Emily O’Donoghue #1 Heiress to the Musgrave fortune

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Give me strength, what an absolute pain in the hole....."I went to UCD, then onto Griffith College so spent 5/6 years in Dublin bla bla bla, onto dinner now and I can't wait for breakfast in morning....its awards winning". Only the best for you Emily, well you deserve it.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I’m late to this thread but she comes across as quite nice IMO. She may be rich but I don’t think she’s a bad person. Am I missing something? I am, aren’t I…
I've met her, and him, and she comes across as very nice and very direct!

Reactions: 1
I've met her, and him, and she comes across as very nice and very direct!
So, spoilt, in other words??!!🤣🤣
---
Give me strength, what an absolute pain in the hole....."I went to UCD, then onto Griffith College so spent 5/6 years in Dublin bla bla bla, onto dinner now and I can't wait for breakfast in morning....its awards winning". Only the best for you Emily, well you deserve it.
The talking through the teeth was next level. She’s like a ventriloquist
---
Is this the award winning breakfast? 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I assume she was after a few glasses of “bubbles” here? Im guessing she performed this monologue in front of some poor bastard driving her to her next restaurant 🫣 omg, the boasting and the marble mouth, it was awful. I think because her world is just so different to mine I can’t relate to her at all. The other day she spent a morning observing two swans in the river by Sundays Well tennis club and then violated her daughter’s privacy by sharing the note she wrote her 😮 I don’t think I’m her target audience tbf 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The other day she spent a morning observing two swans in the river by Sundays Well tennis club
That’s was hilarious. Not to mention the nude knickers under the tennis skirt. Does she really think she’s telling people something they don’t already know. Wonder will she spend this entire summer on holiday like she did last summer? Her content is car crash.

That’s was hilarious. Not to mention the nude knickers under the tennis skirt. Does she really think she’s telling people something they don’t already know. Wonder will she spend this entire summer on holiday like she did last summer? Her content is car crash.
Yes, we are all clueless oafs who need guidance on the most basic of things in life. She just adores herself, it’s so off putting 🤢

@TennisTina FYI she was on having a snoop on this thread last year and was completely put out and exercised about it. She said Chris had stumbled on it, so if you know her just beware,
---
Says it all really, sad IMO. A grown woman who posting this, brutal content and not in the least but funny, it's mocking someone with that accent.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
@TennisTina FYI she was on having a snoop on this thread last year and was completely put out and exercised about it. She said Chris had stumbled on it, so if you know her just beware,
---
Says it all really, sad IMO. A grown woman who posting this, brutal content and not in the least but funny, it's mocking someone with that accent.
Agreed. It’s in very poor taste to imitate a very ordinary (nothing wrong with it btw) accent of a group people that have very different life experiences to Em. She comes from privilege and wealth but she’s clearly 100% out of touch with reality. Shes incredibly offensive and patronising.

• Heart
FYI she was on having a snoop on this thread last year and was completely put out and exercised about it. She said Chris had stumbled on it, so if you know her just beware,
---
She’s never off here. It’s sooo obvious. I’d say she hates reading the truth about herself
---
Shes incredibly offensive and patronising.
She is. She’s very out of touch with real life and she oozes ignorance. She’s a disgrace to herself, her family, the Musgraves; and his family, the O’Donoghues. Shame on you Emily.

I haven’t looked at her page in ages honestly it would depress you - her ‘style’ is woeful, she is horrified at having to do try ons of stuff she wouldn’t ever wear but you know - for the plebs 😬 And is furious and frustrated at her skin and the fact that no amount of money will improve it. And I suspect yes she’s reading on here - she can’t help herself, and how grim having to read how we see her for what she is and call it. She is also a complete hooray henry and yet tries (cringe) to sound ‘down’ with the common folk. Bored housewife as you said @SweatyBettyT

And is furious and frustrated at her skin and the fact that no amount of money will improve it.
It kills her. Moxi me hole. It’s it any wonder her skin is as bad as it is with the amount of treatments and product she’s uses.

On a separate note, what the fk is she wearing? She looks like my 80 year old mother in law

Attachments

• Haha
It kills her. Moxi me hole. It’s it any wonder her skin is as bad as it is with the amount of treatments and product she’s uses.

On a separate note, what the fk is she wearing? She looks like my 80 year old mother in law
Jesus wept!!! It’s like a freemans catalogue from the 80’s 😳😳😳

• Haha
---
You're grand but thank you. Don't know her at all, just met her once. As I say she seemed very nice (so I'll see myself out! 😉)

Reactions: 2
Shite dress from itsome boutique.
That dress is horrific. She’s like a cross between an Amish person and a bible seller who arrives at your door trying to convert you. Why does she always wear those pointy, noughties going out/office style shoes with these casual/ beachie/ bohemian dresses? If she paired it with a laptop bag I wouldn’t be surprised at this stage.

• Haha
Such a hard life Ems, so, so stressful deciding what to pack for a weekend in Ibiza. You sound like a brainless, dizzy teenager. You are 45 next week as you've said several times on your stories, perhaps you should grow up.

Question re what to wear to Wimbleton from a 23 year old, I don't buy it. How convenient Ems is going herself. Such a struggle deciding what to wear.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3