Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
he looks so greasy, I know folk say he's got a legit job, but I don't know any job that gives you the time off he's has to go galivanting all over the place. I'm not pg's biggest fan but this chick looks like he's just along for the lifestyle, every trip she goes on he's there, you hardly saw pg on her instagram, mind you maybe that's what she wanted. And the fact he went out with a 19 year old when he was in his thirties, each to their own I guess.

And if she's got covid hell mend her, she was off abroad last year when we were meant to be in lockdown and even her poor dad passing away from it didn't stop her and still managed to have a boob job in the middle of it all when folk have been waiting over a year for an operation, does she not read the room? Lives on another plant from the rest of us so she does.

Reactions: 10

Lioness1

Chatty Member
He’s a drug dealer not a child trafficker, I’m not saying drugs aren’t bad but to accuse someone of selling children to peadophiles is horrendous - I’d definitely would have stood up & said something against it if it was my husband 😂 then again I only heard the rumour after PG posted it 😂😂 she literally said nothing then turned up a week later with chick whos not exactly Mr Legit 🥴
I’ve never heard anyone saying he’s a child trafficker and selling kids to paedos! I’ve seen PG, Kate and his dodgy pal with the police and some Romanian looking woman so I’m not convinced he’s entirely innocent on the trafficking front!

Shak was a plain Jane before PG, he dressed her all quirky and got her the insta followers, slagged her rotten for it when they split up now Kate is doing the exact same! I thought she would’ve been different, nice and natural but it’s embarrassing how much she’s turning into Emily! Even calling him PG on her bio like Emily had 😳

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I cannot believe I feel guilty going to Tesco 2 days in a row when she’s out here in a pandemic prioritising getting her tits done and flying halfway across the world 🤣

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
@Kate******

Replace the ****** with the name of a soup brand, rhymes with waxster

As much as I find the new Emily comparison creepy, her latest photo is absolutley stunning. I cannot believe Paul "bagged" her.... money eh?
Paul is one of those who has a vacant look behind his eyes. A few pennies short of a pound. But he can buy designer gear so who cares right? 🤣

• Haha

jm234

He does not have a job he pretends he does
Emily's life has been funded by drug since day dot don't let that same facial side smirk fool you. She's ended up with Chick who's been with the full of Glasgow she's just like the rest run of mill bird

dramaismymiddlename

Emily and Chick live in a bizarre set up 30 mins drive from Glasgow - resembles Coronation Street and the outside is not what a 1 million plus blogger will be taking photos of hence why she never has.
He no longer has a stake in the nightclub selling out - his uncle is Mincey is not to be messed with and currently doing serious time.
Is mincey his uncle?? I know him! Yeah is a psycho, used to hang about with other “gangsters” in Glasgow nightclubs.
He got a seven year sentence in 2013 so will be out of jail now.
Real name is David McKenzie... just shows Emily has went from one to another.
This will explain why Chick didn't get a kicking for stealing his pal's Wife...

What a shambles of a situation

Last edited:
  • Wow
ooohhh it’s all kicking off in Glasgow, Emily’s new bf Chicks uncle is a dodgy one, probably one of the reasons that her cheating and getting away with it happened, because her husband is not quiet and his family are a billion times more psychotic than him, they probably just decided she wasn’t worth the hassle!

Now Chicks uncle is being looked for in regards to a shooting..........no one to protect you anymore Chick! Need to face the big bad world without uncle potatoes.

On another note why is Emily’s ex husband turning his new gf into a Emily clone? It is creepy a f*#k 😷

• Wow
I guess Paul likes to stick to a type, he's morphed Kate into an exact clone of Emily. I get the sense she's quite young and impressionable, and lets face it he's been round the block a few times, I always think he goes a bit ott with the whole look how well I treat my girlfriend chat, I'd think if you were used to having your own space and doing your own thing it would be a bit suffocating but Kate seems to lap it up. Still waiting for Emily to produce an outfit that a normal 20/30 year old would wear.
Have you noticed though that he’s always creeping on other girls pics. Likes every half naked pic of a girl in the Glasgow postcode but “ loyal to ma burd” “ feel this, this is husband material “

• Sick
  • Haha

Mcjlxi

Another influencer who can’t get Covid...
did her dad not pass with covid ? & what the fuck is with chicks hair 😂😂😂

Wonder why shaks not posted her on flight pic to her account 🧐 worried about the backlash maybe 🤷🏽‍♀️ be interesting to see if she posts about her holiday - sorry business trip

Last edited:

Lovethegossxoxo

I cannot deal with how much Kate is trying to be Emily. Wonder if she will be getting a boob job next. The last pic she’s uploaded could actually be Emily.

• Haha
I
Anyone noticed Emily has only gained 100000 in over a year? This may be the end of the rule breaking shak...Thank you!!
never noticed that, but for someone that has 1.1 million followers, the comments are very low, she doesn’t interact either with her followers other than repeating there #tag and emojis, so I tend to agree with another post on this forum I think it was about buying her followers

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
I always thought she had a really cool look, she looks rough now. The photos on Luxe to Kill have really done her dirty. She looks so orange and puffy and dead behind the eyes

Screenshot 2021-10-12 170432.png
Screenshot 2021-10-12 170512.png
Screenshot 2021-10-12 170657.png

• Wow
  • Haha

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
I'm not too sure what to make of Emily recently. To be honest before all this I did quite like that she kept her life private and instagram was her job, you could tell that, she used it for modelling clothes and I kind of appreciated that she didnt push the usual influencer stuff like body positivity, when you've had work done, the flashy cars and house stuff, I mean yeah she showed a bit but not in your face, none of the trading scam stuff, I mean it was budget fashion, pretty harmless. I think she's shot herself in the foot with this holiday with everything going on, and the boob job just seems pretty random as well in the middle of a pandemic. The latest q&a trying to justify it all was also weird. I sometimes feel like these influencers struggle to live a normal life, this lockdown just highlights how hard they actually find it, sooner or later real life bites you on the arse.
Promoting budget fashion has become problematic recently due to increased public awareness of the way that people are treated in the manufacturing and warehousing side of things, and the impact fast fashion is having on the environment.

Reactions: 9

Helpmeout

Yeah Emily struck lucky with Paul he funded her lavish lifestyle whilst he stayed in back ground. Chick now thinks he’s an influencer with his shit hair & shit poses 😂😂 it would have been killing Emily not to post her lavish Maldives trip & new prada trainers 🥱 she’s boring literally has no personality just has a pretty face 😂
What a sad life if you’re only source of happiness is having strangers online post emojis on your pics 😍🔥
🤣🤣

Paul must be getting a wholesale rate at YSL at this stage :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Also you could literally play "spot the difference" with them pictures, quite tragic really.

The posts where he was ripping the instahuns were funny but some of them were a bit mad. How come he said they finished cause she wouldn't support over the false rumours but it was actually cheating?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
Guys can we try stick to Emily or they will shut this thread too it’s getting off topic I think

Imhereforthebanter

Chatty Member
I wonder if Kate will go down the same instagrammer route as Emily, she just seems like a normal girl from a nice family, why she is with some east end gangster is beyond me 🤮 why don’t these girls have any self respect??..if some guy who had a day job as a bricky gave me a Rolex I’d know it was either fake or from dirty money..either way I ain’t accepting it, wearing it or staying in a relationship! 🤡 after reading the Scottish instagrammers thread on here I’m thinking these girls are all the same..chasing the lifestyle for the gram and not giving a damn how they get their stuff..unfollowed every one of them!

I’ve never heard anyone saying he’s a child trafficker and selling kids to paedos! I’ve seen PG, Kate and his dodgy pal with the police and some Romanian looking woman so I’m not convinced he’s entirely innocent on the trafficking front!

Shak was a plain Jane before PG, he dressed her all quirky and got her the insta followers, slagged her rotten for it when they split up now Kate is doing the exact same! I thought she would’ve been different, nice and natural but it’s embarrassing how much she’s turning into Emily! Even calling him PG on her bio like Emily had 😳

• Heart
Did I imagine it or did she post a pic for of her boyf and a puppy on her stories yesterday then it was gone? Weird.
Saw that as well, today she is in Glasgow, so much for essential travel, she has a nerve and especially more so as her dad died of Covid, clearly one law for us and the rest do what they want

• Heart