Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
So despite all the posing in a dress from Nicola Ross and the whole palaver about how perfect it would be for her wedding this weekend she wore a designer dress from Pinko. Very disingenuous.

Reactions: 5

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
Give me strength, what an absolute pain in the hole....."I went to UCD, then onto Griffith College so spent 5/6 years in Dublin bla bla bla, onto dinner now and I can't wait for breakfast in morning....its awards winning". Only the best for you Emily, well you deserve it.
I assume she was after a few glasses of “bubbles” here? Im guessing she performed this monologue in front of some poor bastard driving her to her next restaurant 🫣 omg, the boasting and the marble mouth, it was awful. I think because her world is just so different to mine I can’t relate to her at all. The other day she spent a morning observing two swans in the river by Sundays Well tennis club and then violated her daughter’s privacy by sharing the note she wrote her 😮 I don’t think I’m her target audience tbf 😂

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Not only does she do shit tryons for iclothing, she makes the clothes look shit…she hasn’t a clue how to pull a look together…she’s like kojak in that coat and let’s not start of the swaying in and out of the mirror. She’d make you feel sea sick with the swaying around.

In addition, ALL of her stories on her gifted laser treatment should be marked AD. Take note Emily and stop breaking the guidelines 👍

Attachments

Tank Girl

VIP Member
She certainly seems to crave attention and limelight. She does come across as someone that is fulfilled and happy with her life. Certainly, Cork is not her scene. She longs for her old life in London, it’s sooo obvious. Can’t imagine that having a conversation with Emily would be particularly engaging or insightful …
No definitely not and zero craic 🤣 I don’t know her background enough to know why she’s in Cork if she’d prefer London only in London she’d be a small fish in a very big pond. I never followed her but know a few who do so I check her out but don’t see anything of value. It’s nothing to aspire to because that level of generational wealth you are either born into or you re not. Even if you become “ rich” through hard work your circle will never be like there’s.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
A total plonker springs to mind Ems....
Q. How do you know when an influencer does a work out?
A. She posts it online.

Like seriously, most people do this daily. It doesn’t deserve special recognition or an Instagram post.

Who even am I? You a normal person doing a normal daily activity. Nexxxxxt….

geemkilkenny

I wonder in some way did she mention tattle as some sort of brag? Like I’m so big and influential it’s inevitable that I irritate some people - a flex if you like … The cardigan that’s doing the rounds - from the style fairy I mean it’s nice and all but it’s everywhere 🤷‍♀️ just scratching each others backs in the most insincere way. Pathetic. And yeah she’s delusional if she thinks all that treatment is helping her skin or making a difference. It’s not.
She got the moxi free gratis (it costs over €2,000), the payback is to promote it. As for yesterday's outfit, I think those shoes are ick, they might look well on someone funky enough to pull them off, but that's not Em.

Attachments

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
God that car conversation was awkward. Her whole family see how utterly ridiculous her “career” is and are intelligent enough to be mortified for her. I know my kids would die if I became an “instagrammer”, standing in front of a mirror, pantless selling my wares. As we say in Cark, there’s a want in her🫢

• Haha

angel911

VIP Member
Omg, isn’t it so bad. Her hair, makeup, clothes are all atrocious. The so called stylist needs a stylist.
I reckon she’s going for the I’m so rich I am basically Helena Botham Carter vibe … as in a bit ditsy but oh so kooky and cool. And fails miserably 😂

• Haha

angel911

VIP Member
It kills her. Moxi me hole. It’s it any wonder her skin is as bad as it is with the amount of treatments and product she’s uses.

On a separate note, what the fk is she wearing? She looks like my 80 year old mother in law
Jesus wept!!! It’s like a freemans catalogue from the 80’s 😳😳😳

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
And she's off skiing in 2 weeks...
But of course. No doubt the entire fam will live it up in a fancy chalet in an expensive resoyand Ems will drink champs for the week. She’ll come back for a few days z as of head away for Easter. By the time she’s back it will be summer and sher she takes the summer off.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Has she officially lost the plot?! Wouldn’t you be mortified even admitting you were stupid enough to spend €450 on a bloody baseball cap 😂 and then to try to sell it on?! Stop, she has to be trolling us at this point 🙈 Seriously though, is anyone other than a chav (or drug dealer) impressed with a baseball cap of that price?
Baseball hats are a bit chav. Full stop 🛑

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
That’s was hilarious. Not to mention the nude knickers under the tennis skirt. Does she really think she’s telling people something they don’t already know. Wonder will she spend this entire summer on holiday like she did last summer? Her content is car crash.
Yes, we are all clueless oafs who need guidance on the most basic of things in life. She just adores herself, it’s so off putting 🤢

angel911

VIP Member
It’s such a pity she is so crap at putting outfits together for she has a decent figure and plenty of time/money to look presentable! What a disaster of recent outfits - what the hell did she pack 😭

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
You would be forgiven for thinking shes related to the Allens given the frequency of her visits to Ballymaloe. Ya, she looks and acts so much older than 43 in every way. She doesn’t seem to have that spark of youth or something, I suppose she can’t do much about that but that outfit from yesterday was so old fashioned. I can’t understand why brands want to work with her, she’s only a few years older than me and I wouldn’t wear 90% of what she wears.
You mean you aren’t obsessed with this jumpsuit and don’t have it in your basket with code Ems10 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow