Emily O’Donoghue #1 Heiress to the Musgrave fortune

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aaaaaaaaaand the bra stories are back 😭 actually doesn’t look like a great bra for I saw a lot of puckering - maybe that was our ems pushing the puppies together? God she’d need to get herself a friend to talk to for it’s all a bit cringe 😬

Reactions: 2
The AF link for the bra in every colour is making me die 🤣. Also these wannabe huns make me laugh with their 10 % discounts on products. like it barely covers the postage would you be well

• Haha
It’s like some sort of consumer prostitution 😬 are they not scalded at how desperate it all comes off. Our Em is not that good an actor 🤔

It’s like some sort of consumer prostitution 😬 are they not scalded at how desperate it all comes off. Our Em is not that good an actor 🤔
Given her considerable wealth, it’s absolutely mortifying that she stand in her bra talking to herself in the mirror. How many times has this woman taken us through her skincare routine? She’s no advertisement for skincare or fashion.

Clearly, she’s lonely with the husband in the UK for work, she has no friends to tell her to cop on and she comes across as snobbish upper class and riddled with insecurities 👍

Reactions: 3
Have ye noticed Emily has a new word…”ick”. She has said “ick” about 10 times in the last two days, including on RTE today🤦‍♀️

Have ye noticed Emily has a new word…”ick”. She has said “ick” about 10 times in the last two days, including on RTE today🤦‍♀️
She also says she’s “weak” for things lately. Sounds so unnatural coming from her

I am so confused like what is the point of her page for it certainly can’t be ‘fashion’ she is so old fashioned and I think just constantly wants to throw out ‘I’m rich you’re not’ vibes 😑 She couldn’t influence me to buy anything 🤷‍♀️

I am so confused like what is the point of her page for it certainly can’t be ‘fashion’ she is so old fashioned and I think just constantly wants to throw out ‘I’m rich you’re not’ vibes 😑 She couldn’t influence me to buy anything 🤷‍♀️
I think she might influence a 70+ years old but she certainly doesn’t influence me. The way she puts outfits together is brutal. Like who in their right mind thinks this works? That gives me the ‘ick’.

Attachments

Just rich and bored and obviously doesn’t get enough attention cos the fashion sense is dire don’t even start me on the beauty then, catrice , hello 🥴🤣

• Haha
There is no way on earth she’s going out dressed like that. She sells her soul to the devil and then has to somehow make it work by picking the least ick outfit,

There is no way on earth she’s going out dressed like that. She sells her soul to the devil and then has to somehow make it work by picking the least ick outfit,
She’s going out dressed in designer clothing, shoes, bags and jewelry etc. She flogging Catrice and other shite make up but that’s not what she’s putting on her skin. Soooo unbelievably fake and misleading.

I think she might influence a 70+ years old but she certainly doesn’t influence me. The way she puts outfits together is brutal. Like who in their right mind thinks this works? That gives me the ‘ick’.
She seems to have some sort of Madonna/bleep complex going on 🙈 half the time shes covered up in the most rotten of jackets or knitwear and the other half she’s got her baps out and dancing around in a towel. Very strange. The only thing she influences me on is to not ever use that shite ASAP as is clearly doesn’t work at all

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She seems to have some sort of Madonna/bleep complex going on 🙈 half the time shes covered up in the most rotten of jackets or knitwear and the other half she’s got her baps out and dancing around in a towel. Very strange. The only thing she influences me on is to not ever use that shite ASAP as is clearly doesn’t work at all
I think we have a lot to thank influencers for. They get it wrong so often it’s like a master class in ‘what NOT to spend your money on’.
She’s off on holiday later this week…didn’t she just spend the entire summer on holiday????

Reactions: 4
I think we have a lot to thank influencers for. They get it wrong so often it’s like a master class in ‘what NOT to spend your money on’.
She’s off on holiday later this week…didn’t she just spend the entire summer on holiday????
Yes, she did and off again now. She’s a bore though, her holidays don’t inspire me either, all she does is low carb food and drink and pawn her kids off on the Nordic Nanny, or the equivalent in whatever country shes in.

I read a post by a lovely company on insta about why they never worked with ‘influencers’ and it was simply that everything is ‘great!’ if it’s free -
Our Em gives off this vibe big time - there’s no way in the world she’s going out wearing penneys make up 😂 Michelle up the lane is even worse for declaring breathlessly how ‘fabilus’ some cream/ shampoo / dress is…. All just happen to be gifted 🥱

I read a post by a lovely company on insta about why they never worked with ‘influencers’ and it was simply that everything is ‘great!’ if it’s free -
Our Em gives off this vibe big time - there’s no way in the world she’s going out wearing penneys make up 😂 Michelle up the lane is even worse for declaring breathlessly how ‘fabilus’ some cream/ shampoo / dress is…. All just happen to be gifted 🥱
They’re obsessed with every that’s gifted or free. There no chance in hell of Emily wearing those dreadful clothes from choice boutique or Nicola Ross. These influenzas are so disingenuous and phoney.

They’re obsessed with every that’s gifted or free. There no chance in hell of Emily wearing those dreadful clothes from choice boutique or Nicola Ross. These influenzas are so disingenuous and phoney.
It’s sickening. And she’s particularly bad because there’s no speculation , she’s a multi millionaire. I’d have more respect for her if she showed only luxury items.

Her ‘style’ is truly getting worse - who styles black leggings ( sandy from grease vibes 😬 ) with court shoes??? And I seriously doubt she’ll be wearing a river island bomber jacket too far 😑

Her ‘style’ is truly getting worse - who styles black leggings ( sandy from grease vibes 😬 ) with court shoes??? And I seriously doubt she’ll be wearing a river island bomber jacket too far 😑
Outfit FAIL. And no one needs to see Emily’s camel toe. She begged hard to work with RI earlier this year🤣🤣
I’d say she struggles to hold an intelligent conversation beyond 60 seconds. Or is it a deliberate tactic like the talking between the teeth and the fake American accent she does…to come across like she super cool and super momming life?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Outfit FAIL. And no one needs to see Emily’s camel toe. She begged hard to work with RI earlier this year🤣🤣
I’d say she struggles to hold an intelligent conversation beyond 60 seconds. Or is it a deliberate tactic like the talking between the teeth and the fake American accent she does…to come across like she super cool and super momming life?
It’s really cringey the way she talks about ‘girls’ run to river island - like we are all so vacuous that a - in all honesty average - bomber jacket is somehow essential for a meaningful life. The muttering between the teeth is truly horrendous 😭