Emily Shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah as a nurse myself I know I need a holiday that’s for sure. We test at work too, obviously wear PPE, wash hands etc, i can’t speak for the Megan person mentioned I don’t know her or where she works but I know how it is in my clinical area and I find it bizarre to call a nurse selfish for taking a holiday 😂
Exactly!!!

Reactions: 2
I think she’s just posting pics from her holiday. She posted on her story that her friend sent her flowers, so I’m sure she is home.

Reactions: 1
Where did this whole thing about Emily having covid come from? I know someone posted here but never gave any back up to it. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Wtaf is this?! 😂 Chick u look a hot mess saaan 😩
Cannot stop laughing at that dreadful ensemble 😂😂😂, what does he actually think he looks like 😂😂 he thinks he's down with the cool kids 😂, god knows what she sees in him he doesn't nothing for her profile

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.