Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gingysmummy

So true you need to start kids off really early to have any chance my son has statutes playing football last year age 4 his friend who was only 6 was signed up for a very well known teams boys club

Reactions: 1

cat_follower

I definitely wouldn’t say she’s overweight! I don’t mind her outfits either- I don’t agree with the concept of ‘dressing for your age’ at all.

Pilpil55

Totally agree with you. When the kids were younger she seemed busy for the right reasons. Now she seems to go out of her way to fill up their calendars, can’t stay in one place during the half term, curates the house as if the Architectural Digest is coming for a photoshoot and suddenly seems not relatable. I think she said she was diagnosed with ADHD which really shows (not that it’s an issue but she probably should try to get on top of it).
When did she say she has ADHD?

Pilpil55

That advert is absolutely ridiculous, so this is their job ??? That dress looks awful on her too

Angechicken

Chatty Member
This person only came to my attention because I’d read several people slagging off the brits outfits. Had a wee look at her Insta and am puzzled by how weirdly fake and uncomfortable she seems to look in photos. It’s really bizarre! What is she actually ‘instafamous’ for?

clm198

So I’ve had a look at what a rebounder is - what’s Emily’s made of??? Solid gold? I’m struggling to find one over £100??? I don’t have access to any of her online profiles as she’s blocked me

Blondie

VIP Member
Some of the comments are here I screenshot because I thought she’d take the reel down and it looks like she has
God her followers have no braincells between them. Who is emmagosling81 thinking it was actually real !!!

Raa

VIP Member
Is she really stupid enough to have her feet up on the car dashboard whilst Matt is driving? No hope for her if they god forbid had an accident, why show your children that’s a safe thing to do and also why broadcast it? So so so unsafe
Has that been taken down? Her face is getting weirder that line between her eyebrows

Attachments

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
Fraser is sooo compliant! He also seems like a lovely lad though from what I've seen. I think in the next year or so though he'll stop wanting to be filmed, not necessarily due to peer pressure just teens generally hate parents filming or photographing them.
I think as the other two get older she'll see more dissent as they seem less compliant, certainly the youngest.
Yeah, that's what I'm seeing the first signs of. You explained it better than me. 😄