Emily Shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am still amazed she is posting like she is in Scotland like how deceiving!! Also, if it is a free trip does she not need to say she is there to advertise? Definitely not a coincidence the Q&A has started. She definitely made a point to say she wanted her boobs done for ages, so maybe has been reading. I couldn't care less if she gets her boobs done but this travel thing is beyond deceitful. Does she think people are stupid?

Reactions: 6
I think earlier on this post someone said they had contacted the travel company and the travel company agreed to ask the influencers not to post due to the insensitivity? Or maybe Chick posting is enough as he keeps tagging them.

Good to know her boobs are not an ad or a freebie. 😅😅

I think earlier on this post someone said they had contacted the travel company and the travel company agreed to ask the influencers not to post due to the insensitivity? Or maybe Chick posting is enough as he keeps tagging them.
Yeah I think someone did. Unsure if Chick would have enough followers? But I really don't know unless she posts them at a later date. I would of thought she was the one gifted the holiday so would have to post it.

Reactions: 2
I don't know Emily personally but ANYONE travelling and breaking the law during a pandemic a few weeks after their father had died from a Covid is both selfish, insensitive and stupid. She's mid-30s and should know better. What happens if she mixes with people from South Africa then brings the new strain back to the UK? Does she not think.

Additionally, while I'm posting here, was she not giving advice to people about using NHS tests to get into Cyprus a few months ago. She clearly has no conscious whatsoever. The ultimate Covidiot.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
According to her insta apparently PG cut the new birds hair in lockdown last year. Bit odd why is he trying to turn her into Emily

Reactions: 2
Still no mention of her being in the Maldives. But chick has posted. She would have been asked on her Q&A. Thought she might have answered even if she wasn’t posting per the travel company. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Wonder what her essential business there is?

😏

• Angry
She’s posted about the Maldives now being a surprise for Christmas. Still in tier 4 and not supposed to travel!

Reactions: 3
She’s posted about the Maldives now being a surprise for Christmas. Still in tier 4 and not supposed to travel!
surprise from her bf ? So whys he’s tagging the travel company 😂😂😂the same travel company gifting the rest of the morons free trips in lockdown 🤥

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Exactly - even if we hadn’t gone into lock down we were still tier 4 so no travel!

• Sick
& she’s also been there for max 2 days not last weekend 😂😂
She's obviously seen this thread.......

HI EMILY..... HOPE YOU ARE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF.....UNLESS YOU GOT DRAGGED ONTO THE PLANE IT'S STILL BREAKING THE RULE....REGARDLESS OF A 'SURPRISE" (from a travel company... good one) OR NOT....

Like I said, butter wouldn't melt in her brass neck and jaw...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Chick posted the plane picture 2 days ago? Would be a weird thing to do a throwback picture from a plane landing a week ago? Also pretty tit present if it was gifted from the same travel company gifts you Dubai and Cyprus? She has no regards for the rules or the wellbeing of others. She should really know better seeing she has felt it first hand. Very selfish behaviour. She only mentioned it cause she has either read here or been told.

Also, that is very weird that PG cut her hair, next he will be paying for her to get a boob job like Emily.

Asif it was a suprise come on! And THEY didn’t see another lockdown coming, but she didn’t know about the holiday! She still went & to say it like your trying to get back into a routine as you use to travel so much for work.....nobody is able to get back into theIr old routine just now. A few posts back I said I didn’t like or dislike Emily.....I now dislike!

Reactions: 5
No, sure there was no chance of another lockdown coming in January, I mean there were zero signs that that may be on the cards... what world does she live in? Does she think everyone of her followers is naive. I thought before this she was a bit selfish and an airhead but now she is just blatantly very deceitful. I hope she gets the appropriate backlash over her choice to travel. Back into a routine is the most ridiculous excuse I have ever heard..

Reactions: 4
No, sure there was no chance of another lockdown coming in January, I mean there were zero signs that that may be on the cards... what world does she live in? Does she think everyone of her followers is naive. I thought before this she was a bit selfish and an airhead but now she is just blatantly very deceitful. I hope she gets the appropriate backlash over her choice to travel. Back into a routine is the most ridiculous excuse I have ever heard..
If people hadn’t seen her bfs posts she wouldn’t have said a word, she’s fly. I noticed pre her admitting she was there that a few little comments where appearing on her 2 latest grid posts. Either she’s read on here HI EMILY 👋🏼 or she’s seen those comments and come clean before she’s outed like the rest of them.

Reactions: 5
Gifting a holiday during a pandemic where non essential travel was discouraged for months is stupid. Her boyfriend, her and whatever travel company are STUPID

Reactions: 3
This is her 4th trip abroad this year as well & a trip to England. She will be away as much as possible this year as well. From everything I’ve heard previously and on here it seems she is quite selfish & entitled.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.