Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
FYI she was on having a snoop on this thread last year and was completely put out and exercised about it. She said Chris had stumbled on it, so if you know her just beware,
---
She’s never off here. It’s sooo obvious. I’d say she hates reading the truth about herself
---
Shes incredibly offensive and patronising.
She is. She’s very out of touch with real life and she oozes ignorance. She’s a disgrace to herself, her family, the Musgraves; and his family, the O’Donoghues. Shame on you Emily.

Reactions: 5

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
Maybe I’m some sort of animal but I don’t wear rubber gloves when peeling potatoes😳 oh the shame of it!! Em has ladylike, princess hands that must be protected from the filthy skin of the potatoes that some peasant pulled from the ground with his rough, barbarian hands🙈 im guessing the housekeeper escaped while Emily was away for “half term”, hence the cooking 😂

• Haha

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
@TennisTina FYI she was on having a snoop on this thread last year and was completely put out and exercised about it. She said Chris had stumbled on it, so if you know her just beware,
---
Says it all really, sad IMO. A grown woman who posting this, brutal content and not in the least but funny, it's mocking someone with that accent.
Agreed. It’s in very poor taste to imitate a very ordinary (nothing wrong with it btw) accent of a group people that have very different life experiences to Em. She comes from privilege and wealth but she’s clearly 100% out of touch with reality. Shes incredibly offensive and patronising.

• Heart

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Two drinks and she’s waffling on - barely opening her mouth it’s more posh the more muffled you can make it sound you know 😬
Silly ole Em indeed - I’m scalded for her why does she keep making a prize dick of herself in such a public way - it wasn’t even remotely funny. Was it to show what lovely innocent young girls she has ?? Her whole page has become total cringe this past while, time to get a job or get outside and dig the garden - something useful for her own mind and self esteem.
Her page has gone downhill rapidly. You nearly check in now because she’s such a hot mess. Those stories weren’t even remotely funny. She’d be better off sorting her house out cos it looks a complete mess

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
I've followed famously 40ish for a long time...I didn't realise she was connected to Musgraves...wow...explains a lot...if I'd been told she was connected to Darina Allen I'd believe it...never understood how she pranches around in a bra slips and even her knickers yesterday half naked....doesn't do loads ads just try on clothes so can't be paid much....
Her accent is very confusing always wondered what the heck was it.....she studied arts French mentioned year in France and then she does what she does on insta..which is silly really.... so that explains the money sideof things....and no need for real job....she defo acts older than 43....even yesterday when she said going for lunch with mom and dad I was like wow she still has both at her age.....
You would be forgiven for thinking shes related to the Allens given the frequency of her visits to Ballymaloe. Ya, she looks and acts so much older than 43 in every way. She doesn’t seem to have that spark of youth or something, I suppose she can’t do much about that but that outfit from yesterday was so old fashioned. I can’t understand why brands want to work with her, she’s only a few years older than me and I wouldn’t wear 90% of what she wears.

angel911

VIP Member
She’s in full on tv presenter mode this morning and a bit overly excited about a €250 TK Max voucher.

‘Half term’ is over, it’s nearly Christmas and Em has activated her manic mode and is flogging any old shit.
Mother of GAWD she is high as a kite in those stories - someone remind her Xmas comes EVERY year and just calm down a little bit 😬😬😬

• Haha

Lollyloulou

Chatty Member
Oh good lord, she’s selling some of her stuff. That Celine hat retails for €450. Who spends €450 on a baseball hat 🧢

She’s so fake and superficial.
Talk about so far removed from the average joe soap. Between the hat and tights nearly the bones of a grand! ffs

• Wow
  • Haha

Tank Girl

VIP Member
Rich people get sad too 🤣
Listen I’ve a diagnosis myself I fully empathise with mental health issues but I really think these ones need meaning in their lives outside of trying on clothes Even if I could afford a new outfit for every occasion the planet is literally burning and these Amazon links to a bra in every colour etc are just not cool

• Heart

angel911

VIP Member
She is shouting into the abyss now - like seriously who would look at her and think oh yeah what great style / hair / makeup / fitness / housey stuff ??? She is just not on trend or in any way relatable. It’s the zero sense of style that is most tragic for me 😑

geemkilkenny

People like Em have to understand that they can’t dictate why people choose to view their content. Her logic (and that of a few other “influencers”) is “if you don’t like me unfollow me”, but i follow some of these people for entertainment purposes 🙈 they don’t inspire me, half of them give me some real life case studies on narcissism and delusion 😂 the level of control these ones try to exert though! You put your life and kids up for public consumption then you have to welcome all types people, that’s why most sane people choose not to do what you do. Oh and most of us are busy with actual jobs.
Well said WhoNow?. Em loves the adulation from fellow huns as most of the comments on her posts seem to be from that cohort, a mutual arse licking exercise to validate each others drival and online existence.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Like she'd actually wear anything from Penny's. It will all be returned for refund. She only did the try on to coincide with recent TV programme about Penney's - trying to be relevant :sleep:.
She’s bate into those cream trousers. She no more wears Penneys than the man in the moon. She’s in designer threads head to toe

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
When the office is ‘roasters’. Who says that? Her entire persona is so fake. Unlikely she’d know what the inside of an office is like

• Haha

angel911

VIP Member
Surely when showing a product ( that you’re getting paid to do ) you need to focus on the actual item(s) and not your face /hands/sitting room, whatever … ystyle can talk through products and for months on end you’ll never see her face - I think that’s way more credible. So many of the huns have to make it an opportunity to show off their make up / nails/clothes and I think that’s quite selfish 😐 She’s crap at selling though - the marbled words won’t wash with many 😬

geemkilkenny

The penneys try on must have made her skin bleed today poor thing 😭 who is she trying to target ? Yesterday I’m pretty sure she had a designer coat and handbag on 🤷‍♀️
Like she'd actually wear anything from Penny's. It will all be returned for refund. She only did the try on to coincide with recent TV programme about Penney's - trying to be relevant :sleep:.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Spare a thought for poor Emily…Heading to the States for mid term…Boston and Orlando. But she’s not a Disney fan … how tragic and obnoxious and unrelatable all at the same time