Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VallegGirl

I definitely wouldn’t say she’s overweight! I don’t mind her outfits either- I don’t agree with the concept of ‘dressing for your age’ at all.
What about dressing for your body type? I'm interested to know if you think she does that?

Reactions: 1

Camperfan

VIP Member
Wouldn't it take hours to drive up from Essex? We flew when we went to Edinburgh as it was about 45 mins flight and cost about £60 return. No brainer to fly if you live in the south surely?

Burda

VIP Member
Yeah it’s like a 7hr drive from Essex to Edinburgh, 5hrs on the train or 1hr flight. I’d pick flying everyday!

I’m surprised they went there instead of going abroad, maybe next week they’ll be in Spain.
We always drive Suffolk to Edinburgh!

smoothie

I've never understood that, I had a boob job forever ago and once they settled they always moved like boobs do 😅

She's so short and frumpy, massive implants was a strange choice on her. Didn't she do nudes way back?

Aqgirl

Lapland uk opens today. QUOTE="Maddogsmum, post: 17377897, member: 11359"]
Off again today and asking people to guess where they're going? I suspect it will be something ridiculously extravagant like a w/e trip to Lapland to see FC!!! Probably a freebie as asking people to guess where they are going will up the engagement!
She never acknowledges the privilege she has in being able to get the free stuff or have the money to pay. They go away or do something like trips to London every single school holiday! Those boys- Jackson in particular- are really spoiled and yet do they really appreciate it or understand its not the norm? Do they all go and choose toys to donate for kids who otherwise wouldn't get anything at Christmas or donate to a local food bank? No never.
The boys will grow up with a totally skewed view of real life and when they leave home (if Emily lets them!) they are going to get a very rude awakening!
[/QUOTE]

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Boils my blood 😡 she's got money to throw away, very relatable, as usual 😡 ..I just submitted my gas and electric meter readings, I'm dreading the bills coming in, like a lot of other folks, and she's buying £385 necklaces...she can spend it on what she likes, but don't ram it down our throats that she has more money then she knows what to do with...or was it gifted ?
I think she said it was a birthday present from the jewellery company

Nutsymom

Chatty Member
She DEFINITELY looks like she’s had a boob job in that red dress!
I don’t know anyone who dresses up like that for Christmas Day?! Jeans and a jumper or leggings and a top here.
Reminds me of Victoria Secret push bras that peep out of every dress.

Nutsymom

Chatty Member
I think it's more kids who are fans of the Sidemen/KSI/Logan will want it and ask for it and mum's are either letting them get it because they assume their kids watch these men so they wouldn't create a product not suitable for a large chunk of their audience so don't realise it's not good for young people, or they just don't care. I can imagine lots of kids tell their mums everyone at school has them and they don't want to feel left out so the parents just agree and buy it.

Also, not all of Prime's drinks are (described at least) as energy drinks, there are two versions: Prime Energy and Prime Hydration. Prime Hydration are 'Hydration' drinks and don't have any caffeine or sugar (so are marketed as something less bad for you than energy drinks) whereas Prime Energy does, ,so maybe it was a hydration drink in the video. Must admit although I imagine plenty of kids ask for it and their parents buy it for them, I don't think I'd be thrilled if my child wanted to drink that at such a young age even if it isn't technically an energy drink. There are lots of other merc the Sidemen/KSI and Logan sell if your child wants to support them and buy something that they sell which IMO are much better options for children than a questionable drink.
Thank you for another perspective 😃

Blueslop

I LOVE Bali, but it’s a LOOOOOOOONG flight! How long are they going for and is it to celebrate something special? I agree, it’s only worth it if you get out a lot and see a tonne of culture and scenery. If you just want to chill in a lux hotel, half the flight and go to Dubai or even the Balearics have some lush hotels theses days.
Bali makes sense if she's part Aussie. It's a popular Aussie destination (even though it's so far from UK)
---
Bali makes sense if she's part Aussie. It's a popular Aussie destination (even though it's so far from UK)
Wait is she part Aussie or part Canadian I can't remember lol ignore me

HankMcPrank

VIP Member
Do they still have the dog? Just realised I hadn't seen it mentioned in a while - not really a massive follower of hers so sorry if this has been discussed already! 🙈
coming to think of it, I haven’t seen the dog for a while.

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Their hotel literally offers day trips to Chinchen Itza, my friend and I did it and we ended up being put on a Spanish speaking bus so literally didn’t get any of the history info but it was still a really good (albeit long) day trip. Why would you go all the way across the world to never leave the hotel. Are they scared of experiencing other cultures or something
Mexico is amazing! We visited Chichen Itza, Tulum, swam in cenotes and swam in the open sea with whale sharks and huge manta rays. It was incredible and loads of other stuff we could have done. I don’t understand anyone enduring a long haul flight and just staying in your hotel for the whole holiday. Might as well have had a much shorter flight and a week in Tenerife