Emily Shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dresses like a cheap teenager. She’s also in her 30’s oldest influencers in town😂 I say ‘influencers’ as chick reeks desperation to be a famous influencer off his birds back. I skip past most of her stories now as they just fast fashion outfits she’s got for free. Cheap tat that nobody over the age of 20 is buying

yes PG is clearly unhinged & not whiter than white but at least He stayed in the background couldn’t be arsed with Instagram fake life’s

Reactions: 9
Only 2 people attended her dads funeral, Her mum & brother. Emily stayed at chicks house looking after her new boobs. Lowest of the low

Reactions: 3
His funeral was in Cyrus where he lived you have to fly to Cyprus that’s how she didn’t attend scared to fly and rupture a tit implant 😂😂 priorities right there

Everyone was talking about it in Glasgow at the time. Surprised it isn’t on this thread before

Or should we talk about how he caught COVID in the first place again Emily and chick flaunting the COVID stay at home rules went on holiday to his house in Cyprus taking along chicky boys full family. Her old Da caught COVID and passed away but travel ban rules don’t apply to influencers or to wannabe celebrity’s

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Anyone seen kim brennans posts/stories recently? I seen someone on tattle say she was addicted to pills was just looking at her posts and wondering if she still was she never seems to post much at all about her wee girl anymore

Reactions: 6
Anyone seen kim brennans posts/stories recently? I seen someone on tattle say she was addicted to pills was just looking at her posts and wondering if she still was she never seems to post much at all about her wee girl anymore
Don’t know if the wee girl got put into her mums care. I know she ruined a really successful business but letting loads of clients down. Like brides on there big day etc

Reactions: 2
Really what pills she addicted to?
It was something like Tramadol she got from surgery after her boobs. She got hooked on them because they made her thin. She was taking them while pregnant. And her baby was born, touch and go and was addicted also, the bf didn't have a clue she was taking them while pregnant. He got custody I'm sure. She can only see the girl with her mum or something. Looking at her pictures recently she looks still not well. Such a shame she had a lot of potential to go far with her make up

His funeral was in Cyrus where he lived you have to fly to Cyprus that’s how she didn’t attend scared to fly and rupture a tit implant 😂😂 priorities right there

Everyone was talking about it in Glasgow at the time. Surprised it isn’t on this thread before

Or should we talk about how he caught COVID in the first place again Emily and chick flaunting the COVID stay at home rules went on holiday to his house in Cyprus taking along chicky boys full family. Her old Da caught COVID and passed away but travel ban rules don’t apply to influencers or to wannabe celebrity’s
God if that's true about the funeral that's really tragic. I did see the pictures of them all in Cyprus while we were in the middle of the travel ban, and it was pretty much right before her dad passed away, god that's awful. It didn't seem to stop her though, I mean she was over in the Maldives right in the middle of the big lockdown in January, says it all really.

What pisses me off about these idiots, they get free clothes and have the audacity to sell them, when they go out for food, there pictures have enough food for 20 people, do they have any idea how that comes a cross as being entitled snd selfish grrrr

Reactions: 8
I cringe everytime she posts an outfit post, she really needs to start dressing for her age, that brown full bodysuit thing is rank, not one outfit I've seen of hers looks nice these days. Taste is up her arse

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It was something like Tramadol she got from surgery after her boobs. She got hooked on them because they made her thin. She was taking them while pregnant. And her baby was born, touch and go and was addicted also, the bf didn't have a clue she was taking them while pregnant. He got custody I'm sure. She can only see the girl with her mum or something. Looking at her pictures recently she looks still not well. Such a shame she had a lot of potential to go far with her make up
She looks and sounds out her face in her latest stories

Reactions: 5
She looks and sounds out her face in her latest stories
I just watched the ones from last night its a shame and quite worrying she just seems to talk to herself in stories every night and put on 10 different outfits

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.