Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nutsymom

Chatty Member
I didn't manage to get a good screen grab but the difference between the skin on her face and her chest is insane! I guess either that's what the skin on her face is like without the makeup and filter, or she's having all the work done on her face and her body will show her true age!
She might need to bring her foundation down her neck a bit?!
Those lips 🤮 she's botched and screwed her face

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
15k is low for a city break in my experience! Especially somewhere like Edinburgh where you'd mostly walk as the best bits are in the twisty little "wynds". I'll bet they won't walk up Arthur's Seat, too much like hard work!
Does Mama Reid live in Edinburgh, or are they all away together?
Think she lives in Glasgow so not far away.

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
She is really passive aggressive. It’s the same kind of attitude that presumes that everyone who leaves a negative comment is unhappy with their own life or jealous.

No Emily, some people just don’t like your content, simple.
She’s actually said something similar to a couple of posters. Lots calling her out on it though thankfully

She’s so rude about people’s homes, I only watched the first one and she was so rude about the lady who lost her partner and had 2 little kids. Cleaning wasn’t her priority obviously. The tv shows would never say things like she did. I refused to watch the new one
Same I watched only part of the first one and none of the second

SunsetGazebo

Chatty Member
Jackson still sleeps with them? Seriously....
I think it speaks more about Emily and them as parents. My child is a similar age and when with me, they sleep in their own bed perfectly fine but when they stay with my ex, he has our child sharing a bed with him, despite my child having their own room at my ex’s house 🙄

GingerSquid

I've been to Bali and it was amazing! We went for our silver wedding anniversary and took our 8 year old son with us who LOVED it! We did so much exploring and he loved every second of it. We hired a fantastic driver for the day and he took us all over the place and we saw so much. Its a GREAT place for kids and hers are old enough to get loads out of it. We stayed at a really lovely 5 * hotel (Thanks to my husbands hotel points we could afford to upgrade to this!) and the staff were so lovely and made such a fuss of our son. I got Bali belly for 2 days and was so ill but the hotel staff were fab and brought extra bottled water, towels and toilet paper(!!) when they found out I was ill. They also changed all our bedding once I had recovered and gave the room a really good clean (probably because I didn't get out of bed for 48 hours except for the loo and they couldn't do the daily tidy etc!! )
I had the BEST massage I have ever had in a tiny massage place down the road from our hotel and they charged me £6 and £3 for a manicure!( I tipped very well as felt bad it was so cheap!) Bet Plastic Emily would only use hotel spa!:rolleyes: And on the beach near our hotel there were lots of little restaurants that did AMAZINg food every evening- it was fab cos we could eat then our son played on the beach it was perfect!
I REALLY hope they don't just sit by the pool and sit on the beach for the entire visit it'll be such a waste. Despite their previous travelling in their 20's they are so BORING on holiday and never go anywhere outside the hotel. There's no point in going to Bali if you're just going to sit by the pool. You might as well have a 2 week AI in Tenerife!
ETA I bet she asked herself that question about if she had any holidays planned so she could brag about Bali!
I LOVE Bali, but it’s a LOOOOOOOONG flight! How long are they going for and is it to celebrate something special? I agree, it’s only worth it if you get out a lot and see a tonne of culture and scenery. If you just want to chill in a lux hotel, half the flight and go to Dubai or even the Balearics have some lush hotels theses days.