emilyrosemoloney who is just as annoying

Reactions: 3
Her outfits are totally OTT. She is a WAG who is trying to be different with her out there fashion

Reactions: 4
You can tell influencers are really scraping the barrel with content when they're taking pictures next to bread rolls in the supermarket 😂 also was she wearing slippers in that post? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm not a fan and agree with the comments about her outfits

I think she's getting ideas from her friend emilyrosemoloney who is just as annoying
I go on and off of her (Emily). Sometimes I like her content and think she’s quite down to earth, other times she’s irritating as anything!

I go on and off of her (Emily). Sometimes I like her content and think she’s quite down to earth, other times she’s irritating as anything!
I think she's changed alot recently, really gone off her. Her and Jilly are even more alike now. 🤣

- weird dress sense (most of the time she looks nice, but needs to calm down on the lip fillers)
- footballer boyfriend
- annoying accents

I think she's changed alot recently, really gone off her. Her and Jilly are even more alike now. 🤣

- weird dress sense (most of the time she looks nice, but needs to calm down on the lip fillers)
- footballer boyfriend
- annoying accents
Oh is her boyfriend a footballer? I didn’t know that! She kept him quite private until recently

Oh is her boyfriend a footballer? I didn’t know that! She kept him quite private until recently
Emily or Jilly? They both have footballer bf's. I don't think Emily has been with him long but she's been talking about him on her stories and adding a few pics.

Sorry, Emily I meant

Off to google 😂 that explains why she moved to live with him though (was it Reading?). She used to live near me.
She used to live near me too lol

Yep she moved in with him, he plays for Reading

Andy Halliday is Jilly's bf

Last edited:
Reactions: 1