Emily O’Donoghue #1 Heiress to the Musgrave fortune

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a hard life Ems, so, so stressful deciding what to pack for a weekend in Ibiza. You sound like a brainless, dizzy teenager. You are 45 next week as you've said several times on your stories, perhaps you should grow up.

Question re what to wear to Wimbleton from a 23 year old, I don't buy it. How convenient Ems is going herself. Such a struggle deciding what to wear.
That’s right. Remember last year she was holidaying in France and flew to London for the day for Wimbledon. She’s beyond obnoxious with that fake accent and talking through her teeth and slurring her words.

Reactions: 4
Was she drunk in last night’s stories..certainly looked like it. Wear a hat to Wimbledon 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Revolutionary Ems.

Tune in tomorrow for some more mindless content from Ireland’s most bored housewife.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Another freebie from Filo in order to in Ems own words "get prepped and ready for the weekend", in Ibiza I presume, hard old life Emily.
---
Was she drunk in last night’s stories..certainly looked like it. Wear a hat to Wimbledon 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Revolutionary Ems.

Tune in tomorrow for some more mindless content from Ireland’s most bored housewife.
A Panama no less 😅, mostly costing well in excess of €100.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Another freebie from Filo in order to in Ems own words "get prepped and ready for the weekend", in Ibiza I presume, hard old life Emily.
---

A Panama no less 😅, mostly costing well in excess of €100.
It won’t matter how many treatments Filo gift her, her skin is tit and will always be tit.

It won’t matter how many treatments Filo gift her, her skin is tit and will always be tit.
God it’s tragic isn’t it - the level of denial she has about her skin. If you have scars make peace with it and get on with your life - last I checked there were women and children getting killed every day in Gaza - this one needs to fking cop herself on and get over it. A vapid waste of space.

God it’s tragic isn’t it - the level of denial she has about her skin. If you have scars make peace with it and get on with your life - last I checked there were women and children getting killed every day in Gaza - this one needs to fking cop herself on and get over it. A vapid waste of space.
She’s a dick.

Reactions: 1
Ah look at the happy heads on them, like a pair of teenagers of on leaving cert holiday. Ems loves a good old filter.

• Haha
She’s lost the plot. Chris has the look of a man who knows it’s easier to smile for the pic and let her post it rather than argue. Why would you tag your husband sitting next to you? 😂

She’s lost the plot. Chris has the look of a man who knows it’s easier to smile for the pic and let her post it rather than argue. Why would you tag your husband sitting next to you? 😂
Cos you want everyone to know who he is. Click on his profile. See his business. Aside from the fact that she thinks he’s Brad Pitt. He, on the other hand, looks like he just about tolerates her

• Haha
That latest story just summarises up this toxic world of instagrammers. Her intention was to giveaway the tablet but she had to preface this act with a “story” to make it sound more palatable, using her kids and husband in the process. Then after her good deed she announces her true intentions by admitting to being a bit “cynical“. I don’t know why this annoyed me so much but my god this woman is so fake it’s incredible! And to think some of her bot followers will actually like her reel and leave a heart all for the chance of winning her free tablet (don’t know if I even believe this story) 🤣🤣

That latest story just summarises up this toxic world of instagrammers. Her intention was to giveaway the tablet but she had to preface this act with a “story” to make it sound more palatable, using her kids and husband in the process. Then after her good deed she announces her true intentions by admitting to being a bit “cynical“. I don’t know why this annoyed me so much but my god this woman is so fake it’s incredible! And to think some of her bot followers will actually like her reel and leave a heart all for the chance of winning her free tablet (don’t know if I even believe this story) 🤣🤣
I gave up looking at her a while back for this very reason. The least genuine of them all 😐

I gave up looking at her a while back for this very reason. The least genuine of them all 😐
Extremely disingenuous and she’s oozing fakeness. She’s off again this weekend and she then ‘term’ will be over and she’ll holiday abroad for 2 months solid.