Emily O’Donoghue #1 Heiress to the Musgrave fortune

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spare a thought for poor Emily…Heading to the States for mid term…Boston and Orlando. But she’s not a Disney fan … how tragic and obnoxious and unrelatable all at the same time
And there in those couple of stories are all the reasons why she is a complete joke - all that you say and completely unlikeable to boot. Totally out of touch with the mere common folk - like not many got to USA for mid term 🙄

Reactions: 1
Correction...."half term"😏
🤣🤣🤣🤣

And she’s out on the gargle tonight even though it’s recommended that one would avoid alcohol on the medication Emily takes. I’m very confused.

That dress she was wearing tonight… do ye reckon it was from Pamela Scott? 😜

Reactions: 3
Spare a thought for poor Emily…Heading to the States for mid term…Boston and Orlando. But she’s not a Disney fan … how tragic and obnoxious and unrelatable all at the same time
And the eye rolls when talking about how TORTUROUS it was going to be, she’s not well at all. I’ve said this before but something isn’t right with her relationship with her kids and husband, I know we only see a snapshot of her day (thank Christ 😳) but she comes across as so cold and resentful of her kids. I don’t know how her husband puts up with her. Just go to Disney World, or wherever the duck you’re going, slap a smile on your face and realise the privileged life you and your family lead.

Reactions: 4
Does the husband spend most of his time in London? That’s where his work is, right?
I think so. That reel from today, the clothes were so old fashioned 🙈 you could hear it in her voice, it was taking all her acting skills to sell that red dress 😂

Reactions: 5
I think so. That reel from today, the clothes were so old fashioned 🙈 you could hear it in her voice, it was taking all her acting skills to sell that red dress 😂
Had to laugh at yesterdays OOTD. She was wearing salsa jeans, a YSL belt and a jacket from some boutique where they only buy a few of each piece so you’re not going to see someone walking down the street wearing the same thing. Yet she’s obsessed with cheap polyester from Pamela Scott when she has a discount code. Pick a lane Emily….

Ah you couldn’t take these monstrosities seriously in all fairness. They are brutal 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
she would sell any old shite for a few euro it seems, based on the above pics, has she no shame! Actually, one thing she has convinced me not to do is to bother with any Moxy (?) or any other skin treatment she has had as, genuinely, her skin has not improved one bit. What a waste of money, oh wait ……….

Reactions: 5
she would sell any old shite for a few euro it seems, based on the above pics, has she no shame! Actually, one thing she has convinced me not to do is to bother with any Moxy (?) or any other skin treatment she has had as, genuinely, her skin has not improved one bit. What a waste of money, oh wait ……….
There’s a few of the Huns trying this moxi at the moment. They all have bad skin anyway…acne scars, pigmentation etc. Moxi is making zero difference. But of course these tramps are getting it for free so of course they are going to see results.

Reactions: 2
Todays jumper €150
Todays trainers €345

Poor silly Emily, the bored housewife.
What an absolute dose 😭 She knows exactly what she’s doing though - here’s some shite from i clothing and some HM jeans - but you know, actually I’m loaded so I wear designer stuff - you peasants can just be envious 🙄

Her real make up choices come out there now and they are not ADS. Nars etc. luxury brands. She’s so fake and it shows. Money can’t buy class

The posing at the vbyvery event with Carol Byrne and other huns was cringe. Thanking Mark Rodgers for the invite, birds of a feather stick together and all that. Our Em loves the limelight and being among other attention seekers. Sad and so so shallow give current situation in Israel and Gazza, not to mention Ukraine. Also these huns are perpetuating rampant consumerism with no thought for the environment or the future of our children. As long as they have money rolling in, they have no conscience.

Her real make up choices come out there now and they are not ADS. Nars etc. luxury brands. She’s so fake and it shows. Money can’t buy class
She knows the fakeness shows. She’s always “popping on” to show something she has a discount code for…we see through your fake fast talking through your teeth Emily.