Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Its like her self esteem has dipped, getting a boob job when she didn't need one, that's up to her at the end of the day. One of the Maldives pics her face looked a bit puffy with, I would imagine fillers. I don't get a good vibe from her bf at all, he just comes across cocky and aggressive. I know she's just lost her dad but she seems really unhappy. PG worshipped her, I don't think she's as happy in her relationship but that's maybe just my take on it

Reactions: 15

Pambo

Yep, they live in a mid terrace bungalow with a loft conversion where shak does her insta stories...
Having done the Google Map stalk, not really where I expected a to find a nightclub owning, Lambo-driving, first-class travelling, bon viveur to be living.

I think PG comes across as a right weirdo, something just doesn’t sit right with all this dedicated to my girlfriend she just needs told how much I love her bla bla bla it’s all weird.
Guy seems to have an aversion to big boy's long trousers, and lives in a flat he's turned into the sort of toy shop every 5yo would love to live in.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Jolie1988

VIP Member
When she was married to pg she was renting a place near where some of my friends live, they rented it off an old couple and completely trashed the place, she is a manky midden, apparently a plumber went in and she left faeces stained pants lying all over the place, the property was absolutely filthy. When they moved out, the owners in their 70s tried to claim from them for the absolutely disgusting state of the place but backed off when they were threatened by the ex husbands boys. She is foul. Probably why she hasn't dated 'up' she's a dirty, clatty b*tch

• Wow
  • Sick

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
I don't think she's on holiday, just posting old photos.

Her outfits are absolutely terrible these days. Emily, you're in your 30s hen. None of us over 30 are going out in bra tops and crop tops. I know she's got a great figure and wants to show it off but wish she'd dress more for her age and get rid of the Boohoo tat.

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
Agree with this! It’s a very young woman’s game! Female influencers in the “pouting in a fast fashion outfit” category age like footballers. Once you’re 30 you’re pretty much useless!
As a woman in my 30s that whole ‘pouting in fast fashion’ doesn’t appeal to me anymore, and it doesn’t appeal to most women in their 30s. I can’t speak for everyone obviously but I know my friend group would all rather spend the money on 1 quality jacket over 5 fast fashion jackets.
She looks like she’s had cheeky wee nose job, or maybe it’s just the exxxxxtra fillers she’s got in her face?

She did a few vlogs but they were so dull. She's really not got much to say!
Yeah very dull. For the size of following she has, it would be nice to see her have some backbone and speak with conviction about things that matter to her about what’s going on around the world. Personally I find it odd that a grown ass woman has so little to say about anything, it reminds me of old school models who were literally just there to be looked at and nothing more.

Last edited:

Ali88

I don't really think this is fair. It is legal to go abroad now so can't really blame someone for living there life. You need to get tested before coming home and when you land so she would know if she had it and surely not go to work
Yeah as a nurse myself I know I need a holiday that’s for sure. We test at work too, obviously wear PPE, wash hands etc, i can’t speak for the Megan person mentioned I don’t know her or where she works but I know how it is in my clinical area and I find it bizarre to call a nurse selfish for taking a holiday 😂

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
Really what does Emily have to show for herself at the age of 30? A few designer bags. It’s tragic, does she even have a car? She just moves in with whatever bf she has but she’s no property to call her own. I know 22 year olds with more to their name it’s embarrassing.

dramaismymiddlename

did her dad not pass with covid ? & what the fuck is with chicks hair 😂😂😂

Wonder why shaks not posted her on flight pic to her account 🧐 worried about the backlash maybe 🤷🏽‍♀️ be interesting to see if she posts about her holiday - sorry business trip
Emily is posting like she is here... she knows she will get some amount of backlash over flying to Dubai during lockdown when her dad died of Covid 2 months ago. Selfish to the core and fake

Reactions: 13

noseyqueen14

Chatty Member
I ain’t liking her because I can’t stand her. But I wouldn’t stay in either after I’ve worked in them hospitals all year watching what big COCK done while telling us to stay in I’m no longer going to follow rules il respect people’s wishes but I wouldn’t be staying in fuck them that’s what I say now absolutely shocking government!

Completely agree!!!! Fed up of it being one rule for one and another for any politician or 'celeb' it's a joke!

Imhereforthebanter

Chatty Member
It honestly baffles me how these “influencers” make people believe they’re so loaded! It’s all just smoke and mirrors..she only shows the garden all lit up like it’s goals to be like them and have an outdoor cinema..the reality is that it’s a tiny two bed terrace out in the sticks 😂😂😂

Struggle to get 195k for it too imo.
Pretty sure he bought it for half that, or less.
Its only a wee 2 bed cottage in invernaewhere 😂

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
Abbie has her boobs done. She was spotted at a clinic in Edinburgh for the procedure few weeks back. And she’s on a Facebook page where girls discuss their surgery, she’s asking questions about it. Pretty dumb when she then posts on her stories about feeling down/rough because her thyroid and really it’s surgery recovery. Also her latest q&a someone asked if her boobs are fake and she said no but she takes it as a compliment 😭🙄🙈😂 fuck off Abbie

Caram10

She's a persistent rule breaker. Same with declaring ads. So much else to say about her but I can't start a thread as a new member.

Emily is another one who doesn't declare her Ads properly. And both of them are constantly advertising god awful fast fashion that is so unethical. They wear those clothes once then what? Emily has a lot on depop but my guess is that most of it goes in the bin. All the clothes are cheap and nasty and killing the environment.
Can I ask, what do these influencers get from hiding the 'ad'? Is it to hide the fact they're getting paid/gifts to advertise and so people think they're advertising out of the kindness of their own hearts? Or maybe they don't want others to see how much they're on the beg?
Just seen how much that Annie got her daughter for Xmas, anyone else find it distasteful to show off like that. Fair enough, spend however much you want but why the need to broadcast it, especially this year when so many are struggling. So many instagrammers are guilty of this, not just her... Hate this insta generation! No one is humble!

• Heart

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
I think the weirdest thing about pg and kate is that she is literally living Emily's life in the house that Emily designed and lived in with pg, I wouldn't be surprised if she left hunners of clothes behind and kate gets her pick of them. It was when he cut her hair during lockdown to that sort of long bob length Emily has...one...I would not let my boyfriend anywhere near my hair...two...if he did somehow manage to cut it and gave me the same haircut as his ex...I think I'd be running for the door, it gives me Kathy Bates Misery vibes lol:oops:

• Haha

Mcjlxi

Dubai is the new Ibiza, and The Maldives is the new Dubai!
someone on another thread about these idiots has messaged the travel company sending them all there! They’ve apologised & said they’ll tell them to stop posting 🤣🤣 how about you stop giving them free holidays during a pandemic!

• Haha