Emily O’Donoghue #1 Heiress to the Musgrave fortune

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t cope with these ones that speed up their stories / reels. What’s that all about ? Is it to make them look super quirky or is it to disguise the fact that they’re useless at modelling and are maybe silently cringing at the nonsense they’re up to 😫
She wouldn’t even buy a bottle of conditioner from tk maxx ffs and we all know it.
Bored, rich and trying to be a total fk wit with that snobby marbles in the mouth voice - what an utter dose

Reactions: 5
Her target audience is nursing home residents. And you know damn well Emily buys duck all in TK Maxx. BT is more her vibe. She’s extremely disingenuous and she’s back doing her talking through her teeth..
She never stopped talked talking through her teeth! Even BTs is slumming it a bit for Em, she only buys her basic white Tees from there 🙄 it’s Samui for her!
---
I can’t cope with these ones that speed up their stories / reels. What’s that all about ? Is it to make them look super quirky or is it to disguise the fact that they’re useless at modelling and are maybe silently cringing at the nonsense they’re up to 😫
She wouldn’t even buy a bottle of conditioner from tk maxx ffs and we all know it.
Bored, rich and trying to be a total fk wit with that snobby marbles in the mouth voice - what an utter dose
I honestly think its to try to come across as quirky, London vibes for Em 😂

Reactions: 3
Here’s another one…it’s so blatantly obvious. Her content is tragic.
Looking like a teenager?! Jesus Christ, she can add deluded to her list now 🙈 she actually looks 53, never mind 43 🙄
---
I thought her latest reel was the worst yet. That rain jacket with the suit pants and heels?! It reminded me of something I used to wear 20 years ago when getting a bus to my saturday job in town, just horrific. Trying to sell that brown jacket as something special, “brown has more depth”, alright Emily, you’re really scraping the barrel there. It’s a cheap, old fashioned coat that I genuinely would only wear putting out the bins! She would want to cop on, making a fool out of herself.

• Haha
Looking like a teenager?! Jesus Christ, she can add deluded to her list now 🙈 she actually looks 53, never mind 43 🙄
---
I thought her latest reel was the worst yet. That rain jacket with the suit pants and heels?! It reminded me of something I used to wear 20 years ago when getting a bus to my saturday job in town, just horrific. Trying to sell that brown jacket as something special, “brown has more depth”, alright Emily, you’re really scraping the barrel there. It’s a cheap, old fashioned coat that I genuinely would only wear putting out the bins! She would want to cop on, making a fool out of herself.
I’m embarrassed watching her. She strikes me as a deeply unhappy woman.

Reactions: 4
Like so many of the ones who thought they’d grow their account in covid times I think she is realising now that people have moved on with their lives and are no longer bored at home or as easily pleased when it comes to insta content - she couldn’t style anyone if her life depended on it - it’s shockingly old fashioned and she is fast looking unhinged never mind just unhappy 😑

Like so many of the ones who thought they’d grow their account in covid times I think she is realising now that people have moved on with their lives and are no longer bored at home or as easily pleased when it comes to insta content - she couldn’t style anyone if her life depended on it - it’s shockingly old fashioned and she is fast looking unhinged never mind just unhappy 😑
A stylist she is not. Even the clothes on RTE were woeful.

Reactions: 1
Why do the Huns have to be the people to “normalize” everything? A quick google tells you to avoid alcohol consumption whilst taking this medication. She maybe trying to ‘normalize’ taking a particular medication (and that’s fine, I don’t believe people should suffer unnecessarily) but is she also sending a potentially dangerous mixed message?

Attachments

Last edited:
Why do the Huns have to be the people to “normalize” everything? A quick google tells you to avoid alcohol consumption whilst taking this medication. She maybe trying to ‘normalize’ taking a particular medication (and that’s fine, I don’t believe people should suffer unnecessarily) but is she also sending a potentially dangerous mixed message?
She mentions her medication on a regular basis - and yeah good to normalise I know. Sometimes with her it feels like a martyr flex and yes she shouldn’t be giving advice on it for medication is a very person specific thing 😑

Reactions: 2
I think she mentions the medication thing to make her appear more relatable, look at me, I might be rich but I’m still kinda like you! Obvs I feel sorry for her that she needs to take the medication but I don’t think her reasons for sharing are as wholesome as she makes out. she can be very conniving I think

I think she mentions the medication thing to make her appear more relatable, look at me, I might be rich but I’m still kinda like you! Obvs I feel sorry for her that she needs to take the medication but I don’t think her reasons for sharing are as wholesome as she makes out. she can be very conniving I think
This is what I was trying to say ⬆

Rich people get sad too 🤣
Listen I’ve a diagnosis myself I fully empathise with mental health issues but I really think these ones need meaning in their lives outside of trying on clothes Even if I could afford a new outfit for every occasion the planet is literally burning and these Amazon links to a bra in every colour etc are just not cool

• Heart
Rich people get sad too 🤣
Listen I’ve a diagnosis myself I fully empathise with mental health issues but I really think these ones need meaning in their lives outside of trying on clothes Even if I could afford a new outfit for every occasion the planet is literally burning and these Amazon links to a bra in every colour etc are just not cool
Exactly. She would be better off looking inwards and stop selling shite that she doesn’t really care about for a few euros. She’s insincere and very hard to relate to. This instagram shite must be a form of escape for her or something, why a woman of her age, with her background needs this level of attention and validation is beyond me. I know I’m contradicting myself here but it’s clear money doesn’t give you peace of mind or happiness, that’s all she has convinced me of, certainly not to buy one of her bras that she constantly flaunts.

• Haha
On the surface it looks like Emily has everything but I’d say if you scratch the surface it’s a tit show

Reactions: 2
Spare a thought for poor Emily…Heading to the States for mid term…Boston and Orlando. But she’s not a Disney fan … how tragic and obnoxious and unrelatable all at the same time