Emily O’Donoghue #1 Heiress to the Musgrave fortune

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In my opinion this YSL bag is a vulgar expression of wealth. Nothing nice about it. This woman is all about the showy designer brands and following the pack, absolutely zero originality. And tagging that other dose LLL, enough said, birds of a feather stick together.
Agreed. It’s awful. Something so cheap and nasty about in your face designer branding

Reactions: 3
Her hair is terrible and her makeup is brutal. Not to mention her style. Genuinely, her audience is 65+ year old women.

Reactions: 5
Did she write that she’s getting laser and having a coffee on her lunch break? Either Em got a job I’m unaware of or she is losing her mind. Seriously though, her lunch break, ffs. Getting a free, expensive treatment while she claims to work is just pathetic. The sooner this influencer bullshit ends the better.

Reactions: 8
Not only does she do tit tryons for iclothing, she makes the clothes look tit…she hasn’t a clue how to pull a look together…she’s like kojak in that coat and let’s not start of the swaying in and out of the mirror. She’d make you feel sea sick with the swaying around.

In addition, ALL of her stories on her gifted laser treatment should be marked AD. Take note Emily and stop breaking the guidelines 👍

Attachments

Her try ons are truly shocking - I mean she makes everything she puts on look AWFUL … she has no natural sense of style and that ‘ok’ and swaying in and out to the mirror 🤢 ffs stand still and string a coherent sentence together woman!!

Her try ons are truly shocking - I mean she makes everything she puts on look AWFUL … she has no natural sense of style and that ‘ok’ and swaying in and out to the mirror 🤢 ffs stand still and string a coherent sentence together woman!!
How bad was today’s story about the cat and the bird and then sharing the texts with the husband. If my 14 year old niece was at that shite, I’d tell her to cop on.

Reactions: 6
I’m wondering is there more going on with her lately, I’m starting to feel sorry for her at this stage. She’s sort of out of touch with reality or something? The lipstick on her tooth video was unreal 🙈 I cant understand how she didn’t see it. The sharing of the texts is funny because my interpretation of them is the opposite of what she wants to show! I feel she drives him mad. The other day she was talking about her hair cut and how Chris and the kids only saw it when she came home after a few nights away, wouldn’t she have told him (not in a controlling way) but in a “this is what I got up to today” type chat with him, especially being away? I dunno, I can’t relate to her life in any way at all, she might as well be from Pluto 🙈

Reactions: 7
She’s an utter clown. She’s just not relatable or authentic in any way. She’s manic a lot of the time. She portrays this silly teenage girl persona and makes up silly attention seeking stories (the cat, the mouse, the bird…whatever next…a chinchilla🤔).

She’s deeply insecure in herself and I suspect in her marriage. There’s something off there. She annoys him, he annoys her, he’s in London all week, he comes home and she heads off…it’s a very strange dynamic …

Yeah - as someone said on the Michelle up the lane thread the other day - she’s more to be pitied than anything 🫤 these women with good jobs / money whatever, are so deeply insecure and a bit lost - they have mistakenly assumed those who found their reels entertaining during covid are still hanging around - and they’re not 😑 these ones are just shouting into the abyss and it’s painful to watch.

On a really twisted note though I do find it shockingly entertaining 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah - as someone said on the Michelle up the lane thread the other day - she’s more to be pitied than anything 🫤 these women with good jobs / money whatever, are so deeply insecure and a bit lost - they have mistakenly assumed those who found their reels entertaining during covid are still hanging around - and they’re not 😑 these ones are just shouting into the abyss and it’s painful to watch.

On a really twisted note though I do find it shockingly entertaining 😬
Emily just comes across as so frigin high maintenance. I’d say she’s a mare to live with.

Reactions: 2
Oh god, she’s at the cat and bird stories again and she slurring her words and talking through gritted teeth. Very peculiar behaviour.

Oh god, she’s at the cat and bird stories again and she slurring her words and talking through gritted teeth. Very peculiar behaviour.
She's deleted her reel today
Featured zara
She must've gotten huge backlash
Probably has no idea how the normal working class feel about zara at the moment
Think another blogger did a reel the other day and had to take it down because of backlash
That will keep Emily quiet for abit
She's so not relatable

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She's deleted her reel today
Featured zara
She must've gotten huge backlash
Probably has no idea how the normal working class feel about zara at the moment
Think another blogger did a reel the other day and had to take it down because of backlash
That will keep Emily quiet for abit
She's so not relatable
What was the reel. Can’t recall it.

It just keeps getting worse - she’s now trying to lip sync … down with the young ones and all that 😬 She is pure car crash viewing.

• Haha
Reactions: 3