Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gingysmummy

I cut my own hair last week 😂 i only wear it down when it's curly so you can't tell it's uneven, nothing I hate more than small talk at the hairdressers under that terrible lighting. Imagine how ugly Egghead looks under hair dresser lighting 🙈
I’ve also been cutting my hair but it’s a frizzy mess now . Luckily it’s long and I tie it up , saying that it’s not as bad as her lanky hair

Reactions: 1

Boblebob

VIP Member
I can't see any comments calling it insensitive, but two comments saying it is meant to be inspirational. I'm guessing old Emz has been in and deleted all the negative comments? Typical influencer, can only take smoke being blown up there asses and delete anything calling them out.
The person who left a comment us an absolute cunt, talk about insensitive especially during cost of living. 😡

VallegGirl

Again not really something I agree with- wear what you like! I carry any extra weight in my stomach and used to be obsessed with wearing the ‘right’ clothes for my shape, or the most flattering. I stopped caring in lockdown and it’s honestly been very freeing!
Good point.

curious.alice

Yes, I did see it's a random space, but the quality of the unit is like a bespoke top of the range kitchen cupboard quality. It's huge and would fill my utility. Never could I justify that amount of money on a random cupboard in a hall that doesn't really serve a purpose.
Thiiiiis. A nice console table with a vase of flowers would have been lovely. She’s got a massive kitchen island where she can wrap (gifted, let’s face it - thinking of the gifted Lego box Jackson found) presents.

it’s like that odd vanity unit/dressing table she put in one of the bedrooms… made out of shaker cupboards and a quartz/granite worktop with a bit sticking up against the wall. Such an odd choice for a vanity unit as it looks like it belongs in a kitchen!
---
A bespoke unit like that will easily set you back £2k-£3k…

Attachments

Last edited:

Rainbowcolours

VIP Member
I don’t know why they got a dog - well I do …. Content! But they are always going away and they never take the dog. I wonder who looks after it? Matt’s mum?
Off again and doing some thing different and wants us to guess??! Piss off you plastic bitch, no one cares.
They never do anything different

Do we think she's preggers, showing some new gym wear she looks slightly plumper than usual. Wouldn't suprise me, would build her content before she dries up

Nutsymom

Chatty Member
I didn't know Prime was affiliated with KSI and Logan Paul. I have 2-3 YouTube moms buying Prime. Dougherty dozen's family, Tabitha Kelley from This Mama's House and now Emily Norris. They must pushing these product towards moms and kids

VallegGirl

Rather than warning people off, she should probably reevaluate her family’s privacy and exposure. What an idiot she is
IMO she won't do that & neither will Mat the hat -not while there is massive financial benefit. I feel sorry for her children.

I actually think she looks younger with the hair extensions. 😆 BUT I do think she’s aged a bit more in the last 3 years (since she posted that covid video)
However haven’t we all?! I know I certainly have and I’m younger than her 😂😂
I really didn’t like her posting her home gym though! I thought that was tasteless.

Aqgirl

Jackson’s probably too bratty for group lessons. I feel sorry for the kid to be honest. He’s been brought up babied and treated like a prince with a camera in his face 24/7 including his actual birth.
But yes no group lessons for them! I wonder if the friends ( that we ‘ve not seen until Emily reads here,) are wealthy so Emily is trying to “ keep up with the Jones’?! Or it could be that Emily just likes to show off.
Her friend is Johanna, from uni, i think she took the photos for her infamou FHM stread. (Soneone should reshare that). She lives in Geneva and her husbands got a good job.

gee13

VIP Member
Do they still have the dog? Just realised I hadn't seen it mentioned in a while - not really a massive follower of hers so sorry if this has been discussed already! 🙈

A bit like Elle Darby who made a huge deal about being "invited" to the TV awards...she went all out with a ballgown like a wedding dress, and was sat in the peasants section where she needed a telescope to see the stage 🤣🤣 what a bunch of egotistical dickheads influencers are
Haha I remember that

• Haha