Emily O’Donoghue #1 Heiress to the Musgrave fortune

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The 80’s called and want their suit back … why the fk would she be trying on. her mother in laws old clothes??? The boredom must be next level - has she nothing to do or no friends ??
Amd it’s not even like it’s a nice suit you would wear now!!
It was like a throw back to the RTE Newsroom in the 1980’s. And obviously loves posing in her bra.
She’s definitely lacking in life.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s lost the plot if she thinks her reels are in any way influential - well they are I suppose as in what NOT to wear …. Ever 😭
Defo loves to flash the bra - the boredom must be crushing her soul 😬

That outfit of the sequin skirt is shocking! Omg one of her worst yet. Imagine pairing that kind of skirt with a denim shirt, actually the denim shirt isn’t the worst bit, I get she’s trying to be “funky” (god, that word makes me wanna vom) clashing the two materials but the grey shawl thing?! Horrific! paired with the shoes 😬 the bra thing has to be for attention, no other reason to stand there with your boobs out 🙈

Reactions: 2
That outfit of the sequin skirt is shocking! Omg one of her worst yet. Imagine pairing that kind of skirt with a denim shirt, actually the denim shirt isn’t the worst bit, I get she’s trying to be “funky” (god, that word makes me wanna vom) clashing the two materials but the grey shawl thing?! Horrific! paired with the shoes 😬 the bra thing has to be for attention, no other reason to stand there with your boobs out 🙈
I’ve seen more of that woman in her bra the past week than I have of myself. She definitely trying to be controversial or get some sort of attention. She definitely like to flaunt her body to detract from the bad skin but it’s boring…

Is she wearing a big black bow in her hair?? 😭 Jesus wept - what decade is she living in. Maybe it’s Sunday school vibes? Whatever it is it’s not great 😬

Is she wearing a big black bow in her hair?? 😭 Jesus wept - what decade is she living in. Maybe it’s Sunday school vibes? Whatever it is it’s not great 😬
Oh I’d say she’s off to church service to sing in the choir.

She’s very much a contradiction … you’ve got “hey you guys, look at me here in my bra with my nips on display” vs “I’m off to church to sing in the choir, have a wholesome day y’all” 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
I’ve followed her for a few months, very surprised to find out we are the same age would have put her late 40’s. Noticed the amount of bra posing lately and thought there surely must be a tattle thread on her, and here we are!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’ve followed her for a few months, very surprised to find out we are the same age would have put her late 40’s. Noticed the amount of bra posing lately and thought there surely must be a tattle thread on her, and here we are!!
Enjoy!!! Yes she looks, dresses and acts way older than her 44 years. I think she looks 54+.

Reactions: 1
Do you think it would be possible for Emily to make it any more difficult to see the AF on her post ???

Some posts not marked at all. You have been reported Emily, you’re welcome ☺
What a snake … or is she just thick? Or is she embarrassed by the notion of being a paid lackey for these brands??? The mind boggles. At least there were no bra shots today 👍

What a snake … or is she just thick? Or is she embarrassed by the notion of being a paid lackey for these brands??? The mind boggles. At least there were no bra shots today 👍
I think it’s a mix of being sneaky and stupid at the same time