Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
She selling some clothes. It’s tragic really…
Ya, it is very tragic really. If I had her kind of money I would either give those clothes away to friends and family or even charity or something? Like why does she have to make money off them? She’s still selling bloody baseball caps I see, for the love of fuck what kind of desperado actually sells that?! Keep it for the beach or something to shield your eyes with from the filthy peasants you have to communicate with (like to poor souls she “dresses” on rte 🙈🤡)

Reactions: 5

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
Imagine setting up your phone on the train to film yourself and putting your bare feet up on the chair like that. Genuinely, I’d want to be taken to one side and for someone to have a chat with me if that’s what I was doing at 45 years of age, pathetic. Also, all the pics of the Sinead Keary event is my worst nightmare 🙈 all these empty headed twits in one room, gurning and preening and lickarsing each other 🤭🤢 not a brain cell of note between them.

• Haha

angel911

VIP Member
I’m surprised, and kind of disgusted, that she showed her girls faces. What’s wrong with her? There’s no need to violate their privacy and show their faces to 50k+ (admittedly, half of them are probably bots) strangers and, as she says herself, trolls. The quest to show the world how happy she is has reached new heights, I wouldn’t be one bit surprised to hear they were breaking up tbh. Yes to the singing, so incredibly vain 🤮 you could tell she was loving every minute of that performance, bet Chris wanted to fling himself down the mountain.
He must be as up his own arse as she is hers - I find those who try and show how fab their marriages / family life is - are just glossing things up for the likes and interaction. She really is a bit thick.

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
as was mentioned earlier, why does she do this whole instagram world? She knows on some level that it’s embarrassing and, also, unbelievable. No one believes she wears the cheap clothes she promotes, give me a break! Coming from the one who popped into Brown Thomas to buy some Mint Velvet clothes as she was inspired by some hand me downs from her sister? Yes, I can relate you Emily 😂 also, the ones who can relate to her (money wise) wouldnt be interested in following her in the first place! I think it’s some form of narcissism that drives these instagram people, like why would they even think people want to see their lives in the first place? That concept, in itself, is self absorbed. I follow for entertainment purposes, just to be clear 😂

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
The other day she spent a morning observing two swans in the river by Sundays Well tennis club
That’s was hilarious. Not to mention the nude knickers under the tennis skirt. Does she really think she’s telling people something they don’t already know. Wonder will she spend this entire summer on holiday like she did last summer? Her content is car crash.

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
I guess they are though if he’s Waterford Crystal or whatever they are defo the monied lots 🤣🤣🤣 still doesn’t make her happy though does it and she has to prance around insta in her knickers for attention 🤣🤣🤣
Oh they are old money alright and she’s Musgraves isn’t she? It’s the intentional nonchalant way she says it, so up her own hole 🤣 no, how happy can one be if your dancing in your knickers online is right😂

• Haha

DrTemperanceBrennan

She's not in the least bit stylish. Her footwear choices are always at odds with the style I.e pointy boots and puffy coat. How did she get a gig on TV?!

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Desperately trying to keep herself occupied? Yeah I suppose she is for she’s not exactly busy with two young girls and probably a cleaner. She wouldn’t be slaughtered with the housework. I find it shockingly sad the amount of 40+ women who are on insta flogging themselves to the highest bidder, and they all seem a bit dead behind the eyes 😵💫
Dead behind the eyes and dead between the ears too. Empty vessels.

Reactions: 4

Lmg1111

VIP Member
Money talks wealth whispers I suppose!! I do like the fact she's not in your face with her wealth. And rarely uses filters to show her acne and scarring etc. Some upbringing though by sounds of things boarding school skiing, house and boating in Baltimore

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
They all depend on the comments shares and likes from each other maybe there’s a sort of mutual understanding - it’s tragic for they are all co dependent with their low self esteem issues 🫤

She must’ve said more yesterday in her rant about tattle but edited it out 😂 You can’t pretend not to care about something and then talk at length about it - bit of a give away that’s it’s got under your skin 😬
And the sly dig about are some of them mothers bla bla - sorry Em that won’t bother anyone - I will bring my girls up to continually call out bullshit and the bullshitters it’s called having an opinion and being smart ☺
Exactly! I constantly talk to my kids about “red flags” in peoples behaviour so they don’t end up in toxic, dysfunctional relationships and friendship. I could just show them a clip of Em and her ilk so they can see first hand toxic behaviour and learn to run for the hills if they ever have the misfortune to encounter it in real life!

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Jaysus the waffling and slurring in yesterday’s stories was off the charts. She’s the most bored housewife in Ireland. Begging for some sort of derma planing gig.

Yes she is Emily Musgrave of Musgrave fame and his father is Redmond O’Donoghue from Waterford Crystal and this is Chris’ company ⬇

---
Is this Emily’s house

Last edited:
  • Heart

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
€359 for the ugliest cape ever. Of course Ems was GIFTED it and is now putting up AF links for it. The hustle is never ending

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
What a dunce. November is not Autumn. It’s winter ❄ What a gobshite. That moncler jacket she’s wearing is €1,325. Ralph Lauren jumper about €200. Comment outfit my hole.,,
Don’t you know our Em follows the British calendar, dahhhling? Just like she experiences “half term” her winter won’t begin until December. As for that (ridiculously overpriced) coat paired with black trousers and high heels, that was my staple Saturday job look from, circa 2005, get with the times ffs 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

angel911

VIP Member
Imagine denying yourself carbs on a daily basis 😩 Any of these low carb, keto, intermittent fasting etc plans - they are all just a way of saying calorie restriction 🤷‍♀️ She should just have a few chips or a nice slice of bread with that dull looking omelette - live a little Em 🤪