Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
Exactly, but that’s what the world has became young females basically prostituting themselves for a handbag 👜 to show on Instagram 🤦‍♀️. But, no matter what ANYONE says, Emily is only where she is through Paul, it was him buying all the stuff that I can assure you. So, the golden rule of life as we know is be careful who you stand on to get to the top, as pride always comes before a massive fall.

Emily literally bit the hand that fed her, and people around her won’t ever forget it.

They are literally all “bags for s#%~s” or in a lot of cases “line up for lines” 🤣🤣🤣

You would tell Paul where to stick his YSL heels, and make sure it’s heel first! But, look at her she’s nearer his sons age than his 🤦‍♀️
The way I see that lifestyle is once you’re in………. you’re in, and you can’t get out even if you ‘get out’ you’ll always be tarnished with the brush of being a dealers burd. Once you’re privy to what they do to make all the disposable cash to buy your handbags and shoes then they have that to hold over you for the rest of your life. Some lassies are desperate enough to do anything for a pair of YSLs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Mibby am wrong but that’s how a always seen it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s no wonder she rarely posts her talking on her stories. Between the amount of filler in her face (namely lips) and those veneers ... she comes across an absolute airhead.
Emily is (was) so beautifully natural and had a look that imo most of us would envy. Ironically however she has spent £4K+ on a boob job, not to mention all the filler and Botox and looks common as muck. Shame really.
She has became generic now

Sheila Bloom

Her content is just so shite 😴 she has also removed her BLM highlight - no longer a popular enough subject for Queen Shak it seems 🙄
Emily is everything that’s wrong with sm - fake, unachievable, vacuous. Get a bit about you jheeez
As you were Tattlerz

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
He’s a drug dealer not a child trafficker, I’m not saying drugs aren’t bad but to accuse someone of selling children to peadophiles is horrendous - I’d definitely would have stood up & said something against it if it was my husband 😂 then again I only heard the rumour after PG posted it 😂😂 she literally said nothing then turned up a week later with chick whos not exactly Mr Legit 🥴
Yes I agree that accusing someone of something like that is absolutely disgusting. And it is baffling why you wouldn’t publicly have your husbands back.
Glasgow is a serious hot spot for trafficking and the people involved in it also run in the same circles as his big bosses so it’s not that far fetched. I have no idea whether she did question it, but I was just pointing out that she possibly could have.
From the friends I know, she was very much privy to what he was involved with. And it obviously didn’t put her off since she is now with another guy who’s known for the same career choices 😂

Has anyone else noticed how drastically different Emily’s figure is in videos as compared to her grid photos where she has a tiny waist and wider hips. The Facetune game is strong.

Last edited:
Came across this thread a while ago and thought I would jump on as I’m seeing a lot of “poor, innocent Kate posts” so thought I would share.

My sister used to hang out with Kate.
Let’s just say she’s really not the nicest of people.
Would reject guys because they didn’t drive a “flashy” enough car. Boast about her designer bag collection. One of these girls who would make comments like “ugh I’m just so fat”, “I’m so ugly” whilst walking around in a short top showing off her stomach and taking selfies. Too lazy to actually get a job. And she was a massive fan of ES before PG and her broke up - I’m talking liking all her photos etc.

She’s very superficial, and shallow. Even a bit of a narcissist. If PG wasn’t showering her with gifts she wouldn’t look twice at him. That’s just the kind of person she is.

And for ES I really don’t see the attraction. Yes she’s beautiful but her style is total garbage.
Didn’t kate work for Louis Vuitton ? I’m sure she was staff there. Which leads me to think it’s even more strange she’s with PG who must have known her from taking emily shopping for bags and - incase anyone remembers a dog collar from LV which she wore as a necklace :sick: I remember her saying “ it’s like a medium dog collar “

• Sick
  • Haha

Elle__Dee

VIP Member
Can you please explain what a Glasgow uni wank accent is?! 😂😂 I just watched one of her make up videos on Instagram and it sounds like it has been sped up when she talks! 🤣
Makes me laugh everytime.😂

• Haha

Helpmeout

God if I was dodgy I’d play it more like PG (used to) and stay away from parading cash all over Instagram
In this day and age for some people it’s not enough just to be able to get nice things and go nice places. They need to show off and get the validation of everyone else seeing it on Instagram too. Sad really.

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Chick loves himself and he is absolutely ratchett, dunno what the attraction is with him. I kinda can see why with PG as he does come across with respect for others (regardless of his extra circular activities to make money)

Looking at Darcey, she is young, stunning and does come from money, I know its not the be all and end all but for him, chick to get Darcey and dumped her for Emily (I think) he must have a massive ego

Lioness1

Chatty Member
Shak just said her boyfriend is a planning engineer for a railway on her story ? I thought chick owned a night club
He has been away from that for a while now, god knows what a planning engineer does, certainly would not bring in the money that they spend frequently, guess you make your own judgements as to how he can waltz all over the place 😂

Diamondgalxoxo

Paul’s clearly not over Emily. Imagine even keepn all those posts up from when he first made insta dedicated to his ex 🤣😭 delete them m8 it’s embarrassing.
He was also porkin a m8 of a m8 who worked in sanc right before lockdown last year and yes he was with Kate then.
they r all fake as f***😂😂Kate’s just as bad she’s a shak wannabe imagine getting ur hair cut in the same style and then colour and dressing the exact same I think I counted about 5 different photos where she’s wearing exact same horrendous outfits as fake tits shak and posing on a street like she’s a supermodel 🤣 Next thing she will be getting fake tits and a nose job too 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Can’t stand Jilly Isabella she switches her accent between ned and west ender..she has a wee squashed face..she is the most average lassie in Glasgow, there are a million prettier girls than her. Only getting those career breaks from her mans previous status as a shite footballer. Her style is awful..that recent Zara haul was a fucking car crash 😂😂 get in the bin jilly 🗑
Omggg she’s a dick as well I remember she did a q&a and someone asked where do you get your Glasgow uni wank accent loool

• Haha

Ali88

Done some investigating - PG definitely still stays in that house. Same man cave, same flooring, same kitchen .. so the shitty pants story is definitely a reach FUNNY but unfortunately untrue 😂😂😂
I think the story regarding landlords and shitty pants was for a previous rented property. I’m sure he owns the one he and kate are in now in Falkirk - it’s the same one he and Emily bought and had an insta home account which was deleted when they split up.

hi a mean hello

It was a joke from @Elle__Dee
Yeah I know 💞l because its all true I've had Good few run ins with a friend of theirs because of my family but they are all we Boys imo. Debt up to neck with doing their their bosses gear dobbers the lota them . Xxx p.s sometimes I do type slang I don't mean to but it won't be a problem now I won't be called gough 😂😂. Have a lovely day 🥰

• Haha

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
Was she married to Paul ?
Yeah, I'm sure she changed her name for a while too. She's probably removed the pictures but at the time her insta was full of wedding pictures, I mean she looked stunning. I'm sure if you google it they'll be about somewhere. They couldn't have been married too long when they broke up, I get the impression they were together for quite a long time though before they got married.

zoom0797

Kim brennan? Why does she constantly use filters?!
Kim’s wasted herself so badly. She passed me outside the play park in Petersburn where her mum stays and she looked god awful. She said she doesn’t smoke and never has yet she was smoking what looked like a roll up or something with a housecoat wrapped round her, she was sickly thin and walking like she was spaced out. I couldn’t help but take a second look to be sure it was her. I watched her for a bit and seen a young guy on a bike cycle up to her and they stood talking and then exchanged something. Literally no word of a lie it had sketchy written all over it. Poor lassie has ruined herself. Doesn't look like her family cares enough to get her help either.