Emily O’Donoghue #1 Heiress to the Musgrave fortune

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The singing - omg total cringe 😬 Just reminding us peasants that she can speak French - scalded for her. Bored housewife doesn’t even start to cover it

Reactions: 3
The singing - omg total cringe 😬 Just reminding us peasants that she can speak French - scalded for her. Bored housewife doesn’t even start to cover it
Could you imagine being in the same resort as her. She such an attention seeker.

Reactions: 4
I’m surprised, and kind of disgusted, that she showed her girls faces. What’s wrong with her? There’s no need to violate their privacy and show their faces to 50k+ (admittedly, half of them are probably bots) strangers and, as she says herself, trolls. The quest to show the world how happy she is has reached new heights, I wouldn’t be one bit surprised to hear they were breaking up tbh. Yes to the singing, so incredibly vain 🤮 you could tell she was loving every minute of that performance, bet Chris wanted to fling himself down the mountain.

• Haha
I’m surprised, and kind of disgusted, that she showed her girls faces. What’s wrong with her? There’s no need to violate their privacy and show their faces to 50k+ (admittedly, half of them are probably bots) strangers and, as she says herself, trolls. The quest to show the world how happy she is has reached new heights, I wouldn’t be one bit surprised to hear they were breaking up tbh. Yes to the singing, so incredibly vain 🤮 you could tell she was loving every minute of that performance, bet Chris wanted to fling himself down the mountain.
He must be as up his own arse as she is hers - I find those who try and show how fab their marriages / family life is - are just glossing things up for the likes and interaction. She really is a bit thick.

Reactions: 5
He must be as up his own arse as she is hers - I find those who try and show how fab their marriages / family life is - are just glossing things up for the likes and interaction. She really is a bit thick.
Well if my husband worked in London all week and I was at home with the kids playing house, I’d be paranoid AF!

Reactions: 6
And she is! You wouldn’t do this “job” unless you had some issues.
Desperately trying to keep herself occupied? Yeah I suppose she is for she’s not exactly busy with two young girls and probably a cleaner. She wouldn’t be slaughtered with the housework. I find it shockingly sad the amount of 40+ women who are on insta flogging themselves to the highest bidder, and they all seem a bit dead behind the eyes 😵💫

Reactions: 6
Desperately trying to keep herself occupied? Yeah I suppose she is for she’s not exactly busy with two young girls and probably a cleaner. She wouldn’t be slaughtered with the housework. I find it shockingly sad the amount of 40+ women who are on insta flogging themselves to the highest bidder, and they all seem a bit dead behind the eyes 😵💫
Dead behind the eyes and dead between the ears too. Empty vessels.

Emily lost the sponsorship with Bare by Vogue yet she continually promotes them, i presume she is desperate to get back working with them. That product has actually gone down hill hugely I find, it’s the palest product on the market. Why did she squeeze a spray bottle to form an indentation on it? Thats not how you would get extra product from a bottle? Emily, who openly admits to only wearing tan the last couple of years, is now giving tutorials on how to apply it, ffs 🤦‍♀️ I realise how sad I sound for noticing these details but this is the bullshit that these ones spout every day and they really think their followers are fools.

Emily lost the sponsorship with Bare by Vogue yet she continually promotes them, i presume she is desperate to get back working with them. That product has actually gone down hill hugely I find, it’s the palest product on the market. Why did she squeeze a spray bottle to form an indentation on it? Thats not how you would get extra product from a bottle? Emily, who openly admits to only wearing tan the last couple of years, is now giving tutorials on how to apply it, ffs 🤦‍♀️ I realise how sad I sound for noticing these details but this is the bullshit that these ones spout every day and they really think their followers are fools.
She’s desperate to get her deal back. Sooo obvious.

Reactions: 2
She is so up her own arse - sitting with a gub on her because it’s raining - IN PORTUGAL poor diddums what will she DOOOO

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The scowl on her face in the rain. And the my marriage is on the rocks comment. She’s hard work.

Reactions: 1