Emily O’Donoghue #1 Heiress to the Musgrave fortune

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There no bleeping way in hell Ruth Langford wears Thierry Mugler Alien 👾

She has BOTTLES of Penhaglions @ €240 per 100ml.
---
And there’s no bleeping way in hell Ruth Langford wears clothes from on trend boutique or whatever it’s called. The clothes are dreadful and she styles them like an auld wan.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Omg, isn’t it so bad. Her hair, makeup, clothes are all atrocious. The so called stylist needs a stylist.
I reckon she’s going for the I’m so rich I am basically Helena Botham Carter vibe … as in a bit ditsy but oh so kooky and cool. And fails miserably 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A total plonker springs to mind Ems....
Q. How do you know when an influencer does a work out?
A. She posts it online.

Like seriously, most people do this daily. It doesn’t deserve special recognition or an Instagram post.

Who even am I? You a normal person doing a normal daily activity. Nexxxxxt….

Reactions: 5
Q. How do you know when an influencer does a work out?
A. She posts it online.

Like seriously, most people do this daily. It doesn’t deserve special recognition or an Instagram post.

Who even am I? You a normal person doing a normal daily activity. Nexxxxxt….
Oh but she’s not normal, she’s vay vay special and important dontcha know?! I always laugh at her version of “busy”, it usually involves her fannying around with tanning mist, a try on for a brand she wouldn’t take the bins down her long, winding driveway in , dropping “the girls” to cello or piano practice. Slave person, aka housekeeper, doing all the heavy lifting at home. She would wither you.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The dress is from Zora 🤣🤣 cos she’s a high street girl 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥
I’m still laughing at Zora 😂😂 whenever I hear her pronounce Isabel Marant I feel like puking, Jesus she’s insufferable. And now her pelvic floor, but luckily Chris never noticed she had an issue with it 🫣🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4