Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OliviaL

That’s exactly it! Living in Cork but trying to remind us she once lived in LONDON 😂
I’d say Cork must be completely claustrophobic and cliquey for this particular posho set. I couldn’t think of anything less appealing.

Reactions: 5

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Wtf is the jumping on the bed for?? Are her kids savages? Feral?? No I’d say they’re two well behaved slightly sheltered young girls - not the type to have you pull your hair out with stress. I know I suppose it’s meant to be ‘funny’ but her attempts at being relatable are cringeworthy at best 😬
---
She must be the most bored woman in Ireland
She really does come across as if she’s bored out of her absolute mind. It’s almost like she’s trying to think of what to do next. She’s trying to convince us that she’s aloof and carefree and fun and girly…but she’s not…she deeply insecure and often comes across a bit manic.

Her page is very curated…it’s also very boring

Attachments

• Haha

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
she would sell any old shite for a few euro it seems, based on the above pics, has she no shame! Actually, one thing she has convinced me not to do is to bother with any Moxy (?) or any other skin treatment she has had as, genuinely, her skin has not improved one bit. What a waste of money, oh wait ……….

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Her hair is terrible and her makeup is brutal. Not to mention her style. Genuinely, her audience is 65+ year old women.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Another minging outfit choice from fashion icon Ems. What is her logic when putting outfits together i wonder. And this jacket is over €300. She seems to be spending her days stalking the shops in Portugal for the most random pieces.
A stylist she is not. She’s a bored housewife trying to fill her days!

She is so tone deaf it’s incredible! Does this pampered princess realise there are woman and children being murdered in their thousands? I’m not expecting people to stop living their lives on account of the massacre that’s currently ongoing but to post this shit, literally from a princess tower, is just fucking madness!! She’s becoming more toxic and unlikeable with every passing day.
I have to agree and I found her harmless before . People can’t afford the chicken and rice she says is rank at the moment not to mind a half term trip organised by a personal travel agent(who does really bar the 1% club) clueless and ignorant at this stage I’m afraid to world around her at the moment . Penny dinners in cork is about 2 miles from her house . Maybe she should volunteer there and see what reality for a lot is .

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
Here’s another one…it’s so blatantly obvious. Her content is tragic.
Looking like a teenager?! Jesus Christ, she can add deluded to her list now 🙈 she actually looks 53, never mind 43 🙄
---
I thought her latest reel was the worst yet. That rain jacket with the suit pants and heels?! It reminded me of something I used to wear 20 years ago when getting a bus to my saturday job in town, just horrific. Trying to sell that brown jacket as something special, “brown has more depth”, alright Emily, you’re really scraping the barrel there. It’s a cheap, old fashioned coat that I genuinely would only wear putting out the bins! She would want to cop on, making a fool out of herself.

• Haha

angel911

VIP Member
I can’t cope with these ones that speed up their stories / reels. What’s that all about ? Is it to make them look super quirky or is it to disguise the fact that they’re useless at modelling and are maybe silently cringing at the nonsense they’re up to 😫
She wouldn’t even buy a bottle of conditioner from tk maxx ffs and we all know it.
Bored, rich and trying to be a total fk wit with that snobby marbles in the mouth voice - what an utter dose

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
She’s the oldest looking 44 year old I’ve ever seen. Her style is chronic. She’s becoming more of a dose as the weeks go by. It kills her that her skin is no bad (no shade to people with skin problems) but for all her money and lavish lifestyle, there’s some things that no amount of fancy products or treatments can fix …

angel911

VIP Member
Literally can’t listen to her - the moving in and out from the mirror, starting every slide with ‘ok’ and the attempts at model posing on top of her woeful interpretation of style and muttering in a faux Boris Johnston vibe - just a great big no no. Who the heck is she trying to target?? The mind boggles

angel911

VIP Member
Her try ons are truly shocking - I mean she makes everything she puts on look AWFUL … she has no natural sense of style and that ‘ok’ and swaying in and out to the mirror 🤢 ffs stand still and string a coherent sentence together woman!!

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Emily is a bored housewife. And I’d have no problem telling Emily what I think of her, but I’d have to say it right to her face.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Agreed. Such a vacous individual who is full of her own importance. What about this evenings post....GRWM for dinner with girlfriends :cautious:, give me strength. And the deliberating and ranting on about dermaplaning, who actually cares what she does.
Well it seems no amount of treatments will ever improve her acne active skin. Could you imagine how out of control her ego would be if she had good skin.

• Haha

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
I think she might influence a 70+ years old but she certainly doesn’t influence me. The way she puts outfits together is brutal. Like who in their right mind thinks this works? That gives me the ‘ick’.
She seems to have some sort of Madonna/whore complex going on 🙈 half the time shes covered up in the most rotten of jackets or knitwear and the other half she’s got her baps out and dancing around in a towel. Very strange. The only thing she influences me on is to not ever use that shite ASAP as is clearly doesn’t work at all

• Haha

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
Does the husband spend most of his time in London? That’s where his work is, right?
I think so. That reel from today, the clothes were so old fashioned 🙈 you could hear it in her voice, it was taking all her acting skills to sell that red dress 😂

geemkilkenny

Oh good lord, she’s selling some of her stuff. That Celine hat retails for €450. Who spends €450 on a baseball hat 🧢

She’s so fake and superficial.
I'm all about the circular economy but who would want to buy a baseball cap that someone else wore, even if its "celine", that's rank.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Poll on whether to cut her hair or not, who actually cares? Yawn.....
Zero fucks given about Emily’s hair. Guarantee you she already knows she’s going to get it cut in a bob. She mentioned it the other night. I think she should shave it all off…go skin head.

• Haha