Emily O’Donoghue #1 Heiress to the Musgrave fortune

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The scowl on her face in the rain. And the my marriage is on the rocks comment. She’s hard work.
when I saw that comment about her marriage I thought she has never spoken a truer word 😂 oh she’s hard work this one, narcissists always are. shes never happy though, she has so much and all she does is moan, moan, moan, she’d wither you.

Reactions: 4
She must’ve deleted that comment?

What was that outfit like for the airport - a travesty of mismatched awfulness 😭

Reactions: 1
Another minging outfit choice from fashion icon Ems. What is her logic when putting outfits together i wonder. And this jacket is over €300. She seems to be spending her days stalking the shops in Portugal for the most random pieces.
A stylist she is not. She’s a bored housewife trying to fill her days!

Reactions: 5
Another minging outfit choice from fashion icon Ems. What is her logic when putting outfits together i wonder. And this jacket is over €300. She seems to be spending her days stalking the shops in Portugal for the most random pieces.
This has to be one of her worst ones yet 😳 the America Vintage jumper worn with that belt is just so old fashioned, paired with those pants and Britney Spear-esque brown shoes, what the hell did she pack? A mix of office wear from the 80s. all she has in her life is endless shopping and moaning.

It’s such a pity she is so crap at putting outfits together for she has a decent figure and plenty of time/money to look presentable! What a disaster of recent outfits - what the hell did she pack 😭

Reactions: 5
Jeez her figure is fab but her dinner made me feel depressed. “ vegetables water , dill ” 🥴

Reactions: 3
Jeez her figure is fab but her dinner made me feel depressed. “ vegetables water , dill ” 🥴
It's all about image, so much for the low carb high protein diet which she has said she follows. Probably damage limitation after two weeks of eating and drinking on the ski slopes and then Portugal.

Saturday ask me anything....these questions.......a poor creature wanting to hear more about Ems past jobs which, quote "sound so interesting" then another question about "what to wear to quarter final day Wimbleton". These are totally unbelievable.
And let’s not forget all the ‘no question…just wanted to say love your page/you look great/you have a great figure’. It’s bizzare really, isn’t it.
Fake Questions and Answers.

Reactions: 6
Saturday ask me anything....these questions.......a poor creature wanting to hear more about Ems past jobs which, quote "sound so interesting" then another question about "what to wear to quarter final day Wimbleton". These are totally unbelievable.
The past jobs one was mortifying, clearly she either sent that in herself and got her “brother” to do it. She seems to dislike her current life, why did she give up this wonderful career? She seems to have been involved in lots of bity things, no solid career despite her education. I don’t believe half of it.

Reactions: 6
Ah here they’re all at the ask me anything with the fake as fk questions - she has gone on endlessly about her ‘career’ kinda scalded for her - her self esteem must be at an all time low. No idea who would follow her or why 🤷

I hope all these hotel stays and spa treatments and gifts are being declared for tax purposes

Reactions: 2