Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hi a mean hello

Is that her mum taking photos of her in the reflection?!!
View attachment 608055
I could not look at my daughter after what she did to her father and I know her friend who told us on whats app she's even gutted with emily didn't want cancel her boob job .Also chics been caught with old flame .girl looks half his age he dated her bode steff dean Emily everyone knows .Is Emily playn dumb member chic went AWOL kinda makes .getting ur ma taking photos like disrespectful woman's been broken her house,emilys shitshow, her car and her sons again fru emily going with the men she has a sort and lastly her poor we dad dieing of covid💙. So Emily go and give your father his last wish a delete all your pictures with half a pair knickers so go back to drawing board Emily I did like I've spoke to you. Now I can't stand you for being selfish u would not be here if ur wasnt dad was not here. DO YOU KNOW EMILY LIKES THE GOOD OLD SWIGING AND THREESOME BUT NEEDS TO ANOTHER LADY .IMO SHES ONE DAUGHTER I DISOWN THAT DIRTY ROTTEN PEiCE OFF S..T.. LETS HOPE WEE DG WINS. EMILY U DESERVE ALL A THE KARMA

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

Lioness1

Chatty Member
It’s ridiculous the amount of people going to Dubai.

Denise Wright is another one posting today all about the Maldives and how she got there booking it last minute. How are people even being allowed to book these things?

I just find it so fitting that the Q& A session fitted in with what the chat was on here. I am saddened that such a beautiful girl has resorted to unnecessary surgery.She will regret it. Kept it hidden due to the covid sitch and now happy to discuss. I have had to unfollow. Basic.....
Her new quote about kindness ..I wish she would be kind to everyone else and stayed home and keep people safe!! The funny thing is, I believe there is so much kindness in the world & Us discussion hypocrisy of people behaviours promote realistic and justifiable hurt, annoyance & anger. I understand she wanted to go on holiday and it is evident she didn’t care about other people Covid trauma. It’s not unkind to call out and disagree with a persons behaviour. Using tattle life to highlight behaviours which are not acceptable. What a mess she is in...aw well it is her life & I am sure she post half naked picture & superficial ‘Best life/person’ quotes to hide her morals.

Elle__Dee

VIP Member
The fact she put her career before her husband - who evidently loved her - says it all really! I think the way PG handled things in terms of his insta after it was top class, good sense of humour LOL

The attraction to these men from pretty women is the free drugs, easy money and a sense of security (as in back up).
I think PG comes across as a right weirdo, something just doesn’t sit right with all this dedicated to my girlfriend she just needs told how much I love her bla bla bla it’s all weird.

Helpmeout

I’m sorry but this is awful 🙈 Those melons!!! She looked so much better before, it’s a shame really. Like a lot of you have said, she’s now looking so generic. I’ve had to unfollow her after catching up on the thread, I can’t continue to follow these people who have no morals. The Covid rule breaking, the dodgy characters, shameless!!
Ridiculous looking! Would look nice with her old boobs. Big boobs out on show is just trashy looking IMO. Whereas if you’ve small ones you can wear pretty much any low cut top and not look cheap and tacky.

Nixsnax

He’s rotten if he wasn’t a professional footballer he’d be a virgin 😂😂😂
He’s also thick as fuck, said in his wedding speech that he chased Vanessa for the past 8 years before she agreed to go out with him...... he was married in those 8 years 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha

Scotsgirl26

I’m sure her ex implied that Emily would always use her name to get freebies on holidays, cabana beds/drinks etc. Its the tiny, minute “ad” faded into the backround again on her stories that has done it for me! Once again implying that she’s genuinely just showing people where to get her clothes so they can re create her look instead of just saying she works for these brands & take a look if you like what you see & that if you follow the link I make a small commission.

I think she definitely knows what backlash she would receive which only confirms she knows she is doing wrong!

Last edited:
  • Angry

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
Also confused by the hair. It does look much lighter. Maybe the sun yeah, but surely not that much?

Loving the Chanel bags being wheeled out for her snow pics. Looks dead practical, you can definitely fit all your snow accessories in there.

• Haha

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
She should stop giving advice! ‘Most of the people I know don’t have degrees’ however most of the people I know wouldn’t post picture of themselves in underwear for money & instant gratification from strangers!! If you are reading this, I will say this to you if we ever meet! Just cause people don’t agree with your behaviour doesn’t mean they are unhappy!
I absolutely agree with this. I’m not saying you need a degree to get anywhere in life but some sort of aspiration beyond making money from taking photos of yourself for Instagram would be a good place to start. In other words, a real job.

Sheila Bloom

Maybe for a hospital gown , Emily has Covid !
Was only a matter of time really wasn’t it. Daft cow gallivanting all over the place 🙄
She really needs to start thinking about a plan B, she is aging and her style is rotten.. This ’influencer’ lifestyle ain’t going to last for much longer. Emily sort yaself out gal 🥴

Herefort

See PG bird Kate punting her shyte clothes on insta. Everything on her stories most of them have 'marks on them but they ll probably wash out' can the clatty wee midden not wash clothes or something? Absolutely disgusting asking £50 for a crap dress with pulls and stains on it and she hasn't even washed it 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Omg i was thinking this!all the comments said,will come out in the wash. Why haven’t you washed it then?!Even the charity shops wash clothes.I dont know what person would think thats ok.Thats basic hygene. Id wash a dress before even loaning it to a friend

dramaismymiddlename

Didn’t she also date the guy who owns tayside marina. I quite like Nicola ( except getting her hair done in lockdown). That Kyle fairly put her through the ringer. I wonder how much longer Vanessa will manage
Yes that’s right, she did. I actually really like her too. She’s a lovely girl to talk too and is naturally stunning.
She dumped Kyle for cheating which was a strong move whereas Vanessa put up with him sending Snapchat’s of his boaby to randoms.
Kyle never sees their kids anymore. His parents take them every second weekend though which is nice.
Vanessa is silly jealous of Nicola.
the tattoo of Vanessa on his arm was a cover up for tattoos of his children’s names with Nic which Vanessa forced him to do, allegedly.

• Wow

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
Very true and like there was no evidence he was so makes it even stranger she wouldn't say anything. Like honestly makes you question if she questioned it herself. Even though it is all proven nonsense now. Or maybe she wanted to leave him and that was just an excuse.
If you’d spent 7/8 years with a man who can afford to buy Rolex watches on a Brickies wage, you probably would question the trafficking rumours. There is absolutely no way that she wasn’t aware of his extra curricular activities but those rumours were just bad timing and used as an excuse. He used the rumours to get sympathy too.

Imhereforthebanter

Chatty Member
Swaggering is the right word..sorry but he ain’t no looker is he? I thought PG was quite good looking when he was with her but then he opened his big neddy gob when they split up and it was a definite no no 😂😂there was a reason she didn’t let him have an insta when they were together he’s a cringefest! Surely the cops must look at his page and put two and two together that he’s not getting that money from being a workie 🧐🧐 having zero personality must be the reason she needs to go out with mad weegie gangster neds 😎😂

how much did he take to set it up?

thats funny that it wasn't even his own money. swaggering around using your uncles money lol.

• Haha

Elle__Dee

VIP Member
She’s just like every other cunt now eh? Must be soul destroying when you’ve kick started the whole influencer thing and now you’re just past your best and boring.