Emily Shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s mad because I would have paid for her whole body before surgery 🤣 these ladies don’t know how lucky they are!

Reactions: 3
I wondered this recently as well, she used to wear things without a bra a lot and her boobs were always quite low hanging I thought (no shade just an observation) but wasn’t sure if she was just wearing a bra more often recently? Lol who knows, I agree she has an amazing figure
Also maybe we should have a thread for AB?

Reactions: 8
Abbie has her boobs done. She was spotted at a clinic in Edinburgh for the procedure few weeks back. And she’s on a Facebook page where girls discuss their surgery, she’s asking questions about it. Pretty dumb when she then posts on her stories about feeling down/rough because her thyroid and really it’s surgery recovery. Also her latest q&a someone asked if her boobs are fake and she said no but she takes it as a compliment 😭🙄🙈😂 duck off Abbie

Reactions: 13
Abbie has her boobs done. She was spotted at a clinic in Edinburgh for the procedure few weeks back. And she’s on a Facebook page where girls discuss their surgery, she’s asking questions about it. Pretty dumb when she then posts on her stories about feeling down/rough because her thyroid and really it’s surgery recovery. Also her latest q&a someone asked if her boobs are fake and she said no but she takes it as a compliment 😭🙄🙈😂 duck off Abbie
I’m really disappointed in Abbie as I actually really like her. It was nice to see a girl even with her insecurities, living her life and isn’t stuck thin/plastic.

I get the impression her mans a waster as she was on her channel saying there’s times he doesn’t come home from a night out. Absolutely no way would I be putting up with that.

Reactions: 12
I totally agree! I really liked Abbie but the fact she’s not been honest about her boob job ruins it for me. Your putting your life out there on Insta for everyone so the least you can do is be honest.

get the same impression about her man, not keen on him at all!

Reactions: 5
Her mans tan looks ridiculous in her last pics with him 😂. Gross. Yeh she’s been whining for weeks on her YouTube and crying etc saying she’s insecure then goes gets her tits done on the sly and lies about it. Absolute wee cow tbh, prob suited to that waster shes with.

Reactions: 7
Can someone / anyone make a thread for her please? I would keep discussing her 😂

I don’t know why you would get a kick out of slaughtering Abbie. She’s a normal down to earth girl what you see is what you get, she doesn’t show off doesn’t lead a fake Instagram life. She says she can’t afford things treats herself if she gets a good pay one month. Her bf works offshore & they just lead a normal life & also don’t portray the perfect relationship.
There’s more fake’s to be talking about than them tbh like Chick and his fake watches 😂😂 cringe when emily gets his watch in on her stories. surely he’s told her they aren’t real it’s a pure red neck showing them like hellloo we all know chick can’t afford a hundred grand watch stop embarrassing yourselfs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t know why you would get a kick out of slaughtering Abbie. She’s a normal down to earth girl what you see is what you get, she doesn’t show off doesn’t lead a fake Instagram life. She says she can’t afford things treats herself if she gets a good pay one month. Her bf works offshore & they just lead a normal life & also don’t portray the perfect relationship.
There’s more fake’s to be talking about than them tbh like Chick and his fake watches 😂😂 cringe when emily gets his watch in on her stories. surely he’s told her they aren’t real it’s a pure red neck showing them like hellloo we all know chick can’t afford a hundred grand watch stop embarrassing yourselfs
I loved Abbie and agreed with all the above until she got her boobs done and denied it and hasn’t mentioned it to any of her followers!

Reactions: 6
But has she? I think if she had a boob job she would share it with her followers and you tube. Or perhaps she has filmed the process and waiting to upload it. Unlike emily who goes on about her dad dying and how devasted she was when in reality she didn’t even attend the mans funeral as she was recovering from a boob job. Selfish twit of a woman If my dad died I would drive run walk or swim to be able to lay him to rest & say goodbye. Not fake emily the boob job underwear pics for insta are her priority.

• Wow
But has she? I think if she had a boob job she would share it with her followers and you tube. Or perhaps she has filmed the process and waiting to upload it. Unlike emily who goes on about her dad dying and how devasted she was when in reality she didn’t even attend the mans funeral as she was recovering from a boob job. Selfish twit of a woman If my dad died I would drive run walk or swim to be able to lay him to rest & say goodbye. Not fake emily the boob job underwear pics for insta are her priority.
No way! she missed her Dad's funeral?? duck me... that's low

Reactions: 2
Presumably the way you feel about Emily is the way others feel about Abbie, every single thread on here will have some people who like that person. Don’t think her and her boyfriends job is relevant, me and my boyfriend have normal jobs/ are down to Earth and not fake and I’m sure there’s people who think we’re bellends as well 🤷‍♀️ I personally don’t mind her but could see why people would like her, also why others would think she was a knob 😂 also don’t think anyone’s ‘getting a kick out of slaughtering her’ people are literally just discussing her 😂

Reactions: 10
There you go doll she most certainly has had a boob job!
I am assuming she must be doing some kinda film v log whatever they call it about the process but she could still mention she had it. On one of her you tube videos she totally denies it when asked.....

This was posted on the Abbie Blythe thread

Attachments

Chicks house was barely £100k never mind the watch 😂😂😂 hes livin that fake Insta life 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also has anyone else noticed chicks buying followers

a 36 year old man buying followers on Instagram🤣🙈 have a word with your bf emily

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The outfits continue to look cheap and nasty. Not me sitting here thinking "where's the rest of the outfit?" 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.