Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emzykins

VIP Member
I never post in this thread but cannot stand this woman. I can't say too much on this as it may give away where I work. But, she recently bought something (which we still believe was gifted and not declared) and my company delivered it. She was on the phones daily chasing this and the notes on her account stated "well known influencer, difficult on phone - pass straight to management"

I didn't directly deal with her but can only imagine how much of an arse she was to my colleagues!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I find it really very distatesful that she has an ad up for bedtime nappy pants, featuring her 7 year old child and very strongly implying that he is still wet at night. Yes she says that it's normal and so on which it absolutely is but would any 7+ year old kid be happy for their mum to broadcast it like that? I find her really tone deaf very frequently but this has tipped me into rage.... While Matt has the 'will they ask in a job interview?' mantra about milestones baby Jacks future employers won't need to ask as it's out there, permanently, on the internet for all and sundry to see.

Sickening

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
God, I don’t think I can watch anymore. Her latest vlog is just so braggy, look at my new office with all my new “money is no object” furniture from posh sounding websites, that I don’t even need to plan or think about cause it was designed for me and my unemployed husband sources it for me. Look it our massive fuck off bbq kitchen (cause we couldn’t just get a normal sized bbq) with everything looking so new and perfect. Here we are just taking our kids to their twice weekly outing to golf and bowling. This is our bathroom, which is now actually “falling apart”, but it wasn’t a few months ago, so now it really needs ripping out. We didn’t have the money a few months ago but now we miraculously do (I.E, probably a brand deal with Crosswater). We’re now just going to casually renovate this room as if it’s not going to cost £15k. When we’ve done that we’ll move straight on to overhauling the landing and stairs and hallway, no doubt with all the latest storage solutions and trendy staircase features. There’s just no limit to their money pot. I know I just sound jealous and I probably am, but I just don’t like the way these two manage to come across so arrogant even though you can tell they’re trying to downplay everything. I actually don’t mind most other renovation accounts, there’s just something off about Emily’s.

Reactions: 20

Pleaselike

Legit just came here to say this. Why does she Benjamin Button him so much, he's getting younger all the time. Ffs he was like 4 when they moved into that house. 2?? And it was a baby room. No love he was starting school and very much not a baby when you moved into that house 🤣🤣
Can the next thread title please be The Benjamin Buttoning of Jackson Norris 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

VallegGirl

That bedroom. Poor J. That is totally toddler style. For goodness sake Emz & Hat he's 7. He deserves the respect of being treated like a 7 year old. Doesn't he get to chose (within reason) the styling for his room? I'm not going to say anything against J as he's a child and what is more, in my opinion, family channels exploit children, but I will say I this I feel he
is being bang babyied to the point of potentially/possibly impacting upon his development. I have some professional experience with children so I feel I'm not speaking without some knowledge here.

Children have the right to thrive & grow. I don't believe a parent treating themselves a younger child for whatever reason this might be allows children to thrive & grow, to develop skills necessary to become independent adults, to allow them to fail in order to learn, to allow them to develop self esteem & confidence, to develop self-respect and to develop resilience. J deserves and requires him to be the age he is. Buggy's, cut up dinners, toddler rooms... How on earth can this foster development.

I personally believe great harm is done to children whose image is placed on social media outwith a small core of loved one within a private account. It is only now we are seeing the consequences for young people and young adults. This will only get worse. This is not to mention how easy it would be to either get a young child to convince they know you or else find out enough about them to know their school.

I would like to see the law change around the right to place a child's image on the internet unless private and even though so no shady types can get around this the list of people able to see the child is capped.

Child protection is everyone's business but I would argue parent vloggers do not sufficiently protect their child from potentially, possible or even reward in real time.

I wrote to my MP I didn't get anything of not back. I need stats now.

I'm not looking for likes but if you're able to give me a like it will give me a base response re how many agree placing children on public accessible platforms in the absence of informed concent should be against the law. I want a measure of whether others agree and if so how many.

• Heart
“This half term we’re not going away…but we’ve booked a night in London and also a Staycation”. FFS. You’re going away twice then. And I’m not being funny, but a night in London for 5 people is not cheap. She’s on another planet.
“We’re also going away at Christmas and then in February we’re going skiing.” Ok then Emily.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Custard cream

Made me laugh when she posted “we never get out much”. Is she for real?? She’s forever going on weekends away, holidays, days out, meals out etc. How she has the audacity to say she doesn’t get out much without a hint of irony is beyond me 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Guys, it’s going to be really hot this weekend in the UK, so I’ve just been panic messaging my local hot tub company to quickly supply me with a hot tub. It was touch and go for a while but luckily I’ve got one, phew. Not sure how I would’ve coped with a perhaps a paddling pool. But now I can get into my heated hot tub and enjoy the “view” from it 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 My god.
Unbelievable 🙄And who wants to be in a hot tub when it’s 28 degrees? Love how she constantly harps on about the view. It’s a boring AF flat field, with a road and houses not far away. Ok it’s not a housing estate but it’s not rural Tuscany either!

• Haha

MrsM79

Chatty Member
Who the fuck has a gift wrapping station in their house? My presents get wrapped on my bedroom floor with the last of a roll of wrapping paper that I’ve found creased under the bed!

• Haha

curious.alice

The more I think about it, this actually seems quite impractical. The rolls hanging in the middle… you’d have to unroll them all the way out of the unit to be able to angle the scissors right to cut off a piece. Generally much easier to unroll so that you can cut a piece off vertically rather than horizontally.

fully aware I am overthinking this, but this has triggered some kind of inexplicable rage within me today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
How mean to post that pic of Caleb and tell the world how he didn’t want to go to school.
Perhaps he feels nervous cos he knows his entire life is online y as he’s got older he’s more aware that his peers can watch it all.
Why don’t these Insta twats and YouTube creators ever think about the impact their CONSTANT sharing of their families lives has on their kids?
So bloody selfish and the complete opposite of what a parent is supposed to do -ie supposed to PROTECT and look out for your kids. Not be the cause of anxiety and bullying!

• Heart

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Why do her kids who are what 12? 9? and nearly 7? need enormous snack boxes for journeys?? Jesus the amount of plastic this woman buys is deplorable. Give a shit for the environment you selfish cow.
Why don't you just have some fruit I the car they can share and a bag of sweets between them? Like normal parents who don't buy excess of everything.
God she's such a fucking idiot. She really fits the blond bimbo stereotype.

smoothie

Boys being derogatory to the mum reflects the sort of treatment the dad shows to her. I've always had bad vibes from him, she has to check everything with him and have him approve her every thought.