Emily O’Donoghue #1 Heiress to the Musgrave fortune

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Give us a break Emily, just shows how out of touch with reality you really are. Painful, privileged and clueless.
---
Who in their right mind would style those balloon trousers with pointed stiletto boots? That's a really bad look and Ems says she thinks it works, need I say more and I'm no self proclaimed stylist.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She’s very out of touch, in most aspects of her life it seems. Like yesterday when she peeped round the corner of the room to invade her daughter’s privacy and film her dancing. The poor child. She might have money but she is tone deaf. I laughed at the message that she loves her husband because of his grammar, ohh ya, grammar is hot 🔥😂 oh and if you’re going to critique someone else’s writing, Em, then you should know that, Chris, should have put a comma before “sweets” 🙄😳

Reactions: 3
God, if ever there was a bored housewife on the gram is this wan. Has she heard of google?
They all ask the most basic inane questions- purely for interaction. The boredom level must be off the charts. What a sad way to live 🙁

Reactions: 2
They all ask the most basic inane questions- purely for interaction. The boredom level must be off the charts. What a sad way to live 🙁
Like Emily skis all the time. Why in earth does she need tips? And surely you can figure out something to watch on Netflix with a whole palaver down the phone twirling your hair. Like the immaturity is next level.

Lots of undeclared advertisements today. C’mon Ems, you silly little girl, you know the rules.

And there she is getting another treatment costs a few hundred euros. So much for the moxi/bbl. It doesn’t matter how many treatments she gets her skin always looks shite.
Emily, the ASAI rules are very clear.....it's #ad....not tagging the boutique with ad after the tag. Get it right.
---
Oversized sweater with relaxed trousers and sling back pointed toe shoes, what a total mishmash of style, an epic fashion fail Ems. This is the one who puts herself out on RTE as a fashion stylist, give me strength.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Gosh her style is truly shocking isn’t it - and the make up routine that never changes, she’d do well to get her make up done professionally and then work from there in her reels. Why does she have to start each reel bending to the camera in her underwear - that’s truly sad and cringey 😬

Reactions: 6
Gosh her style is truly shocking isn’t it - and the make up routine that never changes, she’d do well to get her make up done professionally and then work from there in her reels. Why does she have to start each reel bending to the camera in her underwear - that’s truly sad and cringey 😬
I now understand where she gets the semi nude bending over thing from, the one she watches “everyday” does that exact thing. Does she really need another ski jacket and pants? duck me her life must be empty. All she does is buy unnecessary clothes, try on cheap clothes that she hates (and can’t hide that fact, AT ALL 😂) and grin and preen into her phone.

Sounding American wtf is that all about ? Or has she been on the early morning wine 🤪

• Haha
She's not in the least bit stylish. Her footwear choices are always at odds with the style I.e pointy boots and puffy coat. How did she get a gig on TV?!

Reactions: 5
Wonder how this bored housewife is going to put in the rest of the Easter break now that the ski break is over? Her skin is atrocious in todays stories