Emily O’Donoghue #1 Heiress to the Musgrave fortune

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know those morning when you can't be bothered but you have to be bothered.....well Emily has the solution to this crisis for you all, a co-ord. This is a ground breaking revelation, worthy of a Nobel award.
She’s beyond condescending. Bored housewife.

Reactions: 3
It’s the court shoes with jeans that make me want to HURRRRRRL 🤢 Who is thinking ah what a great look Em ?!?!?!? No one 😑

Reactions: 4
It’s the court shoes with jeans that make me want to HURRRRRRL 🤢 Who is thinking ah what a great look Em ?!?!?!? No one 😑
He choice of footwear is consistently hideous. She has no style and is the most old fashion 44 year old ever

WTAF. How does this fraudster get away with calling herself a stylist. And look at the eyeshadow 🤦‍♀️
Its beyond hilarious- although no that’s doing someone else out of a job … someone who might actually have a bit of FASHION SENSE 😭

Dreadful outfits, shoes, hair, makeup. It’s all wrong. Convinced she’s trolling us with the consistent horrific outfits. She needs a serious makeover for a 44 year old

The skin still looks wretched after all the freebies/ money spent. She defo needs a chip butty 🤣

• Haha
I think it’s very funny that she tags Vogue Williams every time she wears the tan 🥴🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did she say Vogue dropped her?!
Yes, they dropped her a while back but she’s desperate to get to gig back and continues to promote.

Suspect if she got a deal with let’s say Bellamianta or some other tit tan, she’d soon change her tune about that muck from vogue!

Reactions: 1
Only for the subtitles I wouldn’t have understood a word coming out of her today…the slurring was next level.

Reactions: 1
Ya, ok, am I expected to believe that Em irons those sheets?! 🤣🤣 I assume that industrial strength iron is for the housekeeper. All those skin treatments she gets really do nothing do they? The amount of chemicals she puts into and onto her skin is something else, at this point she’s probably damaging it. And, is a woman of her wealth seriously tagging the hotel in Kilkenny? Jesus Christ this one needs to give her head a wobble.

Reactions: 2
Ya, ok, am I expected to believe that Em irons those sheets?! 🤣🤣 I assume that industrial strength iron is for the housekeeper. All those skin treatments she gets really do nothing do they? The amount of chemicals she puts into and onto her skin is something else, at this point she’s probably damaging it. And, is a woman of her wealth seriously tagging the hotel in Kilkenny? Jesus Christ this one needs to give her head a wobble.
Oh she was totally on the beg for a free hotel stay. And yes, considering the amount of facial treatments she get, her skin is really bad. And she knows it. And it kills her because she is so cock sure if herself in every other way.