Emily O’Donoghue #1 Heiress to the Musgrave fortune

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question?

Why would any brand engage with a hun that doesn’t even get their name right?

It’s the height of laziness and shows both arrogance and ignorance in equal measure. At a minimum she should have re-recorded the content. She’s extremely unprofessional.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
So funny today that video for iclothing, the word you’re looking for Em, is “cheap”, that’s what you’re struggling to avoid saying when talking about those belts! Oh she makes me laugh 🤭 this is the one who wears Gucci belts but we are expected to believe she would wear any of that shite? shes so disingenuous it’s nauseating. Oh but the fancy handmade swimwear is right up her alley, plus she gets to be semi nude to that will make her smile (for 5 mins).

Reactions: 6
So funny today that video for iclothing, the word you’re looking for Em, is “cheap”, that’s what you’re struggling to avoid saying when talking about those belts! Oh she makes me laugh 🤭 this is the one who wears Gucci belts but we are expected to believe she would wear any of that shite? shes so disingenuous it’s nauseating. Oh but the fancy handmade swimwear is right up her alley, plus she gets to be semi nude to that will make her smile (for 5 mins).
She’s a clown. Chris is trying to keep her occupied when he is over in London during the week but he’d be better off taking her phone off her and getting her some therapy.

• Haha
She’s a clown. Chris is trying to keep her occupied when he is over in London during the week but he’d be better off taking her phone off her and getting her some therapy.
Oh she’s needs a lot of therapy, but she comes across as quite narcissistic so it would probably be pointless. I swear I’ve seen more of her boobs than my own, she never misses an opportunity to flash.

Oh she’s needs a lot of therapy, but she comes across as quite narcissistic so it would probably be pointless. I swear I’ve seen more of her boobs than my own, she never misses an opportunity to flash.
The family has to be mortified at her Instagram account. What woman in their mid 40’s prances around in their bra and knickers on social media.

• Haha
When the office is ‘roasters’. Who says that? Her entire persona is so fake. Unlikely she’d know what the inside of an office is like

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When the office is ‘roasters’. Who says that? Her entire persona is so fake. Unlikely she’d know what the inside of an office is like
Oh from her days as a London Gal, busy shopping, lunching and popping into the office for a couple of hours work 🙈

Reactions: 3
Her recent get ready with me reels surely are a piss take?? No one dresses like women’s institute meets frustrated at home bored rich woman meets sensible shoe wearing geography teacher??? Like come ON. And the marble mouth seems to be back - maybe that’s how she convinces herself that this is a credible pastime.

And god love her but her skin is scarred and there is no treatment that will ever really improve that so she should make peace with it and those clinics should stop giving her false hope. But then all they see is the money ( a fool and their money and all that 🙄 )

The semi nakedness is really bizarre and a little sad, there’s no call for it really, and I’m no prude but she seems to get off on showing as much skin as possible and trying to convince everyone that she’s super thin because of all the tennis darling, and never eating a spud or slice of bread. A rather empty existence.

Her recent get ready with me reels surely are a piss take?? No one dresses like women’s institute meets frustrated at home bored rich woman meets sensible shoe wearing geography teacher??? Like come ON. And the marble mouth seems to be back - maybe that’s how she convinces herself that this is a credible pastime.

And god love her but her skin is scarred and there is no treatment that will ever really improve that so she should make peace with it and those clinics should stop giving her false hope. But then all they see is the money ( a fool and their money and all that 🙄 )

The semi nakedness is really bizarre and a little sad, there’s no call for it really, and I’m no prude but she seems to get off on showing as much skin as possible and trying to convince everyone that she’s super thin because of all the tennis darling, and never eating a spud or slice of bread. A rather empty existence.
She shows off her body because she can control her size. She can’t control her skin. And when she plasters the make up on it looks even worse.

The negative Nellie’s don’t bother MEEEEE em, yes they do 😅 The obsession with bras and all things titties continues - how is something like an item of clothing ‘insane’ fk me her life ( and the rest of the huns ) must be so empty. Not one of them show anything remotely interesting or relatable - I mean I know it’s all a money making thing, but if they did a bit on food on books gardening music decorating ? It might be worth looking at. But all this curated nonsense and talking in plummy little girl voices 🙄🙄🙄 depressing and what a tit example for their kids too.

What Emily loves about these shoes is that they are not the Bottega Veneta green 🤣🤣🤣
What an absolute gobshite she is. It must kill her to be trying on all this cheap tit.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Emily is in her happy place Samui, loves everything, now this is more like it Emily, not having to fake enthusiasm as in H&M and iclothing reels :D😂.

Emily is in her happy place Samui, loves everything, now this is more like it Emily, not having to fake enthusiasm as in H&M and iclothing reels :D😂.
Oh yes, this is more her speed!
And she was killing herself to let us know she drives Mercedes. No one cares Ems. We all know you begging for some sort of BA, but Sabrina Hill fecked that one right up 🤣🤣

• Haha
yes, that’s the real Em there, at home in her second house of worship, Samui. When she says Isabel Marant in that French accent i feel vomiting 🤮 it’s so pretentious and superior but then again that’s Em. I wonder why Clodagh has her in at all, her style is so old fashioned and she’s only happy when in a size 8. She has some sort of eating disorder and sharing her size repeatedly is pathetic, if she’s ever in a 10 she’s fummmmin