Emily Shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys can we try stick to Emily or they will shut this thread too it’s getting off topic I think

Reactions: 9
I don’t no how kimmy G has avoided her own thread she is up there with roasters

Considering she’s looks about 10 in her pics am sure if we all brought out the photo album from decades ago we would look different
I didnt say anything about how she looked? I said that's her face shape I saw her with ? Which doesnt match her face on insta

Guys can we try stick to Emily or they will shut this thread too it’s getting off topic I think
Yeah I think it was the fact everyone's other half was accused of being a drug dealer 😂😂 I mean I know its rife here but they cant all be one can they lol

I didnt say anything about how she looked? I said that's her face shape I saw her with ? Which doesnt match her face on insta

Yeah I think it was the fact everyone's other half was accused of being a drug dealer 😂😂 I mean I know its rife here but they cant all be one can they lol
It's pretty much the standard profession for 50% of men in the west of scotland lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
👍🏻 I’m sure that’s what happened to the kimmy g thread
Us on the social mama thread discuss a few other people because they are friends or related in someway. It's when u start talking about crime or people not on insta with a following then it could be shut down

Reactions: 1
👍🏻 I’m sure that’s what happened to the kimmy g thread
I don’t think Kimmy G had her own thread, it was party of the Scottish influencers one that got shut down. Someone can make one for herI think as she meets the criteria.

Reactions: 4
Yeh fair enough talking about chick etc but some of the other people getting mentioned here just ain’t relevant or even interesting 😴 not worth discussing if they just shut it down. All the Glasgow crowd threads end this way it’s annoying

Yeh fair enough talking about chick etc but some of the other people getting mentioned here just ain’t relevant or even interesting 😴 not worth discussing if they just shut it down. All the Glasgow crowd threads end this way it’s annoying
I hardly think Emily and Chick are the hi light of conversation
The people mentioned are more entertaining than these 2 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t no how kimmy G has avoided her own thread she is up there with roasters

Shes another advert for proceeds of crime .

Her gram was littered with flash photos, designer gear and constant holidays, which have since been removed and shes now trying to be An influencer.

Her mans pals with nearly every shady person in and around Glasgow and punts gear.

The End

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Right I’ve raised a thread for kimmygx as she’s def going down the influencer route these days.

Need to keep it to her and not on to randoms and dealer bfs 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She seems like such a dull person to me. Always has. I can’t explain it but even the way she moves her face and body is boring. I feel like you could spend a whole night getting drunk with her and she’d having no chat.

Reactions: 5
Steffani deans having the cheek to post the dove “reverse filter” campaign hahha ok hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So interesting that you’re on her thread though 🤔😂
I am curious to no if Emily thinks Stef, Abbie have all copied her with the new breasts. Stef tries so hard to be Emily your not even in the same lane pet

Right iv changed my mind 🥴 just watched Abbies latest YT and it looks as if she has had them done, could be totally wrong 😑 but she’s going about the house wearing a support bra under her Nike zipper plus she’s not driving getting her parents to drive 🤪

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.