Emily O’Donoghue #1 Heiress to the Musgrave fortune

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She knows the fakeness shows. She’s always “popping on” to show something she has a discount code for…we see through your fake fast talking through your teeth Emily.
I just think it’s horrible. This Catrice is the best foundation I’ve ever used. No Emily you use the expensive tit. And why wouldn’t she. She can well afford it. Makes me sick. As I said before I’d have more respect if she showed us look this costs 100 quid but it’s well worth every penny. I’d be on a strict budget but, I do treat myself every now and then so honest feedback is helpful .

Reactions: 4
I swear I have motion sickness from trying to watch the start of each story 😑 the moving about the excited (fake) ‘ok’ and the pretend enthusiasm for what is essentially a load of SHITE clothes - the mind boggles as to what exactly her point is half the time ??!!!!

Reactions: 3
I swear I have motion sickness from trying to watch the start of each story 😑 the moving about the excited (fake) ‘ok’ and the pretend enthusiasm for what is essentially a load of SHITE clothes - the mind boggles as to what exactly her point is half the time ??!!!!
You’d know she’s a 1980’s model

That’s it, the fake and totally unbelievable enthusiasm for crap clothes and shoes. As if she would ever wear any of that stuff, she makes me laugh! especially those trainers she had on at the end sayimg they would be perfect for Disney, what a dope she is if she thinks we believe she would wear anything other than Golden Goose over there!! the boots she had on at the end with the pants and furry collar cardigan, Christ it was shocking 😮 her style is woeful but I suppose the brands she attracts reflects her lack of style.

Reactions: 2
Can’t believe she would violate her daughter’s privacy like that! That’s so disgusting!! Imagine in a few years having to explain that carryon to her, although I get the impression her kids will run for the hills when older.

Yesterday's content was riveting....a photo of her cat on a bean bag, a query on where bean bag was purchased, flogging a new make up from LbyL and finally a photo of herself from last year's Stellar awards. Why the need to post that photo? Reeks of ......."I'm so fabulous and gorgeous, don't you all agree?"

Attachments

• Haha
I think all the huns are struggling for content now - this one doing her make up - others are at that too and fk me it’s scary, the same boutiques and the same sales pitch - which is totally insincere especially with our em 🤦‍♀️

Yeah it’s not riveting stuff by a long shot. And since a lot of them now don’t show their kids anymore ( shame on any one who does do it imo ) it’s very apparent they live lives much the same as everyone else!

Covid is gone we’re not stuck in the house so the ‘entertainment’ that they were has long finished 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Yesterday's content was riveting....a photo of her cat on a bean bag, a query on where bean bag was purchased, flogging a new make up from LbyL and finally a photo of herself from last year's Stellar awards. Why the need to post that photo? Reeks of ......."I'm so fabulous and gorgeous, don't you all agree?"
The dress is a bit short for the mass going, choir singing, tennis playing bored housewife and even more bored mother of two. Interesting too that when these huns get asked questions, the answer always involves a link to purchase something 🤣🤣 We see you 😜

I honestly can’t with this one anymore 🙈 first of all she’s a rubbish liar, she couldn’t sell that skin treatment and she was so desperate to say something positive that she had to say they were great for telling her about her skin, wow mind blowing stuff 😂 the best part though is how Em can relate to us peasants, she too struggles like we do! She has her down days, where she has to juggle looking after the house (eh, you have a housekeeper, never mind even a cleaner 😂), keep her kids healthy (a weird thing to list, it’s sort of a given 🤷🏼‍♀️) trying to work?! Seriously, what planet is she on 😂 and yes, Emily, the people of Middleton have it much worse than you 😳

She really needs to catch herself on if she thinks ANY of those skin treatments are making a difference - for it is perfectly clear they’re not 😭 A fool and their money and all that …

And such problems having to go outside and figure the water and a chimney problem etc etc - what sort of an airhead is she to be waffling on about these things as if they’re real issues.
A total twit and desperately smug too - can’t think why, sure there’s money and a big house but she’s obviously BORED out of her brain to be talking to her phone putting on bad make up and prancing around in her bra doing dodgy try ons of clothes we know she’ll never wear. Embarrassing 😳

Oh dear ! I’m NOT a bot people - I’m important and influential 😂 She’d really need to get over herself or get off social media. If you’re advertising things then be prepared for all manner of (brief) questions 👊

• Haha