Emily O’Donoghue #1 Heiress to the Musgrave fortune

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is the jumping on the bed for?? Are her kids savages? Feral?? No I’d say they’re two well behaved slightly sheltered young girls - not the type to have you pull your hair out with stress. I know I suppose it’s meant to be ‘funny’ but her attempts at being relatable are cringeworthy at best 😬
---
She must be the most bored woman in Ireland

Reactions: 1
Wtf is the jumping on the bed for?? Are her kids savages? Feral?? No I’d say they’re two well behaved slightly sheltered young girls - not the type to have you pull your hair out with stress. I know I suppose it’s meant to be ‘funny’ but her attempts at being relatable are cringeworthy at best 😬
---
She must be the most bored woman in Ireland
She really does come across as if she’s bored out of her absolute mind. It’s almost like she’s trying to think of what to do next. She’s trying to convince us that she’s aloof and carefree and fun and girly…but she’s not…she deeply insecure and often comes across a bit manic.

Her page is very curated…it’s also very boring

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wish for her ‘credibility’ she’d quit with the make up reels - Like so many she’s tit at doing her make up. The reels are horrendous 😭 seriously I wouldn’t be influenced into buying ANY product she uses 😬

Reactions: 4
Omg what is with that latest video with her kids toys?! what utter self indulgent shite! Does she think we have a right jolly laugh at silly old Em messing around? Really and truly she needs to get a job and a life.

Reactions: 3
Omg what is with that latest video with her kids toys?! what utter self indulgent shite! Does she think we have a right jolly laugh at silly old Em messing around? Really and truly she needs to get a job and a life.
She’s not playing with a full deck. Was she drunk in those posts. Like the jumping on the bed post she deleted

She’s not playing with a full deck. Was she drunk in those posts. Like the jumping on the bed post she deleted
Two drinks and she’s waffling on - barely opening her mouth it’s more posh the more muffled you can make it sound you know 😬
Silly ole Em indeed - I’m scalded for her why does she keep making a prize dick of herself in such a public way - it wasn’t even remotely funny. Was it to show what lovely innocent young girls she has ?? Her whole page has become total cringe this past while, time to get a job or get outside and dig the garden - something useful for her own mind and self esteem.

Two drinks and she’s waffling on - barely opening her mouth it’s more posh the more muffled you can make it sound you know 😬
Silly ole Em indeed - I’m scalded for her why does she keep making a prize dick of herself in such a public way - it wasn’t even remotely funny. Was it to show what lovely innocent young girls she has ?? Her whole page has become total cringe this past while, time to get a job or get outside and dig the garden - something useful for her own mind and self esteem.
Her page has gone downhill rapidly. You nearly check in now because she’s such a hot mess. Those stories weren’t even remotely funny. She’d be better off sorting her house out cos it looks a complete mess

Reactions: 5
What a narcissist she is! She just adores herself and it’s getting painful to watch. her style has become awful, if was ever good. id say there is stuff going on in her personal life at the moment, she’s showing the husband a lot and it always looks like he’s about to roar at her off camera 🥴

What a narcissist she is! She just adores herself and it’s getting painful to watch. her style has become awful, if was ever good. id say there is stuff going on in her personal life at the moment, she’s showing the husband a lot and it always looks like he’s about to roar at her off camera 🥴
I think you’re right. Definitely tit going on behind the scenes and it’s playing out on insta.

Reactions: 2
The 80’s called and want their suit back … why the fk would she be trying on. her mother in laws old clothes??? The boredom must be next level - has she nothing to do or no friends ??
Amd it’s not even like it’s a nice suit you would wear now!!