Emily O’Donoghue #1 Heiress to the Musgrave fortune

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she's cross with tattlers......get a life Ems, its a free country.
Ah yeah brillliant…she discovered her thread back in May and hasn’t read it since. That’s why she’s spitting feathers 🤣🤣 Isn’t it amazing that the Huns can say and do what they like but others can’t. She a gobshite with bad skin, bad hair, bad dress sense and notions to beat the band!!!! But her rant was hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Ah yeah brillliant…she discovered her thread back in May and hasn’t read it since. That’s why she’s spitting feathers 🤣🤣 Isn’t it amazing that the Huns can say and do what they like but others can’t. She a gobshite with bad skin, bad hair, bad dress sense and notions to beat the band!!!! But her rant was hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣
God it must’ve KILLED her trying to talk about this forum as if it’s a place for nasty ugly women with the plague or something 🤣 Yeah - SURE you haven’t read since the spring em, yep! What rage they all have over the fact that this is beyond their control and we can say what is at the end of the day the truth and share similar opinions !

Reactions: 4
God it must’ve KILLED her trying to talk about this forum as if it’s a place for nasty ugly women with the plague or something 🤣 Yeah - SURE you haven’t read since the spring em, yep! What rage they all have over the fact that this is beyond their control and we can say what is at the end of the day the truth and share similar opinions !
I’d say she’s reading here on a daily basis. By her own admission, the comments here are more entertaining than her content she said through gritted teeth 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
I’d say she’s reading here on a daily basis. By her own admission, the comments here are more entertaining than her content she said through gritted teeth 🤣🤣
Could she grit her teeth any more - it’s so put on for she doesn’t do it all the time - just when she remembers 😬

People like Em have to understand that they can’t dictate why people choose to view their content. Her logic (and that of a few other “influencers”) is “if you don’t like me unfollow me”, but i follow some of these people for entertainment purposes 🙈 they don’t inspire me, half of them give me some real life case studies on narcissism and delusion 😂 the level of control these ones try to exert though! You put your life and kids up for public consumption then you have to welcome all types people, that’s why most sane people choose not to do what you do. Oh and most of us are busy with actual jobs.

Reactions: 7
People like Em have to understand that they can’t dictate why people choose to view their content. Her logic (and that of a few other “influencers”) is “if you don’t like me unfollow me”, but i follow some of these people for entertainment purposes 🙈 they don’t inspire me, half of them give me some real life case studies on narcissism and delusion 😂 the level of control these ones try to exert though! You put your life and kids up for public consumption then you have to welcome all types people, that’s why most sane people choose not to do what you do. Oh and most of us are busy with actual jobs.
Well said WhoNow?. Em loves the adulation from fellow huns as most of the comments on her posts seem to be from that cohort, a mutual arse licking exercise to validate each others drival and online existence.

Reactions: 5
Well said WhoNow?. Em loves the adulation from fellow huns as most of the comments on her posts seem to be from that cohort, a mutual arse licking exercise to validate each others drival and online existence.
They all depend on the comments shares and likes from each other maybe there’s a sort of mutual understanding - it’s tragic for they are all co dependent with their low self esteem issues 🫤

She must’ve said more yesterday in her rant about tattle but edited it out 😂 You can’t pretend not to care about something and then talk at length about it - bit of a give away that’s it’s got under your skin 😬
And the sly dig about are some of them mothers bla bla - sorry Em that won’t bother anyone - I will bring my girls up to continually call out bullshit and the bullshitters it’s called having an opinion and being smart ☺

Reactions: 6
Dinner for one and a bottle of wine…replacing her carbs with alcohol…not exactly a great use of you calories. She’ll be busy in tattle tonight since she’s on her toblers 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 2
They all depend on the comments shares and likes from each other maybe there’s a sort of mutual understanding - it’s tragic for they are all co dependent with their low self esteem issues 🫤

She must’ve said more yesterday in her rant about tattle but edited it out 😂 You can’t pretend not to care about something and then talk at length about it - bit of a give away that’s it’s got under your skin 😬
And the sly dig about are some of them mothers bla bla - sorry Em that won’t bother anyone - I will bring my girls up to continually call out bullshit and the bullshitters it’s called having an opinion and being smart ☺
Exactly! I constantly talk to my kids about “red flags” in peoples behaviour so they don’t end up in toxic, dysfunctional relationships and friendship. I could just show them a clip of Em and her ilk so they can see first hand toxic behaviour and learn to run for the hills if they ever have the misfortune to encounter it in real life!

Imagine denying yourself carbs on a daily basis 😩 Any of these low carb, keto, intermittent fasting etc plans - they are all just a way of saying calorie restriction 🤷‍♀️ She should just have a few chips or a nice slice of bread with that dull looking omelette - live a little Em 🤪

How removed from reality is this plonker? €210 for a pair of Gucci tights, insane. Oh this is just suppose to be inspiration, silly me. I for one don't aspire to spend a stupid and in my view obscene and vulgar amount of money on a pair of tights. If your that well heeled Emily, donate to charity instead of putting it on your legs. I'd be embarrassed to wear them, flaunting wealth when so many are in need.

Attachments

• Wow
How removed from reality is this plonker? €210 for a pair of Gucci tights, insane. Oh this is just suppose to be inspiration, silly me. I for one don't aspire to spend a stupid and in my view obscene and vulgar amount of money on a pair of tights. If your that well heeled Emily, donate to charity instead of putting it on your legs. I'd be embarrassed to wear them, flaunting wealth when so many are in need.
Wow, that’s crazy. This is very typical of her though…her own outfits run into the hundreds if not thousands sometimes…and then she’s faking excitement over a €250 TK Max voucher and the nasty clothes she’s trying to flog in her try ons.

She fake and insincere and totally unrelatable

Wow, that’s crazy. This is very typical of her though…her own outfits run into the hundreds if not thousands sometimes…and then she’s faking excitement over a €250 TK Max voucher and the nasty clothes she’s trying to flog in her try ons.

She fake and insincere and totally unrelatable
But seriously - what grown woman needs ‘advice’ on what tights to wear with what??? She seriously thinks she has good legs ( they’re average imo ) and loves to just wiggle around at the top of her stairs. What a waste of a life, I just don’t get it 🫤

Sheer tights = old school Dallas 1980’s big hair vibes, Em is stuck here.
Patterned tights = hoping to be a bit edgy/slutty? Struggling with church guilt …
Opaque tights = what everyone wears in the winter ( no one is stupid ) end of 😭

• Haha
Imagine going out and getting a ladder in your 200e tights 🤣. Nah I’d rather pay a fiver and enjoy myself thanks. Also get a big bag of CHIPS on the way home. Imagine being that rich and that miserable and stuck for attention.

Imagine going out and getting a ladder in your 200e tights 🤣. Nah I’d rather pay a fiver and enjoy myself thanks. Also get a big bag of CHIPS on the way home. Imagine being that rich and that miserable and stuck for attention.
She certainly seems to crave attention and limelight. She does come across as someone that is fulfilled and happy with her life. Certainly, Cork is not her scene. She longs for her old life in London, it’s sooo obvious. Can’t imagine that having a conversation with Emily would be particularly engaging or insightful …

Reactions: 1
She certainly seems to crave attention and limelight. She does come across as someone that is fulfilled and happy with her life. Certainly, Cork is not her scene. She longs for her old life in London, it’s sooo obvious. Can’t imagine that having a conversation with Emily would be particularly engaging or insightful …
No definitely not and zero craic 🤣 I don’t know her background enough to know why she’s in Cork if she’d prefer London only in London she’d be a small fish in a very big pond. I never followed her but know a few who do so I check her out but don’t see anything of value. It’s nothing to aspire to because that level of generational wealth you are either born into or you re not. Even if you become “ rich” through hard work your circle will never be like there’s.

Reactions: 5