Emily Shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never heard anyone saying he’s a child trafficker and selling kids to paedos! I’ve seen PG, Kate and his dodgy pal with the police and some Romanian looking woman so I’m not convinced he’s entirely innocent on the trafficking front!

Shak was a plain Jane before PG, he dressed her all quirky and got her the insta followers, slagged her rotten for it when they split up now Kate is doing the exact same! I thought she would’ve been different, nice and natural but it’s embarrassing how much she’s turning into Emily! Even calling him PG on her bio like Emily had 😳
After I seen him commenting about it I heard it was child sex trafficking 😩 the trafficking of any human regardless of age is horrendous! I googled to see if I could find anything when it all came out & something did flag up as a Paul gough but after digging a little deeper it didn’t seem to be the same person. You never know tho I don’t know him personally know what he’s like behind closed doors but one thing I do know is he’s definitely not a nice guy 😂😂
Kates still young I hope he’s not forcing her to pose etc like that as from her previous posts pre him she was just normal 😣

Reactions: 4
He’s a drug dealer not a child trafficker, I’m not saying drugs aren’t bad but to accuse someone of selling children to peadophiles is horrendous - I’d definitely would have stood up & said something against it if it was my husband 😂 then again I only heard the rumour after PG posted it 😂😂 she literally said nothing then turned up a week later with chick whos not exactly Mr Legit 🥴
Yes I agree that accusing someone of something like that is absolutely disgusting. And it is baffling why you wouldn’t publicly have your husbands back.
Glasgow is a serious hot spot for trafficking and the people involved in it also run in the same circles as his big bosses so it’s not that far fetched. I have no idea whether she did question it, but I was just pointing out that she possibly could have.
From the friends I know, she was very much privy to what he was involved with. And it obviously didn’t put her off since she is now with another guy who’s known for the same career choices 😂

Has anyone else noticed how drastically different Emily’s figure is in videos as compared to her grid photos where she has a tiny waist and wider hips. The Facetune game is strong.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I remember when she used to post photos in the old house it looked manky!!!
They were responsible for the house being manky, when PG moved in, it was immaculate and the letting agency let them get away with it. They were a joke, paid every month to manage the property and they anything but manage it. It cost £30000 to put right

Reactions: 1
Totally agree that Emily looks dead behind the eyes. She positively radiated confidence and happiness in the pics that her ex took of her. She knew then that she was adored. Now she is with someone who she clearly feels insecure with.
She also now needs to learn how to dress her new body shape after the boob job. On Chick’s page the pink maxi dress looks dreadful with the big boobs under it. Would have looked amazing on her previously. Now it just looks matronly.

Reactions: 9
Totally agree that Emily looks dead behind the eyes. She positively radiated confidence and happiness in the pics that her ex took of her. She knew then that she was adored. Now she is with someone who she clearly feels insecure with.
She also now needs to learn how to dress her new body shape after the boob job. On Chick’s page the pink maxi dress looks dreadful with the big boobs under it. Would have looked amazing on her previously. Now it just looks matronly.
Oh come one, her boobs are hardly bleeping massive now, I couldn’t care less if she wanted to get herself a pair of tits, she had nothing before. And I really don’t see how she feels insecure with Chick at all. An odd presumption to make.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh come one, her boobs are hardly bleeping massive now, I couldn’t care less if she wanted to get herself a pair of tits, she had nothing before. And I really don’t see how she feels insecure with Chick at all. An odd presumption to make.
Emily is that you 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I noticed her and Debbie from Indio Beauty stoped talking after her and PG split but now appear to be pals again. Wonder what PG has to say about that

Reactions: 3
I noticed her and Debbie from Indio Beauty stoped talking after her and PG split but now appear to be pals again. Wonder what PG has to say about that
I think Indio beauty needs shak to promote them? Again, another example of what is real?

Reactions: 2
Also I noticed that Paul still follows Chick! 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also I noticed that Paul still follows Chick! 👀
Yes noticed that too! How odd like, looks like Emily has to move on with another gangsta to protect her from the last one..

Who is Debbie? Is she linked to PG?

I’ve never heard anyone saying he’s a child trafficker and selling kids to paedos! I’ve seen PG, Kate and his dodgy pal with the police and some Romanian looking woman so I’m not convinced he’s entirely innocent on the trafficking front!

Shak was a plain Jane before PG, he dressed her all quirky and got her the insta followers, slagged her rotten for it when they split up now Kate is doing the exact same! I thought she would’ve been different, nice and natural but it’s embarrassing how much she’s turning into Emily! Even calling him PG on her bio like Emily had 😳
I know the bio thing is beyond cringe. Like think what you want about Emily but at least she was just cringe herself and not copying someone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Debbie owns Indio Beauty where Emily got her lashes done. Think Debbies husband is friends with Paul. After Emily and Paul split Emily and Debbie stopped talking, think they might have unfollowed each other but now appear to be friends again.

Reactions: 4
It wasn’t his nightclub it’s was his gangster uncles. Charlotte Crosby’s also had a dig I’m guessing at the blow up dolls from geordie shore.
The blow up dolls from gshore have been around some guys from Glasgow who are all dealers constantly during there trip 🤣 influencers aren’t above anyone go for the same shadey “bad” guys

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The blow up dolls from gshore have been around some guys from Glasgow who are all dealers constantly during there trip 🤣 influencers aren’t above anyone go for the same shadey “bad” guys
They’re all scheme goblins that think they’re a cut above because they’ve got more followers 🤣🤣 chasing any guy for a couple of lines 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.