Emily O’Donoghue #1 Heiress to the Musgrave fortune

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh good lord, she’s selling some of her stuff. That Celine hat retails for €450. Who spends €450 on a baseball hat 🧢

She’s so fake and superficial.
Talk about so far removed from the average joe soap. Between the hat and tights nearly the bones of a grand! ffs

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Talk about so far removed from the average joe soap. Between the hat and tights nearly the bones of a grand! ffs
And last week she was wearing a €1300+ Moncler jacket..

Reactions: 3
Oh good lord, she’s selling some of her stuff. That Celine hat retails for €450. Who spends €450 on a baseball hat 🧢

She’s so fake and superficial.
I'm all about the circular economy but who would want to buy a baseball cap that someone else wore, even if its "celine", that's rank.

I'm all about the circular economy but who would want to buy a baseball cap that someone else wore, even if its "celine", that's rank.
Exactly…like you wouldn’t trying to sell your socks or knickers…so why would you try sell a baseball hat … greasy hair, nits…🤢🤢

Has she officially lost the plot?! Wouldn’t you be mortified even admitting you were stupid enough to spend €450 on a bloody baseball cap 😂 and then to try to sell it on?! Stop, she has to be trolling us at this point 🙈 Seriously though, is anyone other than a chav (or drug dealer) impressed with a baseball cap of that price?

• Haha
Has she officially lost the plot?! Wouldn’t you be mortified even admitting you were stupid enough to spend €450 on a bloody baseball cap 😂 and then to try to sell it on?! Stop, she has to be trolling us at this point 🙈 Seriously though, is anyone other than a chav (or drug dealer) impressed with a baseball cap of that price?
Baseball hats are a bit chav. Full stop 🛑

Are they all a bit thick ? Honestly it’s not hard to mark your stories and posts with ad/af etc. Or maybe they’re just slippy fkers 🫤

Are they all a bit thick ? Honestly it’s not hard to mark your stories and posts with ad/af etc. Or maybe they’re just slippy fkers 🫤
Slippy fkers. Trying to dodge the tax man. It’s very easy to report the Huns now since the rules changed. Here’s the form.

Reactions: 1
Wow, that Moxi treatment really is amazing, it removed two moles/freckles near her ear 🙈🤥 its awful to say but her skin is so bad, just goes to show that all the money in the world can’t control genetics.

Wow, that Moxi treatment really is amazing, it removed two moles/freckles near her ear 🙈🤥 its awful to say but her skin is so bad, just goes to show that all the money in the world can’t control genetics.
Ain’t that the truth. But as per Emily’s lecture earlier in the week, she is aware of her shortcomings 👍

Reactions: 2
I wonder in some way did she mention tattle as some sort of brag? Like I’m so big and influential it’s inevitable that I irritate some people - a flex if you like … The cardigan that’s doing the rounds - from the style fairy I mean it’s nice and all but it’s everywhere 🤷‍♀️ just scratching each others backs in the most insincere way. Pathetic. And yeah she’s delusional if she thinks all that treatment is helping her skin or making a difference. It’s not.

I wonder in some way did she mention tattle as some sort of brag? Like I’m so big and influential it’s inevitable that I irritate some people - a flex if you like … The cardigan that’s doing the rounds - from the style fairy I mean it’s nice and all but it’s everywhere 🤷‍♀️ just scratching each others backs in the most insincere way. Pathetic. And yeah she’s delusional if she thinks all that treatment is helping her skin or making a difference. It’s not.
She got the moxi free gratis (it costs over €2,000), the payback is to promote it. As for yesterday's outfit, I think those shoes are ick, they might look well on someone funky enough to pull them off, but that's not Em.

Attachments

I presume todays look is “good girl going to church”? so old fashioned though, and contradictory. So shes not ready for tights but wears a long blazer with an overcoat as it’s cold? It also gives me angry Victorian teacher vibes, all she’s short is the cane 🙈 not a look I aspire to😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I presume todays look is “good girl going to church”? so old fashioned though, and contradictory. So shes not ready for tights but wears a long blazer with an overcoat as it’s cold? It also gives me angry Victorian teacher vibes, all she’s short is the cane 🙈 not a look I aspire to😂
And she was all about the tights earlier in the week, remembet the over €200 Gucci ones and 20 denier black ones. Oh yeah that was to inspire followers 😉

Yesterday she had a Tory Burch bag at €600+, Russell and Bromley shoes at approximately €380, Celine belt €520. Her accessories alone were €1500. Not to mention the overpriced cardigan from that other flogger

Note to Emily.......your wreath looks fine, however the door could badly do with painting. You should probably spend a few hours gainfully and paint it and forget tomorrow's dress up for the gram.
I kinda get the vibe Emily’s house is a bit of a Kip. That door is embarrassing. It’s not like she doesn’t have the money to get a painter/decorator in.