Emily O’Donoghue #1 Heiress to the Musgrave fortune

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes, that’s the real Em there, at home in her second house of worship, Samui. When she says Isabel Marant in that French accent i feel vomiting 🤮 it’s so pretentious and superior but then again that’s Em. I wonder why Clodagh has her in at all, her style is so old fashioned and she’s only happy when in a size 8. She has some sort of eating disorder and sharing her size repeatedly is pathetic, if she’s ever in a 10 she’s fummmmin
I honestly don’t know why these brands engage with the likes of her. Her style is awful for a 44 year old. She dresses more like 70+ and her hair and make up are dreadful. She’s not even likeable or relatable or relevant.

Reactions: 3
€359 for the ugliest cape ever. Of course Ems was GIFTED it and is now putting up AF links for it. The hustle is never ending

I don’t get the cape thing, am I missing something? I always imagine a cape wearer to be an elderly woman, 70+ who lives on a grand estate and hosts pheasant shooting parties, the men folk would wear those cowboy style hats and they have snotty, smug attitudes. Actually, on second thoughts, Em has all the the qualities to rock a cape 😂 but why would you wear a cranberry coloured cape in Summer to watch tennis? I don’t get her style at all. As we have said before her target audience is all over the place, you can’t sell pleather from iclothing and then a handmade cape by two sisters from Spain (or wherever) to the same group of people. Ffs wouldn’t her “management“ have a word.

Is it safe to assume they have selected the boarding school option for her daughter so? I’d collapse from shock if she kept her at home. Also, Em must think her followers are as thick as she is with that statement on transparency. No, you’re not being remotely transparent Emily, we all understand that if your “opinion” on these supplements is positive then some poor fools are more likely to buy them and you end up getting paid. If she wants to get paid then surely she’s going to say positive things about them 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Is it safe to assume they have selected the boarding school option for her daughter so? I’d collapse from shock if she kept her at home. Also, Em must think her followers are as thick as she is with that statement on transparency. No, you’re not being remotely transparent Emily, we all understand that if your “opinion” on these supplements is positive then some poor fools are more likely to buy them and you end up getting paid. If she wants to get paid then surely she’s going to say positive things about them 🤷🏼‍♀️
Christ another transparency post! The stories about why she uses a filter were hilarious. She wants the shots to look a glossy magazine … pull the other one Ems 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Not a question
Just want to say
Love your page
Where is you beautiful bracelet from (oh you mean my Hermès clic clac or my leather wrap one…)
Not an ad

By the way Ems. Seats are not for feet…take your mouldy hoofs off the seat. And it’s Hermès nor Hermes.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Imagine setting up your phone on the train to film yourself and putting your bare feet up on the chair like that. Genuinely, I’d want to be taken to one side and for someone to have a chat with me if that’s what I was doing at 45 years of age, pathetic. Also, all the pics of the Sinead Keary event is my worst nightmare 🙈 all these empty headed twits in one room, gurning and preening and lickarsing each other 🤭🤢 not a brain cell of note between them.

Reactions: 4
Imagine setting up your phone on the train to film yourself and putting your bare feet up on the chair like that. Genuinely, I’d want to be taken to one side and for someone to have a chat with me if that’s what I was doing at 45 years of age, pathetic. Also, all the pics of the Sinead Keary event is my worst nightmare 🙈 all these empty headed twits in one room, gurning and preening and lickarsing each other 🤭🤢 not a brain cell of note between them.
Totally agree, a pack of air heads, blowing smoke up each others holes. Not a genuine person among them.
---
Give me strength. Just shows how empty her life is, looking forward to a jewellery pop-up and meeting "you all for a coffee and chats". Like she'd chat to the plebs.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Totally agree, a pack of air heads, blowing smoke up each others holes. Not a genuine person among them.
---
Give me strength. Just shows how empty her life is, looking forward to a jewellery pop-up and meeting "you all for a coffee and chats". Like she'd chat to the plebs.
It’s so insincere. Coffee and chats…would ya feck of Em with your fake girly girl bullshit. No one is buying it

Last edited:
Coffee and chats! Good one, Em 🤭😂 she wouldn’t lower herself down to our poor urchin levels, the irony is her life is so empty and miserable that most sane people wouldn’t want to chat to her. Anyone with the IQ greater than a cabbage that is.

• Haha
Another bore feast ask me anything.....this has to be self penned, what a joke.
1000%. There’s no way people have that little going on in their lives that they are sitting messaging her. She’s a bored housewife trying to be all girly and everybody’s friend.

Reactions: 4
I’m late to this thread but she comes across as quite nice IMO. She may be rich but I don’t think she’s a bad person. Am I missing something? I am, aren’t I…

I’m late to this thread but she comes across as quite nice IMO. She may be rich but I don’t think she’s a bad person. Am I missing something? I am, aren’t I…
Oh no, she’s not a bad person. She’s just a bored housewife with little going on between the ears.

Her birthday month…nooooooooo! Make it stop 🛑 That’s some filter she has on.
I literally came to say this. Her skin is still horrendous no matter now much money she throws at it. I’d say her Atkins diet has a lot to do with it. The filter is off the scale her eyes have changed colour and all 🥴🤣

• Haha
I literally came to say this. Her skin is still horrendous no matter now much money she throws at it. I’d say her Atkins diet has a lot to do with it. The filter is off the scale her eyes have changed colour and all 🥴🤣
Maybe if she stopped with all the BBL and Moxi it might help. Her skin is terrible and the flare ups are very regular.

Reactions: 1
Ah there she is now flogging the auld cheap shite from Pamela Scott (obsessed with a polyester shirt) yet she’s wearing a pair of trousers costing €280 to Brown Thomas to get another free welded bracelet from Tadhg Flynn worth €215