Kimmyg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the throwback blonde pics with that Barbie pink car that crack me up every time 😂 I’d be mortified to share them

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone else get the impression that she just cannot be arsed with the twins?
She’s all for the girl definitely, but she knows having them boys got her, her following. She definitely didn’t have a big following on insta before she had them.

What was the fathers day picture like of larry 🤣 G.I joe way his camouflage on! Shame it didn't help him dodge the jail!

They car pictures way the hot pants and heals 😂😂 Wow 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
These two make me laugh so much he is a heroine dealing jailbird who has clearly used his drug money to start his businesses he has now or is for laundering purposes and she is a mother that’s a serial shagger with men who are taken wtf how do these people have the brass neck to parade themselves all over social media. Kim is desperate for insta fame god knows why these company’s want to work with them if only they knew there background.

See that spare room she has for taking pictures? Wonder how she doesn’t make him sleep in there? Imagine waking up next to that big shrek 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
See that spare room she has for taking pictures? Wonder how she doesn’t make him sleep in there? Imagine waking up next to that big shrek 🤢
I think she sleeps in there.

I wish I could see her house before she moved to Woodilee again, it had hilarious tacky decor.

I think it’s so funny how the social mama tries to befriend kimmy and she’s clearly not interested 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.