Emily Shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t stand Jilly Isabella she switches her accent between ned and west ender..she has a wee squashed face..she is the most average lassie in Glasgow, there are a million prettier girls than her. Only getting those career breaks from her mans previous status as a shite footballer. Her style is awful..that recent Zara haul was a bleeping car crash 😂😂 get in the bin jilly 🗑
Omggg she’s a dick as well I remember she did a q&a and someone asked where do you get your Glasgow uni wank accent loool

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can’t stand Jilly Isabella she switches her accent between ned and west ender..she has a wee squashed face..she is the most average lassie in Glasgow, there are a million prettier girls than her. Only getting those career breaks from her mans previous status as a shite footballer. Her style is awful..that recent Zara haul was a bleeping car crash 😂😂 get in the bin jilly 🗑
THIS 👏 👏 👏 👏 i cant stand the fucker yet everyone I know thinks she's amazing. She's an absolute rocket

• Haha
Reactions: 16
THIS 👏 👏 👏 👏 i cant stand the fucker yet everyone I know thinks she's amazing. She's an absolute rocket
A few of my friends think she’s amazing too!!!! I don’t mind her clothes but duck me shes running about Glasgow like a daft wee lassie!

Reactions: 4
Doesn’t Kate work in end clothing ?
Didn’t she go to uni as well ?

Reactions: 2
Omggg she’s a dick as well I remember she did a q&a and someone asked where do you get your Glasgow uni wank accent loool
Can you please explain what a Glasgow uni wank accent is?! 😂😂 I just watched one of her make up videos on Instagram and it sounds like it has been sped up when she talks! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Can you please explain what a Glasgow uni wank accent is?! 😂😂 I just watched one of her make up videos on Instagram and it sounds like it has been sped up when she talks! 🤣
Makes me laugh everytime.😂

• Haha
No she packed the end job in ages ago, at least a year and half ago. And yes she graduated around 3 years ago.
Is Kate not I'm graphic design? Or is that like Paul is a "builder" chat 😅😅😅 interesting about Kate cant say I am shocked. Didnt realise she was a big ES fan before 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Came across this thread a while ago and thought I would jump on as I’m seeing a lot of “poor, innocent Kate posts” so thought I would share.

My sister used to hang out with Kate.
Let’s just say she’s really not the nicest of people.
Would reject guys because they didn’t drive a “flashy” enough car. Boast about her designer bag collection. One of these girls who would make comments like “ugh I’m just so fat”, “I’m so ugly” whilst walking around in a short top showing off her stomach and taking selfies. Too lazy to actually get a job. And she was a massive fan of ES before PG and her broke up - I’m talking liking all her photos etc.

She’s very superficial, and shallow. Even a bit of a narcissist. If PG wasn’t showering her with gifts she wouldn’t look twice at him. That’s just the kind of person she is.

And for ES I really don’t see the attraction. Yes she’s beautiful but her style is total garbage.
Didn’t kate work for Louis Vuitton ? I’m sure she was staff there. Which leads me to think it’s even more strange she’s with PG who must have known her from taking emily shopping for bags and - incase anyone remembers a dog collar from LV which she wore as a necklace :sick: I remember her saying “ it’s like a medium dog collar “

• Sick
  • Haha
I guess Paul likes to stick to a type, he's morphed Kate into an exact clone of Emily. I get the sense she's quite young and impressionable, and lets face it he's been round the block a few times, I always think he goes a bit ott with the whole look how well I treat my girlfriend chat, I'd think if you were used to having your own space and doing your own thing it would be a bit suffocating but Kate seems to lap it up. Still waiting for Emily to produce an outfit that a normal 20/30 year old would wear.
Have you noticed though that he’s always creeping on other girls pics. Likes every half naked pic of a girl in the Glasgow postcode but “ loyal to ma burd” “ feel this, this is husband material “

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Is Kate not I'm graphic design? Or is that like Paul is a "builder" chat 😅😅😅 interesting about Kate cant say I am shocked. Didnt realise she was a big ES fan before 😭
Yeah it’s exactly like that:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Yeah it’s bizarre you could scroll back through ES’s posts and she would have liked them all. Got with PG moved in with him, unfollowed ES and picked up life exactly where ES left off. All very weird!

And yes he met her from taking ES shopping in LV. She left that job a long time ago too.

Have you noticed though that he’s always creeping on other girls pics. Likes every half naked pic of a girl in the Glasgow postcode but “ loyal to ma burd” “ feel this, this is husband material “
This!!! Only a few pictures I’ve noticed... :sick:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
He’s such a sleaze bag 🤮🤮🤮

Yeah it’s exactly like that:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Yeah it’s bizarre you could scroll back through ES’s posts and she would have liked them all. Got with PG moved in with him, unfollowed ES and picked up life exactly where ES left off. All very weird!

And yes he met her from taking ES shopping in LV. She left that job a long time ago too.

This!!! Only a few pictures I’ve noticed... :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone seen wee mollys post in a bikini in the middle of the road today ? Was bloody cold today aswell. Sunny but chilly! Maybe that’s why she needed the long boots 😂

My guess would be yes, hard to tell though- but very perky! 👏🏼 What I want to know is what was the tea on the 5min engagement a few of years back?
Yeh she’s had some lockdown speed bumps put in. Not surprised though as anything shak does she follows...

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.