Emily O’Donoghue #1 Heiress to the Musgrave fortune

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s really cringey the way she talks about ‘girls’ run to river island - like we are all so vacuous that a - in all honesty average - bomber jacket is somehow essential for a meaningful life. The muttering between the teeth is truly horrendous 😭
Is she medicated a lot of the time. She comes across a bit manic sometimes. The RI jacket was horrible, cheap and nasty. And let’s not mention the leggings that are shoved up her bits.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her ‘style’ is truly getting worse - who styles black leggings ( sandy from grease vibes 😬 ) with court shoes??? And I seriously doubt she’ll be wearing a river island bomber jacket too far 😑
Thought exactly the same thing. Such an old fashioned, frumpy look, shockingly bad.
---
Also, the lipstick on her teeth today was unreal 😬 she just kept on talking and talking, how did she not see it on her teeth?! Made her seem a bit manic or something

Reactions: 3
Thought exactly the same thing. Such an old fashioned, frumpy look, shockingly bad.
---
Also, the lipstick on her teeth today was unreal 😬 she just kept on talking and talking, how did she not see it on her teeth?! Made her seem a bit manic or something
She’s beyond excited for that god awful bomber. It’s the sickly sweet incessant talking that gives me the shits

Omg that video of her in the green wig, dancing away nonchalantly and then turns a giggles into the camera 🤢 christ almighty she adores herself!!

Reactions: 1
She just LOVES herself and thinks everyone else does or thinks she’s a bit kooky and a bit quirky - an unbelievable plonker 😭

She just LOVES herself and thinks everyone else does or thinks she’s a bit kooky and a bit quirky - an unbelievable plonker 😭
She definitely pushes the “kooky and quirky Em” thing, i get second hand embarrassment when watching her at times 🫣 no self awareness at all.

She definitely pushes the “kooky and quirky Em” thing, i get second hand embarrassment when watching her at times 🫣 no self awareness at all.
Whatever about a young wan trying to come across all kooky, it doesn’t work for a 44 year old woman. She clearly has far too much time on her hands. Totally not relatable in any way!

Whatever about a young wan trying to come across all kooky, it doesn’t work for a 44 year old woman. She clearly has far too much time on her hands. Totally not relatable in any way!
She’s not alternative to pull of quirky 🙈 she just a posh, marble mouthed pampered, bored mother who craves attention (and seems to dislike her home life 😳)

She’s not alternative to pull of quirky 🙈 she just a posh, marble mouthed pampered, bored mother who craves attention (and seems to dislike her home life 😳)
Wow, that’s the perfect description. It’s like her page is her trying to prove she’s a working mom. Feck off Emily. We see you.

Was her ad for TK Maxx supposed to look like an ad from the 80’s?
Well that’s the era she’s stuck in so it’s apt. “If you like it just buy it”, ehhh, ok Emily you know some of us peasants do a thing called “window shopping” and don’t always have the option to take your advice! I’ll ask again, who the hell is her target audience? 😂

Reactions: 4
Well that’s the era she’s stuck in so it’s apt. “If you like it just buy it”, ehhh, ok Emily you know some of us peasants do a thing called “window shopping” and don’t always have the option to take your advice! I’ll ask again, who the hell is her target audience? 😂
Her target audience is nursing home residents. And you know damn well Emily buys duck all in TK Maxx. BT is more her vibe. She’s extremely disingenuous and she’s back doing her talking through her teeth..