Emily Shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a woman in her mid 30s trying to compete with girls aged 18 to 25. It won't be long before she starts getting overlooked for much younger models. It happens to the best of us unfortunately.
Agree with this! It’s a very young woman’s game! Female influencers in the “pouting in a fast fashion outfit” category age like footballers. Once you’re 30 you’re pretty much useless!

Reactions: 2
I don’t think the new filter she is using is doing her any favours either, as everyone has pointed out she is naturally pretty but lately her pics look very fake & over edited.

Reactions: 3
I am surprised she didn’t set up YouTube etc to try and maximise on her “fame”. She probably would have made a bit doing Vlogs. If I was her I’d be trying to maximise this wave while it’s left and invest in some property or a business.

Just looked at her IG photos and there is a sadness in her eyes. She looks vacant.

She's clearly not thought out her next career move. Like all models her age the clock is ticking on her career.

Reactions: 5
I am surprised she didn’t set up YouTube etc to try and maximise on her “fame”. She probably would have made a bit doing Vlogs. If I was her I’d be trying to maximise this wave while it’s left and invest in some property or a business.
She did a few vlogs but they were so dull. She's really not got much to say!

Reactions: 6
Agree with this! It’s a very young woman’s game! Female influencers in the “pouting in a fast fashion outfit” category age like footballers. Once you’re 30 you’re pretty much useless!
As a woman in my 30s that whole ‘pouting in fast fashion’ doesn’t appeal to me anymore, and it doesn’t appeal to most women in their 30s. I can’t speak for everyone obviously but I know my friend group would all rather spend the money on 1 quality jacket over 5 fast fashion jackets.
She looks like she’s had cheeky wee nose job, or maybe it’s just the exxxxxtra fillers she’s got in her face?

She did a few vlogs but they were so dull. She's really not got much to say!
Yeah very dull. For the size of following she has, it would be nice to see her have some backbone and speak with conviction about things that matter to her about what’s going on around the world. Personally I find it odd that a grown ass woman has so little to say about anything, it reminds me of old school models who were literally just there to be looked at and nothing more.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
She started every single VLOG with "Hi guys I am so obsessed with...". She's not a natural. Smarter girls would be expanding into talent management, marketing etc Shak is still flashing her 200cc Ross Hall fakes in the snow.

Reactions: 8
Yeah very dull. For the size of following she has, it would be nice to see her have some backbone and speak with conviction about things that matter to her about what’s going on around the world. Personally I find it odd that a grown ass woman has so little to say about anything, it reminds me of old school models who were literally just there to be looked at and nothing more.
Yeah you'd think. I don't understand how she ended up with such a big following, she never has anything to say for herself. I get that modelling is her thing but girl cmon give us something to work with. She posted a half-arsed caption about BLM a while ago but you could tell she did it because she probably felt she had to. And nothing since then!

I don’t get it either, her and her pals all seem vacant, they all move in the same circles pouting at brunch in finnieston and west end glasgow, a really vacuous bunch of airheads who still dress like teenagers. Do any of u remember when she just wore a see through bra with lovehearts on her nipples for a Halloween night out in Glasgow 😂😂😂 I still laugh at that!

Yeah you'd think. I don't understand how she ended up with such a big following, she never has anything to say for herself. I get that modelling is her thing but girl cmon give us something to work with. She posted a half-arsed caption about BLM a while ago but you could tell she did it because she probably felt she had to. And nothing since then!

I think she just wants the money (not a bad thing) but in my opinion, In that line of career you do have to give a bit more of your life/personality. It’s literally just a picture everyday & they are ALL sponsored. It’s not even like she has looked out old items & put them together for a look, it’s all AF links. She never shows any interesting tips & tricks either and the only time she shares makeup is when it’s iconic London (sponsored) or the other company, look fantastic maybe, have sent her items & im sure they are AF link as well. The only thing she does share from her life on her stories is when she’s on holiday & wants to show off where she is.

Reactions: 5
I think she just wants the money (not a bad thing) but in my opinion, In that line of career you do have to give a bit more of your life/personality. It’s literally just a picture everyday & they are ALL sponsored. It’s not even like she has looked out old items & put them together for a look, it’s all AF links. She never shows any interesting tips & tricks either and the only time she shares makeup is when it’s iconic London (sponsored) or the other company, look fantastic maybe, have sent her items & im sure they are AF link as well. The only thing she does share from her life on her stories is when she’s on holiday & wants to show off where she is.
She doesn’t even look that interested in the bare minimum that she does do. I can get the appeal because people like to look at fashion but Instagram has changed since she first started and people want some personality along with it.

Reactions: 4
I thought a lot of her followers were bought by her ex hubby? Think I read that on the previous thread about him funding her designer gear and followers for the gram career 🥱

Reactions: 1
Why does she look uncomfortable, she very rarely looks at whoever is filing her and she looks odd when looking at camera

PG put his usual dog post up at Emily giving it how with the snow the influencers will be delighted for the new scenery / content then his gf goes and does this?!
ETA the pic from PG insta.
HOW IS KATE NOT GETTING MAJOR RED FLAGS?! He’s essentially obsessed with his ex. Dresses it up as digs at all influencers but everyone knows it’s just about one.

Reactions: 18
He's a jealous wee prick, I'm not sure if I'm only just noticing now but his bio is a copy of what Emily's used to say...

I don't know what Kate sees in him at all, aside from money. Absolutely obsessed with his ex.
I’m not an Emily fan specially after her travelling during lockdown but PG is honestly a freak 🤣 his obsession with her is high key stalker vibes. Like we get it mate she broke your heart but it’s been well over a year get over it all ready go live your life with Emily clone you’re 35(ish) go start a family or something 😂😂

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.