Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

angel911

VIP Member
Oh oh someone's been buying followers. I checked her following very recently. While it was in the mid 40,000s, it was no where neat 50,000. I find it hard to accept its grown that much in a few weeks given.the dire content.
Funny I was thinking this - she was stuck at the high 40’s for ages and has obv just lost patience and ‘bought’ a few more … the dig in her post at others for she let her followers grow ‘organically’ 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1

angel911

VIP Member
Spare a thought for poor Emily…Heading to the States for mid term…Boston and Orlando. But she’s not a Disney fan … how tragic and obnoxious and unrelatable all at the same time
And there in those couple of stories are all the reasons why she is a complete joke - all that you say and completely unlikeable to boot. Totally out of touch with the mere common folk - like not many got to USA for mid term 🙄

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
I think they are all trying desperately to be seen for most are sinking into obscurity- what is the point of them ? We’re all out and about and getting on with life these lot of instahuns seem nothing short of an embarrassment 😭
The poor Huns with their try ons from carraig donn and other nana Boutiques…

• Haha

angel911

VIP Member
I checked out her engagement rate. She has 0.41% engagement from her 48,177 followers. Less than 200 people engaging with her content and I’d say most of them are in care homes for the elderly. Can’t say I’m surprised!
This is fascinating!! Can you check all the huns out this way? Am sure Michelle up da lane has bought tens of thousands of bots … 🤔

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Like so many of the ones who thought they’d grow their account in covid times I think she is realising now that people have moved on with their lives and are no longer bored at home or as easily pleased when it comes to insta content - she couldn’t style anyone if her life depended on it - it’s shockingly old fashioned and she is fast looking unhinged never mind just unhappy 😑
A stylist she is not. Even the clothes on RTE were woeful.

angel911

VIP Member
Jesus 🙈🙈🙈 this woman needs to stop styling outfits…
Yeah you’re using the word ‘style’ quite loosely I hope 😂 Ah its the talking through the teeth again that’s so cringey.
I wonder is it some sort of churchy style she’s going for? Like the sensible shoes are on a lot 🤔

angel911

VIP Member
Her ‘style’ is truly getting worse - who styles black leggings ( sandy from grease vibes 😬 ) with court shoes??? And I seriously doubt she’ll be wearing a river island bomber jacket too far 😑