Emily O’Donoghue #1 Heiress to the Musgrave fortune

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t looked at her page in ages - like all of them she is just still selling herself to the highest bidder😭 what cretins

Reactions: 3
All those skin treatments are really paying off!
Mother of god her eyebrows are almost as bad Sayyyrahh Burkes 😵💫 could they be dragged any closer to her hairline?! Along with Moxi, I can now add Botox to the list of products that Em has tried to influence me into using but, based on what I see, I have rejected.

Reactions: 2
She selling some clothes. It’s tragic really…
Ya, it is very tragic really. If I had her kind of money I would either give those clothes away to friends and family or even charity or something? Like why does she have to make money off them? She’s still selling bloody baseball caps I see, for the love of duck what kind of desperado actually sells that?! Keep it for the beach or something to shield your eyes with from the filthy peasants you have to communicate with (like to poor souls she “dresses” on rte 🙈🤡)

Reactions: 5
Speaking of tragic. Today’s styling today was an abomination
I didn’t see this makeover but if it’s anything like Em’s style it wont be great. She has some sort of Madonna/bleep complex in regards to herself, she’s either baps out or dressed like a nun for “church”.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Only saw the reveal. Em thinks her piss is perfume…she was posturing about in the background and it was beyond fake

I didn’t see this makeover but if it’s anything like Em’s style it wont be great. She has some sort of Madonna/bleep complex in regards to herself, she’s either baps out or dressed like a nun for “church”.
Her behavior is always very erratic … she’s either standing half naked with her tits on display or going to tennis or choir practice.

Her content is all over the place.

OMG…how excited can one princess be about a ‘porty’ with pre dinner drinks ’prinks’ and getting away from her kids for the evening.

OMG…how excited can one princess be about a ‘porty’ with pre dinner drinks ’prinks’ and getting away from her kids for the evening.
Haha, yes, she loves a good porty does our Em 😂 also, that bullshit about the ASAP products! Yes, those products are mostly responsible for the “good” condition of your skin 😂 she briefly alludes to “other treatments” helping, eh, helping? How can ASAP be more impactful than bloody Moxi, Profilo and Botox for gods sake? Not to mind her endless facials. She truly thinks her followers are simple, either that or she herself is simple and/or desperate.

The posting of the husband and how much she fancies him screams insecurity.
That’s classic insecurity move - she is such a dose it’s hard to feel sorry for her, but her lack of confidence in any area of her life / image is palpable 😬

I always get the impression he can’t stand her and I’d bet he’s quite nasty to her at times. She will often say “jokingly” Chris thinks I’m a pain the hole, haw haw 😂 think there’s a big grain of truth to that tbh 🤥

Chris is right. She is a pain in the hole. They don’t strike me as a very loved up couple…more like they are just going through the motions…